KK:H Weekday - 6/7/21 5 Star Professional TB Event! (Another week closer to the Kimiversary!)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Woo-hoo.  Each week brings us closer to the
7th KIMIVERSARY!
I am so psyched.  (It's like waiting for Christmas and realizing it's already the middle of December!)
Well it's getting closer! Let's make the time fly a little faster, & spend the week Tapping our way to a fabulous TB Prize!

Details:
Weekday Professional TB Event 
Starts Monday, June 7th  @ 5am Eastern
Ends Thursday, June 10th @ 10pm Eastern
600 Points wins a TB with other Boxes along the way!
Get Points for 5Star Ratings on all Professional Gigs!
Good Luck & Have Fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    What about double stars in the shop lmao
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    lmao im super early
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    have a good week! hope y’all get good picks
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I hope I get to the last box again🤞
    Good luck everyone !!
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    When Is Kimiversary ?? 
    When Is Kimiversary ?? 
    June 24th I believe 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Here’s a little trick to getting to the last box faster.. I usually get to the 3rd box, if I’m really bored and have nothing to do by the end of the first or beginning of second day, and finish the last box by mid Wednesday or Thursday bc I watch the energy videos and I also don’t use all of my energy. Say u have 38-42 energy.. only use half of it and then tap on the things on the street to get energy faster. Also do the 3 hour reality shows at Bel Air!!!! Trust me you’ll finish the tb event a lot quicker! Also!! If you get to around 500 points.. do 8 hour gigs if you have them. I have a lot of 8 hour gigs 😩 so I usually do 3 hr reality shows until I get to 500 and then I do my 8 hour gigs to finish the event. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    My last box pick was these ugly shorts💀
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I finally reached the top spot on my side game and I have no idea what the comeback thing is.🙈 I remember seeing a lot of people say that the love guru isn't worth is, since I don't do many dates (only when I have to) I won't choose that one. Can y'all explain what each one is. I do reality shows the most (embarrassingly, that's why I have 51 tasks..🤣 don't judge ya girl, I let them build up back when I didn't have the extra star! I'm getting them knocked out before Kimiversary. I started this game a couple of months after my first game and I've not reach number one on that one, I also get less fans when doing reality shows and I have no idea why.

Anyhow... please help me out with this.🤦🏻‍♀️ Does the fashion icon give you the new action on reality shows? Idk if that would be acting, or if it only in reference to movie type of tasks.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I finally reached the top spot on my side game and I have no idea what the comeback thing is.🙈 I remember seeing a lot of people say that the love guru isn't worth is, since I don't do many dates (only when I have to) I won't choose that one. Can y'all explain what each one is. I do reality shows the most (embarrassingly, that's why I have 51 tasks..🤣 don't judge ya girl, I let them build up back when I didn't have the extra star! I'm getting them knocked out before Kimiversary. I started this game a couple of months after my first game and I've not reach number one on that one, I also get less fans when doing reality shows and I have no idea why.

Anyhow... please help me out with this.🤦🏻‍♀️ Does the fashion icon give you the new action on reality shows? Idk if that would be acting, or if it only in reference to movie type of tasks.

I did love guru which it gives you that item (the dress) and you have a new action in a date i forgot what its called but its just an action on the date that cost 9 energy nothing really special but when u do it the more fans u get ,like say you got to d to c you get like 3 + k stars

I just went on a date to show you the special action it gave me and then here is the dress
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts

This is all the outfits. I put the short hair so u can see the whole fit, The hair doesn’t come with any of them. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @BooskiBabii
    it's actually money maker that gives you the new action on reality shows! i personally did that one first because we do more appearances than modeling/acting gigs. you also don't get fans when doing reality shows, just viewers which ends up on a different leaderboard. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Got the 1st box🥰 cant say no to k-stars
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @kokokokonut when is the kimiversary ? And when will you start the update 12.0 thread? Thanks ❤️
    kkh_kylie said:
    @kokokokonut when is the kimiversary ? And when will you start the update 12.0 thread? Thanks ❤️
    I think it’s June 24th
    @BooskiBabii hey if you didn't do the comeback still the money maker is the best because you'll use the action the most!!!
    And all the outfits are kinda okay, but you have an amazing closet you probably won't use them :smiley:
    I did money maker, fashion icon and then love guru 

Awesome!! I needed that!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @jalapeno @Tokyo_T @watermelonsugarhigh @milrist
    Thanks for all the advice loves! I appreciate it a lot.🤗🤗🤗🤗

I picked 30 energy on my main game, and this bracelet on my side game. I like this bracelet, I use it sometimes on my other game.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    1st box, I like it 🤗

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First box! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    So do y’all suggest the fastest way of completing these boxes is a reality shoot in Bel Air? I’ve almost never made it to the last box because I don’t earn more than 12 stars each gig and it takes too long tbh. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You also get 1 pt for each of the 4 costars you invite. Tap the Drama task  over each of their heads for a point each. So that’s 16.  No one gets any more, it’s tedious, but it is the fastest way to finish. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    First box. 😩
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

First box 🤗
    So do y’all suggest the fastest way of completing these boxes is a reality shoot in Bel Air? I’ve almost never made it to the last box because I don’t earn more than 12 stars each gig and it takes too long tbh. 
    Yes the bel air is the fastest,ik its really slow (i only made it to the last box for the first time ,on the last throwback event)but do the reality shows for 3 hours to get 12 stars then invite someone to the foyer,living room,dining room,and the pool. Which in total gives you 16 stars ,16 divided by 600 is 37.5 .just have to do at least 38 ,3 hour reality shows to get there which doesnt seem like much if u do them each time you have energy! Ik its a lot but you can do it😎❤️
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there any way we could get more poses with the tight dresses in the PhotoBooth; it seems super disrespectful  for my doll to smile this much as she grieves the death of her late husband in a freak accident....

• Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    tortor said:
    @KalindaKing Is there any way we could get more poses with the tight dresses in the PhotoBooth; it seems super disrespectful  for my doll to smile this much as she grieves the death of her late husband in a freak accident....

Yes please we really need more poses for the tight dresses. 😭
    @tortor that actually made me laugh!!! Hahah
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    2nd box 🥴

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.