I restarted my game and had 115k stars why ??

Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I Just restarted my game (lvl 32) because i wasn't getting any quests, i know i didnt finish storyline because i didnt even get basic quests like i own almost all bussineses but i dont own so chic, i havent met any kardash sisters and so on.. as i opet new game i invited kim to so chic, and when i look up i had 115 k stars, i dont mind haha but why ? Hope u can help

Comments

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    maybe you bought something in the starshop? if you go to "restore special purchases" it will automatically load the stars you bought during the game.
  • Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @RiinaUkii i never made a purchase, but thank you :)
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have restarted my game a couple of times in the past year and each time I did I started with different amount of kstars like +600, +900, +2000 and even +3000 right before the Black Friday sale. It increased each time I restarted but when I did the same on my mom's device I started with 0 kstars and we both use Android. I assume it's completely random because I see no logic in it.
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Are you using a hacked version of the game?
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    mcmxcix said:
    Are you using a hacked version of the game?
    If you're asking me, no I don't
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    So it depends on which ID you are logged in with. If you are registered on 2 devices with the same ID, you will of course not get all the k-stars back that you bought, because some of them are in the other game. i have restarted my game a few times and i have been playing since 2016. normal k-star purchases will be on it automatically - special purchases such as SMC or FG or random special purchases have to be regenerated via "restore special purchases". then these are added with the items that belong to them.

limited purchases for diamonds, 10 k-stars and SYS tickets too - but only the stars. the diamonds and tickets will not be restored and added to ur account.

this is my experience with the game - i'm not a hacker. i always get a different amount, but only when i'm logged into 2 devices.

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I have no idea why you guys are getting extra kstars, but my advice : don’t question the good things! Lol 😆