🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    JK97 said:
    What is this 🤣
    That must be a hacker bc the baby carrier isn't available to players.
    Or it's a bot, I saw the exact same look last SYS. Maybe the player is wearing it in the hacked game. It's 100% identical which seems suspect to me.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    JK97 said:
    What is this 🤣
    Or it's a bot, I saw the exact same look last SYS. Maybe the player is wearing it in the hacked game. It's 100% identical which seems suspect to me.

Also, that shoulder thing is from the gb christmas box, not the dress in the doll, and impretty sure u cant use those flowers with any other handheld, so maybe shes a bot (????
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Meet Louie! He’s a free spirit and doesn’t give a damn about privacy😼

He also has an extra toe on each front paw so we like to give each other the thumbs up👍 

Louie is me in cat form. He looks incredibly comfy 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The cats pics have been great, I think the point has been made.  At this point, please post them because you really want to share, and not because a new member joined and said stop (without the please).  Not everyone has hi speed internet, and endless scrolling and waiting for everything to load can be frustrating if you’re here for game inspiration.  

And if players are having a good time sharing a few pet pictures, if it bothers you try to be a little friendlier and polite when you ask members to stop.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I’m in a TS group with @emmym ☺️ Good luck doll! 💕

There are about 25 cats on the patio of our apt building. So many people that live here, mainly the elderly, feed them. I wish I could find someone to adopt them all. I always worry about them. I can't never get too close to them cause Sadie really hates cats. She tries to chase them anytime I have her outside, so I avoid the patio area. Some of those lovely cats are tough as nails. They will stare at Sadie like they're daring her to come at them. One of them looks just like your black and white kittie @D98

All the kitties are so beautiful 🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    JK97 said:
    What is this 🤣

Also, that shoulder thing is from the gb christmas box, not the dress in the doll, and impretty sure u cant use those flowers with any other handheld, so maybe shes a bot (????
    Now that you mentioned it, that outfit looks like many dresses in one. The shoulder is from Christmas, the back is from the white sheer one we have, then it looks like the silver part is one dress, and the cream colored is another. Not to mention the pants (or leggings). This is so strange looking. It must be a bot since a hacker can't use more than one dress or more than one handheld at a time. I wish we were able to get the baby carrier. I would love to carry around one of my babies.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • margaretlayamargaretlaya Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m so sorry I missed the memo that this is place where we post cats.  Is it because we are all getting bad scores  ?  
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Didn’t go with color opposites but a candle (fire) and rain (water) and sun/moon earrings ✨ otherwise I am lost what to do for this sys other than gowns 🙃

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I thought this SYS was going to be different but Glu said nah not this time....
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

That's ok, we'll get the memo sent to you ASAP. Next time it's gonna be crab pics! 🦀🦀

There’s no Cancer SYS.   And cats have nothing to do with gemenis.  I expect to be kicked out after this post.   Every sys thread always has something stupid.   So much yapping and less photos.  I have a 17 month old I don’t have time for scrolling through the bs.  Should I post pictures of my baby ??  And go ahead talk crap about me in other sad groups.   Elites are a joke.  

I want to thank those of you who share your high scores.  Always always helps me.    
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:

I just woke up and all these cute little cats 😍 I’m a little late to the cat party, but I just wanted to show my sister’s cats, since I’m a very proud cat aunt. Here they are in their Funko box my sister and I’ve made them. 
    Awwww😍😍💖💖💖 🥰
    That's ok, we'll get the memo sent to you ASAP. Next time it's gonna be crab pics! 🦀🦀

There’s no Cancer SYS.   And cats have nothing to do with gemenis.  I expect to be kicked out after this post.   Every sys thread always has something stupid.   So much yapping and less photos.  I have a 17 month old I don’t have time for scrolling through the bs.  Should I post pictures of my baby ??  And go ahead talk crap about me in other sad groups.   Elites are a joke.  

I want to thank those of you who share your high scores.  Always always helps me.    
    You made this account just to start an argument, who's the one yapping now?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt we should do crabs pictures for the Cancer ♋️ SYS. 
    IOS Player 
    I’m not the only one who said it…….  I can start trolling too 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Meet Louie! He’s a free spirit and doesn’t give a damn about privacy😼

He also has an extra toe on each front paw so we like to give each other the thumbs up👍 

Louie is me in cat form. He looks incredibly comfy 🤣
    Haha isn’t he a whole mood? It’s amazing how such a little thing can take up half the bed lol😹
    edited June 2021
    You said you have a 17 month year old, weren't you supposed to take care of him/her instead of wasting time "trolling" us? 🙂
    edited June 2021
    You said you have a 17 month year old, weren't you supposed to take care of him instead of wasting time "trolling" us? 🙂
    He’s sleeping XXXXXXXXXXX

Mod Edit - Language
    edited June 2021
    margaretlaya said: can I meet your ugly fat ass in real life to punch you In the face for taking about my son. 
    You said you have a 17 month year old, weren't you supposed to take care of him instead of wasting time "trolling" us? 🙂
    He’s sleeping Xxxxx

margaretlaya said: can I meet your ugly fat ass in real life to punch you In the face for taking about my son. 
    He’s sleeping bitch 

Get a life
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    He’s sleeping bitch 
    yeah where's the ban for this user? swearing and trolling is against forum rules  :)
    pizzagurlyum said:  you are literally to stupid to insult 
    He’s sleeping bitch 

Get a life

Sucky start on my side game. I don't have any black and white outfits, so I tried all light, then did black with silver/white accessories and handhelds. I got even worse scores on my main game. I wasn't expecting super high scores, but I was hoping to at least get in the 40s. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Sucky start on my side game. I don't have any black and white outfits, so I tried all light, then did black with silver/white accessories and handhelds. I got even worse scores on my main game. I wasn't expecting super high scores, but I was hoping to at least get in the 40s. 

Awww I love your first look tbh . But I guess it's the rigged votes' fault again 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.