Comments

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I woke up and the first thing i saw is cat photos <3 tysm
  • CatherineMeilleur98CatherineMeilleur98 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    First two looks🖤🤍
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Oh no I love these eyes on my doll 😍
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I just voted to see what dolls are wearing and not everyone is voting for black and white. The dolls below that are circled were the popular vote. The dolls look beautiful though :)

• NoeiNoei Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any help? So far all I am seeing in silver type dresses and jewelry etc. it actually seems to go against the theme. Help! Also please post your looks showing points! Thanks for your help I am awful at these challenges.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

jlr224 said:
    Oh no I love these eyes on my doll 😍
    I came here for the same thing!!
    I know there is close to zero chances of me getting them, but I have my hopes up!!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    natkkh said:

So my first two looks are doing good, let’s hope i can keep this up♥️ How’s everyone else doing with this theme? x
    I voted for your look on the left! Glad you got good scores 😁
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Please let me have a chance at finishing high in TS or at least let me get the eyes from a squad box later. Last Thursday was my birthday so this could be a late present. Also looking at the mirror in the actual game, it actually looks like a mirror instead of a giant chicken leg.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes about the Mirror.  Happy Belated Birthday Delphine. I Love the mirror.  It has our constellation engraved, and I love it.  Good luck to all Geminis hoping to win the mirror.  (and everyone else who wants it.  Now we have a mirror, and we have a lipstick, if we could hold one in each hand it would be fabulous!  Maybe next year.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    why is each shape of the eye different? I feel like the difference is huge. I was going to spend extra tickets to get the eyes but I’ve changed my mind 🤔

iOS player
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    In my league, we level down if not in top 4. Have you ever had that? Is it normal??? 

• Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Not even three hours in... Why? I was in TS with the doll in first place in Head Over Heels SYS too and she finished with 2000+ votes 😓
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Strendz said:
    In my league, we level down if not in top 4. Have you ever had that? Is it normal??? 

It's bc many people are tied. It will change, just look at it in a few hours.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Girl we just started. Relax 😂
    ^ that’s gold. I wish I levelled down last SYS 😭
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    natkkh said:

So my first two looks are doing good, let’s hope i can keep this up♥️ How’s everyone else doing with this theme? x
    I voted for your look on the left! Glad you got good scores 😁
    Thank you so much! I hope yours are good too♥️
    ^ that’s gold. I wish I levelled down last SYS 😭
    I think we're in the same TS group! I really like your current look! But I wish I had leveled down too because it's just impossible with someone like that on first place
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Not a bad start at all. Currently only one point behind first place but I don’t want to jinx anything. 

Really? Awesome! Thank you doll. I’m still trying random looks out to get a feel for what will work for this sys. I agree, the doll in first place is well over 900 now. I wanted the hair at least so hope I can get it lol. Good luck doll @Nanna_
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    5 TBs in my group already, I haven’t missed gold. 🙈
    Wish it was possible to stay in silver and get the prizes. :’)
    Really? Awesome! Thank you doll. I’m still trying random looks out to get a feel for what will work for this sys. I agree, the doll in first place is well over 900 now. I wanted the hair at least so hope I can get it lol. Good luck doll @Nanna_
    Good luck to you too! I'm in love with all the TS items but it's probably not gonna happen. Hope to at least get the dress :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.