⭐KK:H Weekend 6/4/21 -⭐5 Star ProfessionalWeekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @frankinventor stop spamming and shut up already. You didn't apologize, you are rude and disrespectful publicly and you spam and insult members in their dms. You can say you don't intend to hurt anyone all you want but your actions are proving the opposite and with every comment you make you are being even more hurtful. Just stop.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @frankinventor if you were sorry and it was a genuine mistake this could have all been avoided by you just making a sincere apology and having a look into why what you did was offensive. Your apology didn't need a personal anecdote or a disclaimer that you aren't racist, no one called you that, you didn't need to send direct messages to people either. Everyone makes mistakes and the important thing is that we learn from them. Every time this happens on the forum it's dragged out when it can just be done in a couple of posts. 
    She doesn’t think she made a mistake, I’m gonna speak up too because I was quite for a while too. I had told her to learn from her mistake and to educate herself on the matter, and she blew up on me saying things like “ it’s not my mistake it’s yours” , “ don’t mess with me girl “ , “ your the one who should get educated “ and much more 

Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @frankinventor if you were sorry and it was a genuine mistake this could have all been avoided by you just making a sincere apology and having a look into why what you did was offensive. Your apology didn't need a personal anecdote or a disclaimer that you aren't racist, no one called you that, you didn't need to send direct messages to people either. Everyone makes mistakes and the important thing is that we learn from them. Every time this happens on the forum it's dragged out when it can just be done in a couple of posts. 
    She doesn’t think she made a mistake, I’m gonna speak up too because I was quite for a while too. I had told her to learn from her mistake and to educate herself on the matter, and she blew up on me saying things like “ it’s not my mistake it’s yours” , “ don’t mess with me girl “ , “ your the one who should get educated “ and much more 

Im shocked, when she reached out to me I thought she had realized she made a mistake and knew it was wrong what she did. But apparently not.. I also didn’t realize until now that she hadn’t removed her initial post while she did remove her other posts
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I'm just gonna hop in and say that this girl sounds like she's a child and is either cincerely confused or having fun trolling us. Either way we are not gonna help the situation by dragging the conversation and attacking her further. If you have a problem with the messages she has sent you, if she's attacking you and harassing she should be banned, so talk to a mod.
    milrist said:
    I'm just gonna hop in and say that this girl sounds like she's a child and is either cincerely confused or having fun trolling us. Either way we are not gonna help the situation by dragging the conversation and attacking her further. If you have a problem with the messages she has sent you, if she's attacking you and harassing she should be banned, so talk to a mod.
    Where was she attacked? She did however attack myself and @ashleyl23 but I don't see where anyone attacked her at all. If you knew what she said in messages to us, you would understand the frustration and why the picture needs deleted. Hopefully, when Koko gets on she will go in and remove it and make a decision on banning her.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My daily outfit ❤️❤️❤️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    She does sound like a child and English is not her first language. I fell really bad for all the dolls who get offended by someone's ignorance and lack of understanding. I think she should be banned from the forum if she was DMing players who she offended. 

I also got the hair in my free box. I think its lovely but I will not be wearing it ❤️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kkhxio thank you so much ! 🥺💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    milrist said:
    because the situation revolves around Poc’s it would most likely get a blind eye, we’ve seen it before. this forces something to actually happen
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    Anissa722 said:
    The best chase I’ve ever had 😊
    That's an amazing chase!😲 You have some good luck on your side.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Anissa722 said:
    The best chase I’ve ever had 😊
    That's an amazing chase!😲 You have some good luck on your side.
    Thank you!!! I couldn’t believe it 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finished! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love this weekend earnables 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you lovely 🥰🥰 you look gorge too 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    No girls you are ABSOLUTELY right. Cultural appropriation is honestly so unnecessary and people do it on purpose knowing they shouldn't, we should all stand up against it. I just wanted to say that I wish you didn't waste time on a girl that seems to be trolling, of course it's absolutely up to you what you say and to whom. I shouldn't said you were attacking sorry, it's very poor wording on my side. This should be a peaceful and safe space and honestly would be best for the people that act like the girl in question to just get their posts deleted so that we can move on with our fabulous days and unproblematic lifes. Alas that kind of fantasy is not real life lol
    As I said she should be banned for attacking you and spamming
    Sorry for putting my nose where it shouldn't have been. Hope you have a great day!
    Ps I sometimes have trouble remembering words and putting my thoughts into sentences cause as you can see this isn't my first language. I would never in a million years wish to hurt you and diminish your feelings in this topic or silence you.❤️ 
    Finished the event, loving the earnables!

you look so good!! 🤩
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    edited June 2021
    Ok, a forum doll asked me to take my pic down and I have no idea why. She did make an explanation that as a white doll, I couldnt use that hair. I didnt read every comment and posted the pic with no offense honestly. But I will not take my pic down, and I will keep using that hair if it matches my outfit. This is because the items are designed for every single player in the game. And there is nothing in the game saying that I cannot use any items and if there is any kind of hair specifically designed to a specific kind of doll. I payed for my kstars to chase the box, and I have the right to use it if I want to. I pay for the game and the items are made for all players. I want @KalindaKing to clarify if there is any rule that specifically says I cannot use a specific kind of hair if my doll is white or if there is any hair which is made for the game and although I pay my money to chase it, I am forced not to use it. So if you have anything official from the game, please let me read and I will take down my pic. I play the game, I pay for it and if there is any item in the game that I got, I have my right to use it. And the game does allow me to do that. If not why the items are available to every player. Thank you for reading.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Well good morning. I’ m doing clean up.  And it’s been reported.  I’m removing quotes of the post as well. Please be respectful when posting. Thank you. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Decency? And not being racist on this forum? Thrown out of the mf window. The audacity. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Pls wish me good luck bc for some kind of reason my school decided that our finals are gonna be the 7th, 9th, and 11th instead of the first 3 days of the week. Looove how my school is testing our 💫stress level💫
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @nhq1012then what do you think “POC” stands for? you just sound entitled saying you can use it just because you payed for it. there’s been enough discussions on this forum to know well enough that it’s offensive. I get that everyone can get the hair, but it’s not an accessory for us to complete our looks. it’s already hard enough for black dolls to get a chance at having representation in the game, and still they have to deal with inconsiderate people like you
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    It literally says for POC, last I looked your doll has a white skin tone. I'm really not sure what you don't comprehend here. 

edit: added words
    Does any of her word say that white dolls and other dolls of brighter skin dolls cannot use the hair? Can u show me the exact words of her meaning that the hair cannot be worn by white doll. I read by words, I don’t infer. 
    edited June 2021
    daniekkh said:
    @nhq1012then what do you think “POC” stands for? you just sound entitled saying you can use it just because you payed for it. there’s been enough discussions on this forum to know well enough that it’s offensive. I get that everyone can get the hair, but it’s not an accessory for us to complete our looks. it’s already hard enough for black dolls to get a chance at having representation in the game, and still they have to deal with inconsiderate people like you
    If the hair is only available to black doll. Why didnt the game make it exclusive to them. Why every single doll has access to the box and can win the item. Why does it pop up in my game and available to me to open as many boxes as I can until I can get the hair. Explain to me why?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.