Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    @Joey_KKH Thank you, I haven't found it yet but thats so sweet of you  <3
    You're welcome! If you or anyone else is searching for some outfits I have, I will gladly put them in my lookbook, I'm always happy to help out :blush:
    Same here! If anyone needs anything I’ll be happy to put it in my look book if I have the item. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Hii Dolls first of all - thank y'all for being so active! we haven't lost a giftbox yet :#

does anyone have this hair? I've been looking for so long .. :(

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    Hii Dolls first of all - thank y'all for being so active! we haven't lost a giftbox yet :#

does anyone have this hair? I've been looking for so long .. :(

Hi! I always try my best to log in every day and so far it's going very good. I unfortunanetly don't have the hair, I only managed to get the shoes from the photo in a TB box :( I really hope someone can help you get it, it's very pretty :blush:
    @RiinaUkii hi love! I don’t have the hairstyle either but I feel like I’ve seen it on someone in our Squad. Maybe Anya. But I’m not sure if it’s that one. It wouldn’t hurt to ask. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Hi everyone! I was on the game and I noticed that I had some cash staying there for a few weeks now and I didn't know what to do with it. I decided to use it and bought some stuff for cash from some of your lookbooks and I was just wondering if it works the same as for things you buy with diamonds. So I was curious to know if you got something in return, like cash or energy or if it means that it works only if you buy something with diamonds
    @Joey_KKH I just wanted recommend sth to buy  with kash. I totally recommend you buy the Rover because it fills your bonus star ( I don’t know if you have the bonus star or not but it was really useful for me to fill my bonus star. ) 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Heyy girlss, I was wondering should i go for the vip dress?
    Hi Mia! Well as I’ve been saving for Kimiversary I haven’t really tried to get the second items in vip events. But if you really like it go for it! 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Hi guys! Can someone send me a screenshot of my look book? I think it’s glitched and no matter how many times I add a look to my look book it doesn’t work. So I wanna know if there is anything. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi guys! Can someone send me a screenshot of my look book? I think it’s glitched and no matter how many times I add a look to my look book it doesn’t work. So I wanna know if there is anything. 
    Sure, but what's ur name in the game? :D

@RiinaUkii it’s Isabella. 
    Be kind to others 🤍

your lookbook, bella
    @RiinaUkii thank you very much! ♥️The funny thing is I have never saved the second look in my look book 🤧 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @RiinaUkii hi love! I don’t have the hairstyle either but I feel like I’ve seen it on someone in our Squad. Maybe Anya. But I’m not sure if it’s that one. It wouldn’t hurt to ask. 
    @RiinaUkii Hi! I'm really sorry that I've only just seen this. I unfortunately don't have the hairstyle but I hope you find it soon! ❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

Nikaraf said:
    @Joey_KKH I just wanted recommend sth to buy  with kash. I totally recommend you buy the Rover because it fills your bonus star ( I don’t know if you have the bonus star or not but it was really useful for me to fill my bonus star. ) 
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when you buy the car, do you get the bonus star every time you do a reality show, or do you only get it once?

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

edited June 2021
    @AnyaArcher once you fill the bonus star you get it all the time. 
    Edit: It’s not a stupid question! 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    @AnyaArcher once you fill the bonus star you get it all the time. 
    Edit: It’s not a stupid question! 
    Thank you! That's great, I'll buy it ☺

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

I've always wanted a pink car so... 😂

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

I didn't get the bonus star 😥 do I need to buy more things?

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

I didn't get the bonus star 😥 do I need to buy more things?

Hi love! As you can see in the left down corner of your photo, it says that you have 524 gold stars right now.
    In order to get the bonus star permanently I think that you have to get to 1055 golden stars and to do so you have to buy things that give you those golden stars.
    The things that give you the golden stars can be found in the closet and also the furniture that you can buy in the houses you have, give you those stars. As you can see in my picture I circled in green the symbol in the closet that makes you understand if the outfit gives you stars.
    Unfortunately the amount of stars you get from every item you purchase is not the same, you can buy something from the closet for a lot of cash and they give you only one star, for example  :( 
    My strategy was to buy all the cheapest things for cash, even if they gave me just one star, because at the end they add up and make you reach your goal. I really hope that this will be helpful for you and that I didin't make a mess while writing this. Maybe the others have other tips for you that I don't know, good luck!

@AnyaArcher so Joey explained it pretty well! There is a website that shows you how many stars purchasing an item gives u but unfortunately I can’t post it here. So I’ll post pics! The kash bags are the absolute best cuz they give u so many stars and hearts! The hearts will give u a bonus heart on dates while stars will give u a bonus star in gigs so be careful when purchasing. And u can see the website adress at the top if u want to search it urself. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Joey_KKH @Nikaraf Wow! Thank you both so much for taking your time to explain all of that! It was incredibly helpful! ❤

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Spent a lot of kash but have finally got the bonus star! Thank you for all your help 🥰

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Spent a lot of kash but have finally got the bonus star! Thank you for all your help 🥰

You're welcome, I'm so happy that you made it!  :D

I’m happy to help ♥️♥️
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited June 2021
    Hi everyone! I almost reached the amount of diamonds required in order to get these lips, but I wanted to be 100% sure that they are worth it, so I was wondering if someone could recreate my doll with these lips. Here is a screenshot of my doll if it helps, I bought contour and highlight for kstars in the closet and also new eyes from the closet (tell me if you need a screenshot of the eyes too, because they are very similar to others, mine were in the closet for 90 kstars, but with the sale they cost me 45 idk if it helps)

Edit: someone already helped me in the private messages, I'm definitely getting them :D

Hi! Has anyone bought this dress and shoes set? I love it but I would like to wait till after Kimiversary so I can buy it for diamonds from one of you in the squad 😊

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @AnyaArcher added the outfit, I’ll just keep it so you can get it whenever it you want to 
    @patiencebrody Aww thank you! 🥰 Just checking, is it 25 diamonds?

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @AnyaArcher I actually didn’t get it with diamonds, but yeah I think that one piece outfits are 25