👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    This week's Squad box picks 🥴😅:
    Mon: dye
    Tues: this hair!

Wed: kash
    Thurs: dye
    Yesterday: dye
    Today: dye
    She/Her
    Android
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    So thankful I actually chose an item today 😊
    This is only my third item ever from these boxes 😅

Hoping you all get something good in the your boxes as well 💕
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts

• livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Todays box.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

At this point the only logical explanation is that Glu hates me🤷🏼‍♀️😂 

I don’t know if it’s just me but whenever I’m choosing a box the ones with clothing/hair usually stand out from the others. Or maybe I’m just really lucky😭
    @buffysummers0990 do you have a lot of the items already? Maybe that’s why there’s no items in your second palette 
    Good thing is we get to choose a box everyday so there’s always tomorrow for a better chance 😊

@Aniya_ I’ve been paying more attention to the boxes instead of just picking my regular box and I kinda think you’re right 😳
    I didn’t get a hair/clothing item but I chose the box that I did today because it just seemed brighter than the others and I got a diamond! 
    maggiey said:

@Aniya_ I’ve been paying more attention to the boxes instead of just picking my regular box and I kinda think you’re right 😳
    I didn’t get a hair/clothing item but I chose the box that I did today because it just seemed brighter than the others and I got a diamond! 
    I didn’t really know how to explain it but you’re right!! 
    edited June 2021
    @maggiey Yea, you’re right, I was just being silly lol. I do actually have the majority of the items pulled for our free boxes. With exception of about 3 hairstyles I think? Sucks tho, because there is a ton of sys items I missed out on, they just aren’t included in our daily boxes.. yet! Hopefully they get updated in the not to distant future💕

Energy is my least favorite thing to get in boxes but we get these every day and they’re free so I can’t really complain.
    Aniya_ said:
    I don’t know if it’s just me but whenever I’m choosing a box the ones with clothing/hair usually stand out from the others. Or maybe I’m just really lucky😭
    You could be onto something! I’m gonna have to really take my time and analyze these boxes next time!

Aniya_ said:
    You could be onto something! I’m gonna have to really take my time and analyze these boxes next time!

This gif has me cackling and I don’t know why😭😭
    @Aniya_ I aim to entertain & amuse😎😂
    edited June 2021
    @buffysummers0990 hoping you get the hairs soon! Or the stars or diamonds because you can never have too many of those 😉
    I think they get updated with more items with every update so I’m really excited to see what new items are going to be added with the update next week! 
    I hope that everyone has great picks from now on!! It’s what we deserve
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I wish all of you beautiful dolls good luck on the Gemini sys! I'm hoping to do well because I'm a Gemini. My birthday is next week June 17th. 
    Yesterday's box: dye
    Today's box: !!!
    I read what yall wrote about analyzing the boxes before I opened up my game for the Squad box - and box #3 was calling my name 💃🏽
    She/Her
    Android
    brom617 said:
    I wish all of you beautiful dolls good luck on the Gemini sys! I'm hoping to do well because I'm a Gemini. My birthday is next week June 17th. 
    Gemini sis !!! My bday is next week too (6/14) so I may have to fight this week to ensure I am in the top 3 in Gold !!! 👀💀 (If only buying tickets gave yall Squad rewards!)

Good luck everyone !!!
    She/Her
    Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I didn’t snap a pic but I’m so mad at myself, the box I’d wanted to pick had a hairstyle I’ve wanted for ages but my finger slipped and chose the box underneath (two kstars) instead 😭😭
    @dinoqueen9 I’ve definitely been there! I’m manifesting that the hairstyle becomes yours very soon!🤞✨
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 I’ve definitely been there! I’m manifesting that the hairstyle becomes yours very soon!🤞✨
    Thank you 😭😭 May you (and the rest of the squad!) pick cute items in your boxes all week 💛💛
    brom617 said:
    Thank you @maggiey
    @brom617 Thank you for including it in your look book! I’m excited to finally have the complete outfit since I was playing during this event but it was before I was on the forum and learned all the tips to completing events so I missed out on the hair 😭
    I’m glad you got diamonds as a reward 💕

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @maggiey @Aniya_ omg it worked !! you were right !! i picked the box that was shining the brightest and i got an item for the 1st time in over a week ✨

Got another diamond which I’m happy about since I’m back to saving for my next item 😊

edited June 2021
    @LindsayRose I'm so happy it worked for you! 🎉🎉🎉
    I hope we're all able to pick more good boxes now with that little trick and that it works for others as well! 

Todays box.

Would anyone happen to have this top that they could put in a look book?