✨z gen✨ Squad 15/15

YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
edited July 2021 in KKH Squads
Hey guys! I'm yasmin the group leader, i made this group to connect with each other more and maybe help each other with the lookbooks and be active.
I've noticed that we're 14 in this group and only 7 logged in yesterday, kindly comment in here if you're in my squad, so we can track down the logins, if someone doesn't login for 3 days straight they'll be removed🤍🤍 please comment down if you're in the squad🥰
Prev1

Comments

• loonaloona Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    here! 
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    14 members logged in yesterday! I hope this forum reaches everyone in the squad eo we can connect with each other!☺️❤️
  • SannaSanna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just joined! Left another squad beacuse of not daily players so this seems great!🥰
    Sanna said:
    I just joined! Left another squad beacuse of not daily players so this seems great!🥰
    Thank u for joining!🙏🏽 Stay active 💙
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I Just joined 😁 I play every day ❤️
    Snlx said:
    I Just joined 😁 I play every day ❤️
    Thank u for joining! Now we're full 15/15 🥰❤️
    All 15 members logged in today! So happy keep up the good work🥰❤️
  • victoriaxhsvictoriaxhs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm also a quite new member of this squad, left my old one because some people didn't log in daily. I'm soo glad I found you guys!  :)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Is there still an empty spot?
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Just wanted to ask if this squad is full yet? Thanks 😊 
    I'm also a quite new member of this squad, left my old one because some people didn't log in daily. I'm soo glad I found you guys!  :)
    Thank u for joining🙏🏽💙
    @hannahv @kkh_kylie sorry, our squad is completely full, once there's an empty spot imma let you know❤️
    I just wanted to apologize about the last 2 days I haven't been keeping up with who logged in and who didn't, I didn't have time to but i logged in, also if anyone can suggest an idea about how we can keep track of who logged in please do, especially that this discussion hasn't reached all the members yet☺️❤️
    I don’t really know, but so far it seems as enough are logging in every day so I guess we can wait until someone isn’t doing it and that starts happening regularly to try and figure out who it is somehow?🥰
    So far 14/15 members logged in the past 3 days, i want to know if it's the same member or not, and how can we find out?
    Hmm I don’t know, how many are active in this thread?
    Sanna said:
    Hmm I don’t know, how many are active in this thread?
    Me!
  • rosekkhrosekkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey I noticed only 10/15 members have been logging in everyday and we haven’t been getting the gift! Hopefully the update will come soon so we can see who isn’t active and can remove them :( 
    rosekkh said:
    Hey I noticed only 10/15 members have been logging in everyday and we haven’t been getting the gift! Hopefully the update will come soon so we can see who isn’t active and can remove them :( 
    I was just about to say that! It's a serious problem rn☹️
    Woo we were enough online today at least so we’ll get the gift tomorrow :smiley: But yeah it would be good to know which ones are not active anymore..
  • rosekkhrosekkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    We can now see who’s active with the update, I saw one member hasn’t been active in 2 weeks 😮
    rosekkh said:
    We can now see who’s active with the update, I saw one member hasn’t been active in 2 weeks 😮
    I just updated the game but can you tell me who and how can you see the active log because I didn't get the hang of it? Thank you in advance☺️💕
    I just removed "Luna" as she hasn't been active for 2 weeks straight☺️ Imma start informing y'all on who hasn't been active, and to follow our rules if you're inactive for 3 days then you'll be removed 💕
    Sierra hasn't been active for 1 day, 2 days left and you're out.
    Amelia hasn't been active for 1 day, 2 days left and you're out.
    Thank you for understanding 💕
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hello! I would like to join your squad :)
    I play daily. I was in other squads and they were very inactive. And i want to apply for yours <3
    Hello! I would like to join your squad :)
    I play daily. I was in other squads and they were very inactive. And i want to apply for yours <3
    You're welcome to apply! Just search z gen or 357995 💕
    Kamills hasn't been active for 3 days straight, so she's removed.
    Victoria hasn't been active for 1 day, 2 more days and you're out.
    Sierra hasn't been active for 2 days, 1 more day and you're out.
    Amelia hasn't been active for 1 day, 2 more days and you're out.
    Thank you for understanding, and stay active ladies!💕☺️
  • MissBordenMissBorden Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey I’ve joined your group 
  • NaszaNasza Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey can you please let me know when you have a spot open because I’m looking for a group because my group members never active anymore
    I’m sorry but this is just crazy, I was inactive for ONE day, not three. I was traveling home back from Spain and didn’t have access to the internet for almost the entire day. Don’t join this squad guys, find a better one.