What Items should I buy during Kimiversary?

leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Hi everyone. I’m a fairly new player but I know Kimiversary is coming up soon. I have no idea if a thread already exists for this but if it does please let me know. Would you all be so kind as to recommend outfits or accessories that are must haves? Things that score well in show your style events mainly. I think that’s pretty much the only instance where outfits matter most 🤔. Also things that can be used multiple times rather than just once. If you want to also add things you just find beautiful or that can be used only once in a while, that’s okay too but it would be nice if you could put a little disclaimer next to it saying so. Thank you for your helpful responses in advance!

-x

Answers

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    There is a thread named "Kimiversary Wishlist".
    A tip... Contour, highlight, new eyes, and new lips can change your doll dramatically! I highly recommend those 4 things if you don't have them yet. There are many discussions in the thread I mentioned, so you will see the items others are wanting to get.😊
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Thank you so much! I checked out the thread but it seems more like a wish list than a recommendation thread for new players looking to maximize Kimiversary as a chance to stock up on show your style-winning clothing 😔. I think I should make this thread a discussion thread instead but I have no idea how to do that 🤔. Thank you again though
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    It’ll be the first kimiversary that I take part in and I plan on checking what handhelds they’ll have available to purchase that are usually offered in the voting booth for diamonds. I think that while having staple pieces is helpful, the items that are more rare tend to perform better in the voting booth. Makeup seems to be a common recommendation - I think because it’s fairly expensive so getting half off helps. For dresses etc. that are always available i‘d be hesitant personally because I’ll probably buy those later from the closet for diamonds during a vip event.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Handhelds are a must buy! They help boost sys scores (when they're not rigged that is). 

During Kimiversary there will be throwback items you can buy with kstars instead of diamonds. They will be higher than other items, but they're worth buying. 

Dresses for glam sys themes.

Summer wear is a must have!

Winter wear comes in handy, even though we won't have a winter sys theme for a few months. Buy jackets, cute long sleeve tops, pants.

Hairstyles with hats (the big white one is awesome), winter hairstyles are worth buying...like the ones with a beenie and the ear wrap things (idk what they're called lol).

Pretty hairstyles are also a must have! Long, full hair does really well in sys. 

If you would like me to take some screenshots of things I think are a must have I can do that for you tomorrow. Just shoot me a message to let me know.🤗😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’d say buy handhelds and some good make up! i think not having the “starter face” is kinda helpful during sys, that was my experience at least.

if there are any auras in the TB sale definitely get one of those!

and yeah... something to match the most common sys themes: gown, swimsuit, street style and more general party.

but! buy things you like!! it’s your game, it should be fun for you. if there’s something you really love, but maybe won’t be useful in sys, just get it anyways!
    xxAnniexx said:
    It’ll be the first kimiversary that I take part in and I plan on checking what handhelds they’ll have available to purchase that are usually offered in the voting booth for diamonds. I think that while having staple pieces is helpful, the items that are more rare tend to perform better in the voting booth. Makeup seems to be a common recommendation - I think because it’s fairly expensive so getting half off helps. For dresses etc. that are always available i‘d be hesitant personally because I’ll probably buy those later from the closet for diamonds during a vip event.
    Thank you for the tips! 
    Handhelds are a must buy! They help boost sys scores (when they're not rigged that is). 

During Kimiversary there will be throwback items you can buy with kstars instead of diamonds. They will be higher than other items, but they're worth buying. 

Dresses for glam sys themes.

Summer wear is a must have!

Winter wear comes in handy, even though we won't have a winter sys theme for a few months. Buy jackets, cute long sleeve tops, pants.

Hairstyles with hats (the big white one is awesome), winter hairstyles are worth buying...like the ones with a beenie and the ear wrap things (idk what they're called lol).

Pretty hairstyles are also a must have! Long, full hair does really well in sys. 

If you would like me to take some screenshots of things I think are a must have I can do that for you tomorrow. Just shoot me a message to let me know.🤗😘
    Please send me the screenshots 🥺
    asta said:
    i’d say buy handhelds and some good make up! i think not having the “starter face” is kinda helpful during sys, that was my experience at least.

if there are any auras in the TB sale definitely get one of those!

and yeah... something to match the most common sys themes: gown, swimsuit, street style and more general party.

but! buy things you like!! it’s your game, it should be fun for you. if there’s something you really love, but maybe won’t be useful in sys, just get it anyways!
    Thank you 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.