✨👻ghoul gang👻✨ Looking For Members 👀 [11/15]

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey everyone! My name is Chloe, I’ve been a long time forum lurker but a first time poster! I’m 20 and I played KKH when it first came out, then stopped, and started back again last May and have been playing everyday for the last year. I’m super excited to be a member of this squad ☺️
    Welcome Chloe! 🥰
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I’m so happy to see so many new members of our squad! Welcome everyone! Thank you @rellbelle for bringing us together!  <3
    SonyaMarc said:
    I’m so happy to see so many new members of our squad! Welcome everyone! Thank you @rellbelle for bringing us together!  <3
    Aww thanks babe, I’m glad we’re all here! 🥰
    This was my GB palette … why is there so much kash prizes 😒

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Got a request from this beautiful doll but i wanna make sure i have them here before accepting! I’m not sure if she found the squad through this post or another but i want everyone in the squad to be able to communicate here, message me if this is your doll so i can accept! 🥰

Thats me ❤️ I Had to reactivate my account here. Maybe one day you will have a free spot ❤️ wish you all best 😁
    Snlx said:
    rellbelle said:
    Got a request from this beautiful doll but i wanna make sure i have them here before accepting! I’m not sure if she found the squad through this post or another but i want everyone in the squad to be able to communicate here, message me if this is your doll so i can accept! 🥰

Thats me ❤️ I Had to reactivate my account here. Maybe one day you will have a free spot ❤️ wish you all best 😁
    Ah omg i went back on after work to accept them all and yours was gone 😥 it a spot opens up I’ll let you know! 
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    This was my palette for the box! Glad I picked an item
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
    I got the same item today @Candycorn ! 🥰

• chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    I got the same item today @Candycorn ! 🥰

Me too! :o 
    I got that item a few days ago! Today I got kash but I had a pretty good pallet and just picked the worst one :/
    My palette, really want the skirt and i love the light pink dress. Wasn’t digging the dress i picked but it’s growing on me. 

My last 2 boxes. I wish I picked the pink drink ;-;
    @rellbelle that dress is so cute! These boxes have really nice things when we get lucky enough to pick them  :D
    Candycorn said:
    @rellbelle that dress is so cute! These boxes have really nice things when we get lucky enough to pick them  :D
    I know! there’s a few things i want that i keep seeing pop up but i know I’m gonna keep hitting kash or dye or something first lol 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a single item yet, just energy 🙄
    Managed to pick the only item in my palette today, that +4 diamonds would have been nice though 

rellbelle said:
    Managed to pick the only item in my palette today, that +4 diamonds would have been nice though 

I love this hairstyle on your doll! I remember this SYS, there was a bloodbath for this hairstyle in my group. 
    Finally got a diamond! Will come in handy for chasing that cute vespa in weekend SYS diamond boxes.  <3
    Every time I vow to not open another diamond box they hit us with the cutest items, but I'm going to try and resist!  :D
    rellbelle said:

Looking good!! I want this hair color 😢
    I got lucky spinning this kollection and got the hair color on the first try 🥺
    SonyaMarc said:
    rellbelle said:

I love this hairstyle on your doll! I remember this SYS, there was a bloodbath for this hairstyle in my group. 
    thanks doll! And really? I don’t think i would have gone hard for it lol 
    :'(  :'(:'(
  • BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Bec and I’ve been playing KKH everyday since last April! I’m really excited to be apart of this group. 😊
    Ahh finally got this dress!! It’s been in my pallet for the last several days and I’m happy I finally got it
    Ahh finally got this dress!! It’s been in my pallet for the last several days and I’m happy I finally got it
    I love this dress, so sad I haven't seen it in my boxes yet
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

FINALLY got the skirt I’ve been wanting 🥰🥰
    Becxoxo said:
    Hi everyone! My name is Bec and I’ve been playing KKH everyday since last April! I’m really excited to be apart of this group. 😊
    Welcome Bec! 🥰
    I’ve been at a bachelorette weekend and flopped the SYS and weekend event. Made sure to still log in and had a few awful palettes, but today finally i got an item again, loveee this skirt! 

another good pick and pretty good palette! I actually don’t think I’ve ever seen the top to the right of the hair I picked
    Haven’t had any luck my past 2 palettes, so sad i missed the pink drink 😩

• BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2021
    rellbelle said:
    Haven’t had any luck my past 2 palettes, so sad i missed the pink drink 😩

That’s such a bummer! I’ve seen that pink dress in my pallets once and I really want it!!!