šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Question When is the next update supposed to be released ?

another questionĀ 
    also the Flagā€¦. Flags? I donā€™t really want them how can I oppt out? Is that possible at all ?Ā 
    You can buy them, and store them in your Closet in Bel Air house, this way you won't see them, however it will count towards accessories achievement šŸ˜Š
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @kokokokonut Hii Koko! Do you have any news from the upcoming update? :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there any mention of when we can get double Kstars? I was hoping that nothing this weekend meant the VIP would be during the sale.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Iā€™m excited for the update, but I have no news. Ā I will ask Ā about the update thread, and when we can start it. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I was thinking today @kokokokonut
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any update on the missed rewards from Kinsey? I still havenā€™t received the final call because I donā€™t own the gym
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The fix for the Pride call with rewards was released on Friday! You can try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see if that helps. I believe the next event for 2x Offers is July 2.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Iā€™m excited for the update, but I have no news. Ā I will ask Ā about the update thread, and when we can start it. :)

šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€Ā 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Does anyone elseā€™s game keeps on freezing or is it just my phone? Bc my game will freeze and the it will freeze screen for a few seconds like šŸ’€Ā 
    same thing keeps happening to me, last night it happened as an alarm went off and was stuck like that for like a minute it was so annoyingĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
    edited June 2021
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing didnā€™t we used to get double kstars monthly? I feel like before every vip I could buy them -maybe Iā€™m wrong! Also so no double stars before anniversary really stinks :(Ā 
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    The fix for the Pride call with rewards was released on Friday! You can try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see if that helps. I believe the next event for 2x Offers is July 2.
    Seriously, no double stars before the sale?Ā 
    edited June 2021
    i just found new people to talk to at the far right of LAX & once i did i received the call šŸ„°

thanks so much for your help @KalindaKing!
    @kalindaking how come we havenā€™t been getting double the k stars for buying stars packs and only for the offers?Ā 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @kalindaking how come we havenā€™t been getting double the k stars for buying stars packs and only for the offers?Ā 
    double star packs are only during kimiversary and black friday, double stars on offers is once a month
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What are star packs again? If we don't get double stars for the sale, maybe I'll just get that instead.
    Platform: Android

• Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing didnā€™t we used to get double kstars monthly? I feel like before every vip I could buy them -maybe Iā€™m wrong! Also so no double stars before anniversary really stinks :(Ā 
    Yes, there was a double star offer last month, but they didnā€™t really advertise it. They are greedy and want us to have buy them in the star shop during the sale.Ā 
    Will we be getting double stars in the star shop not just in the offers for kimiversary @kalindaking?Ā 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited June 2021

I still havenā€™t gotten the call and Iā€™ve been on a lot since Friday. What should I do? )):
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Does anyone elseā€™s game keeps on freezing or is it just my phone? Bc my game will freeze and the it will freeze screen for a few seconds like šŸ’€Ā 
    Mine just darkens for a couple seconds thenĀ  crashes frequently when I try to open Starshop while I'm in the voting booth and it's been happening for months :(
  • lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I thought event items at least 6 months old were now available to buy for diamonds. This set is from October 2020 but I just found the gloves/fan in the voting booth and itā€™s not available - why?Ā 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    It should be.. would you please check on that, @KalindaKing?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@lagerfeld have you tried to see if anyone in your squad has it And if you are able to get it from their look books?
    Addicted

• lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @lagerfeld have you tried to see if anyone in your squad has it And if you are able to get it from their look books?
    No one in my squad has any items from that event :(Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @lagerfeld @luvs2gruuv i did a test in my squad and I dont think that update is available to buy from yet, same with November and December updates
    iOS
    But 6 months prior to this update should at least be anything from the November update and before, right @AliBryant @KalindaKing
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv
    I think it should include the November update too no? it was released on Nov 3rd so
    Dec 3rd 1 month
    Jan 3rd 2 mos
    Feb 3rd 3 mos
    Mar 3rd 4 mos
    Apr 3rd 5 mos
    May 3rd 6 mos
    current update released on May 18th so it's been over six months since Nov 3rd
    iOS
    Maybe they can fix that next update, @KalindaKing ?
    Addicted

Any news on the next update? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    So back in Jan 2020 Linda posted this really cool update where you could trade in dyes and they had a big sale on items. Will something like this happen this year? Or
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.