🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I’m letting my Gemini bf submit looks lol (except for look 2 that was me). Takes the pressure off, his style is certainly different than mine although I am impressed with look 3 😅

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    found these cute shoes in the voting booth !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Loving the boots! 
    Where is the first dress from? It's so cute.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey y'all, I hate to post this here but I need some advice. 

We took Sadie out to potty about an hour ago, we were only outside maybe 15-20 minutes. It's 98° here and I don't keep her out long when it's hot since she's a husky/Sheppard mix. I stayed downstairs to grab some food at a shop and James (hubby) called panicking and said Sadie was having a seizure or something. I ran through the building and even kicked people off the elevator. As I get off the elevator on our floor I see her lying on the floor. She couldn't stand up bc she was weak and her legs were shaking in fear. She was drooling excessively, eyes were huge and she was staring like she couldn't see me. I sat down on the floor and she laid her head on me. When she tried to stand, she would collapse bc she was so weak. After about 10 minutes of this she was able to get up but was really weak and couldn't stand up straight, like she kept walking in slow circles a few times.Then a couple of  minutes later she was able to walk down the hallway to go home, seemed back to normal, and was wagging her tail. I called her vet but the office is closed and since we live in a small town, there isn't a 24 hour animal hospital. She's laying on the couch resting right now. She's back to normal, drank water, grabbed a treat beside her bowl, and is demanding belly rubs and hugs.

I googled all symptoms, but can't find anything. It's like she had all symptoms before and after a seizure, but not the actual seizure. I've never seen a dog have a seizure, but I just watched a few videos on YouTube and she didn't experience the actual Have any of y'all's fur babies experienced this before? She did grab a nugget of cat poo about 5 minutes before this happened, but Idk if that's related to this or not. 

She's had weakness before and she would hide under the bed but nothing this extreme. I had her at the vet 2 months ago and doc said she was healthy and great.

I'm sorry, know I'm probably all over the place with my description, I'm just really nervous rn for her and idk who else to ask then I thought of y'all cause so many of us have furbabies.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

We took Sadie out to potty about an hour ago, we were only outside maybe 15-20 minutes. It's 98° here and I don't keep her out long when it's hot since she's a husky/Sheppard mix. I stayed downstairs to grab some food at a shop and James (hubby) called panicking and said Sadie was having a seizure or something. I ran through the building and even kicked people off the elevator. As I get off the elevator on our floor I see her lying on the floor. She couldn't stand up bc she was weak and her legs were shaking in fear. She was drooling excessively, eyes were huge and she was staring like she couldn't see me. I sat down on the floor and she laid her head on me. When she tried to stand, she would collapse bc she was so weak. After about 10 minutes of this she was able to get up but was really weak and couldn't stand up straight, like she kept walking in slow circles a few times.Then a couple of  minutes later she was able to walk down the hallway to go home, seemed back to normal, and was wagging her tail. I called her vet but the office is closed and since we live in a small town, there isn't a 24 hour animal hospital. She's laying on the couch resting right now. She's back to normal, drank water, grabbed a treat beside her bowl, and is demanding belly rubs and hugs.

I googled all symptoms, but can't find anything. It's like she had all symptoms before and after a seizure, but not the actual seizure. I've never seen a dog have a seizure, but I just watched a few videos on YouTube and she didn't experience the actual Have any of y'all's fur babies experienced this before? She did grab a nugget of cat poo about 5 minutes before this happened, but Idk if that's related to this or not. 

She's had weakness before and she would hide under the bed but nothing this extreme. I had her at the vet 2 months ago and doc said she was healthy and great.

I'm sorry, know I'm probably all over the place with my description, I'm just really nervous rn for her and idk who else to ask then I thought of y'all cause so many of us have furbabies.
    My cat never had this exact reaction but he had seizures frequently for two days and it turned out his immune system was weak, the vet gave him a specific set of vitamins for a month and it solved the issue! I definitely think you should take her to the vet as soon as you’re able to but don’t worry too much as it might not be something serious! However, if they tell you everything’s fine with her ask them to run more exams to be sure!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Is there an emergency vet clinic possibly? @BooskiBabii
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited June 2021

The poor baby, I’m so sorry. 🥺
    I really hope she’s okay, and I don’t know anything about dogs, but can you try looking around for a vet that’s further out that you can call? Even if nothing close by is open for visits, the vet could still give you advice? 

I also use the website petforums for advice about my cats, which have definitely eased my worried before when they were sick, maybe you can try posting there and seeing if anyone knows about what happened to her? Poor thing. I really wish I could help but I don’t have dogs, I hope she’s alright. ❤️

My cat had a fever once where he couldn’t even stand up or move, and the vet said it was just something he needed to fight off himself (and he did the next day!) so hopefully it’s just something like that?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    3 top looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts

My dog experienced something similar years ago after he ate a peanut that fell on the floor. (He got to it before I could pick it up) He started shaking and wet the floor and couldn't stand. I was so scared. Of course the vet was closed so I just had to sit with him until he got better. It took about an hour but then he was back to normal and acting like nothing happened. I took him to the vet the next morning and they said he was fine but to be careful and not let him eat any nuts. He has never had anything happen to him like that since but I watch him very carefully when there is food around. It sounds like Sadie is feeling better and I hope she continues to get better.
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

Oh gosh, I can’t even imagine how worried yoh must be. I’m in med school, so everything I’m saying is more based on humans, but I believe it may not be too different for dogs. The first thing that came to mind for me was overheating/dehydration (similar symptoms). Bc she’s part husky she may have an undercoat which “absorbs” more heat, which may lead to overheating even tho the temperature might not have been that high. Some symptoms would be lethargy, vomiting, disorientation, stumbling and/or collapsing, dry nose and mouth, loss of apetite, less energy, dry, sunken eyes and/or glazed eyes, heavy panting, reduced skin elasticity, etc. 

Checking for dehydration is relatively easy. To check the skin elasticity just pinch the skin and let go, if it takes a while to go back to normal, that usually indicates dehydration. But at the end of the day, it’d be best to ask a vet asap just to be sure ☺️
  • Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

I think your dog is suffering with heatstroke - this is what I found on Google 
    iOS user 
  • Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I’ve not got a score like this in a while 
    iOS user 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

My dog has had a stroke before when he was younger (its common for his breed since his a minature snauchzer ) just make sure your dog is walking properly and has no slack in the back legs or that nothing is wrong with their lower back but i dont think it was a stroke but seizures are scary ,if you think she has a seizure again i would give sweet things tbh. When my uncle had a yorkie she had constant seizures and when we couldn’t get her to the vet we would give her a little honey or a little powerade cause it actually helped with the seizures but maybe call a vet out of town and see if they have recommendations for what to do ❤️❤️❤️
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    some of my scores, been ranging 40-50 & currently hold 3rd in gold. I’m super surprised because I haven’t had to buy any tickets yet & I reallly want the eyes🥺🍀✨
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I’ve been searching my emails, the forum and I can’t find the June newsletter!! Can someone link me? Or post a picture of it! Thank you dolls! (also sent a message to customer service to send me the newsletter but they always take forever)
  • jovvannaa_jovvannaa_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    some of my looks ☺️

p.s. as a huge cat lover, I’m loving all of these adorable babies 💗

• Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    looks 1-5, i wasn’t sure what to do for this sys but i think i’ll just stick to looks that incorporate this color theme 

Love your looks 😍
    Where is the second look hair from?
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    i love how the color of the boots match up with these pants!

omg ur so right, that is soooo satisfying :D
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My take on the Gemini theme 🖤♊🤍

I am tempted to buy this hairstyle 🥲 

I bought it off of one of my squad girls specifically for this season & SYS 🙈
    I like that you can change half of the color! If you want it and you're on Android, hmu and I can submit it for you 🖤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:
    I’ve been searching my emails, the forum and I can’t find the June newsletter!! Can someone link me? Or post a picture of it! Thank you dolls! (also sent a message to customer service to send me the newsletter but they always take forever)
    here you go 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Nik072898 said:
    Love your looks 😍
    Where is the second look hair from?
    @Nik072898 thank you, it’s a earnable hairstyle from April 2019 ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Ughh these zodiac sys are so hard! 😓
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.