👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• sxnnysxnny Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! I'm part of a squad that is currently at 12/15 members. We are active and would love for you to join us! :blush:
    Name:  Nordic Squad
    Squad #: 397595
  • Rachelelmo94Rachelelmo94 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone have a squad I could please join? I play daily and I buy stuff  😊💕
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Hi everyone! I recently created a squad after not being in ones with daily players. Feel free to join! Everyone is welcome. ✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Join our squad. We are daily active players. 6/15 till now. But we will be full soon 😍

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @sxnny are there still empty slots ?
  • sxnnysxnny Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @sxnny are there still empty slots ?
    Hi! I'm sorry but we filled up already. I'll be sure to let you know if someone leaves though! 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Hey all, I’m looking for a squad that consistently has over 12 people log in daily, the squad I am in was really good but now only 9 or so people are logging in every day. I play daily, love SYS and events, I do spend money from time to time also.

Please let me know if you have a vacancy 😊 
  • Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello, im looking for a squad, im a daily player, let me know if u need one more member :)
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I am once again asking to join a daily active squad, I'm a paid player who's always active. Let me know if you got a free spot
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Looking again because sadly I missed joining one. Really wanting one with enough active people to get the daily boxes 🍀 
  • umpaflorumpaflor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    pullyn said:
    Looking for a squad with active members. I play multiple times a day ❤️

• vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    Hi everyone! I recently created a squad after not being in ones with daily players. Feel free to join! Everyone is welcome. ✨
    Hello! I’m VV I just joined your squad! I’m so glad I found one with daily players, I had joined multiple ones but only 9 players would be active. I have been playing for about 2 years now and love SYS and events! 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I just joined Asquad and there is room for 2 more players!
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Hey all, I’m looking for a squad that consistently has over 12 people log in daily, the squad I am in was really good but now only 9 or so people are logging in every day. I play daily, love SYS and events, I do spend money from time to time also.

Please let me know if you have a vacancy 😊 
    I just joined ASquad and there is 13 people in the squad.  Room for 2 more members.

• BellaSophiaBellaSophia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey, hey! I’m looking for a squad with 12+ active players. I play the game on a daily basis and am maybe spending a little too much on gems and K-Stars… I’d love to join your squad, feel free to dm me. ✨
  • AllydmAllydm Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hey <3 !!
    My squad is for active users!!
    Come and play with us!
    SQUAD NAME: GOLD KK 
  • solocissolocis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi babes! i just started a squad for active users since my old squad wasn’t very active.
    please feel free to join: StarBreeders

✨💕✨
  • LillyBLillyB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I definitely will need a squad since I don't have any friends on my game (except one but he doesn't play all the time). I'm a daily player who spends wayyy too much time on this game.
    Idk if you've found one but I have squad, it's only me atm but it's open! :) it's called Parmaviolent
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hi, everyone! So I actually joined a random squad from the search page w my roommate the day of the update and the girls in our squad are spending money like crazy. I've gotten so many shared rewards from the random squad and it's awesome. There are currently 2 spots still open if anyone else wants to join and reap the benefits. There are also like 3 dolls, me included, with stocked look books full of diamond handhelds you can't get from the closet. It's public, just join if you want to!

Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • ValPalValPal Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m looking for an active squad to join. I’ve missed out on gift boxes for over a week due to inactivity, and want to change that! 

I make purchases a few times a month, and play daily since the games release. Please drop the name or group number below if you have room for me! 
    Thank you in advance 💋
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!.
  • SwanSwan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everybody! I'm in squad 457583 (Marias crew). We have 11 daily active members and 2 that are sometimes active which is annoying. There's two spots open so we would love it if one or two daily players that do not have a squad yet could join so we can get the gift box everyday and not be dependent on whether the two sometimes active players log in or not..
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi Guys! I've been very inactive for a while now as the game only got worse imo! Today I took a look at my game and saw the many new features and I'd love to become part of the community again! Unfortunately I can not access my old fb account anymore so I've made a new one; It's called Amberly Glu. If you're playing on iOS, I'd love if you could send me a request so we can play together! Oh, and of course I'd love to join a squad, the game seems so exciting now, I'm so happy to be back! :)))) Ty xoxo

Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hey girls, need a squad the ones i’ve been joining are so inactive from the random search! Been playing for 7 years altho I did stopped for a while when the game wiped my progress lol so yeah would like to join an active squad💛
  • Garb_iGarb_i Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi

I'm looking for a squad to join. I'm active and play daily for about 1 year. My current squad members starting to become inactive and now I don't get the gift box which frustrate me. Please feel free to DM me
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi I’m in a group 938296 - Legendary there’s about 3 spots left. It’s not my group but we haven’t been able to get the gift boxes as 1 or 2 people don’t log in! 
  • bellaxobellaxo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi y’all, i just created a squad: bellasbabes
    looking for daily players! I am a daily player 💜
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited June 2021
    bellaxo said:
    I just joined! name is Stephanie :smile: I keep joining squads with inactive users sooo annoying!
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Still looking for a squad! I sign in every single day and have spent a lot in the game, would love to find a group that is active! 
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    stephannr said:
    bellaxo said:
    I just joined! name is Stephanie :smile: I keep joining squads with inactive users sooo annoying!
    I’m in the squad too ◡̈ my name is just Tara! I’m excited to be in a group with forum members! I’ve been a daily player since the first year the game came out ☺️
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo