💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts

I got the hair I wanted plus 2 others, but I still really want that Vespa 😥 maybe in a few hours if I’m desperate enough I’ll buy more diamonds and give it another shot 😅
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    saffron58 said:

I got the hair I wanted plus 2 others, but I still really want that Vespa 😥 maybe in a few hours if I’m desperate enough I’ll buy more diamonds and give it another shot 😅
    I hope you got the Vespa! At least you got three items, and avoided the dyes. If they're going to include dyes the palettes should at least look like that all the time! Majority should be items. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I picked this dress in my box. I wasn't sure what shoes to wear with it though.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 

Finally some more items popped up in my boxes and somehow I lucked out and picked the hair. It's so hard to get the items when there's only one or two of them in each palette 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Seeing these types of palettes when I know that I still have so many items to pick from is really frustrating. I mean, seriously? 1 dye almost in every box? That's real cheap Glu
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Whats the best option?the love guru, money maker or whatever else lol.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Whats the best option?the love guru, money maker or whatever else lol.
    I don’t rmr what the blue one is called but I liked that and money maker, they’re more useful when doing events! 
    I did it dolls!!! I believe I picked either money maker or the blue one and I got this cute outfit! 
    Fans/rank doesn’t really make a difference in the game I feel like, you’ll still get storylines and events and SYS so I’m not too affected by it lol.
    kst99 said:
    saffron58 said:

I hope you got the Vespa! At least you got three items, and avoided the dyes. If they're going to include dyes the palettes should at least look like that all the time! Majority should be items. 
    I know I was so surprised I didn’t get any dyes this time! All things considered, this pallets was pretty decent! I ended up not chasing the Vespa. Maybe if it’s available for diamonds in a few months I’ll buy it. I’m happy with what I got though! 😊
    I got this cool shirt today!does anyone own the hair on the right? What does it look like?
    I want that hair so bad 🥺

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I got this cool shirt today!does anyone own the hair on the right? What does it look like?
    I own it! It’s so pretty 🥺

This is what it looks like with a few different colors. 😊
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I would love to show you what I picked for last few days, but I only got dyes. I hope I will pick an item soon
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’ve been having terrible luck lately but I finally got another item today!! Love this hair!!
    Why don’t they do stuff like this anymore?? Exchange dyes!! That’s awesome. And look how cool the sale was!! This was posted in Jan 2020. 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Why don’t they do stuff like this anymore?? Exchange dyes!! That’s awesome. And look how cool the sale was!! This was posted in Jan 2020. 
    That looks awesome, sucks they don't do that anymore
    Trade dyes^
    I got these cute red heels in my box today! Here’s what they look like on
    I wish we still had the dye exchange! They got rid of it before I started playing.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Got another item yay! So now it seems like from the list I'm only missing that gold masquerade dress-which I haven't seen in my boxes at all-and one hairstyle that isn't on the list but I have seen.
    I picked dye last night 🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I actually got diamonds for the first time! Not as fun as an item but definitely better than the energy I got all of last week.
    Forgot to screenshot because I didn't get anything exciting, but as I was closing out of the box I saw one square at 4 diamonds as an option!!! I haven't seen that high of an amount before so I'm loving that!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Forgot to screenshot because I didn't get anything exciting, but as I was closing out of the box I saw one square at 4 diamonds as an option!!! I haven't seen that high of an amount before so I'm loving that!
    I had this in my box one time! I chose energy instead 😭😭
    @KKH_Ren aww, I didn't pick it either :cry: but I'm excited for the chance eventually haha
    Who’s Erika??
    Who’s Erika??
    I think it's Erika Jayne? I thought she was also a VIP contact but she's not, I feel like she shows up in one quest eventually but I can't remember 
    I went into the App Store and looked up KKH! I found this game by Glu and it’s funny how they offer the same basic outfits, shoes, hair, lips, face shapes and even poses/movements for KKH. Somehow I thought it was all exclusive to KKH lol. 
    Look who it is!😂
    What game is that @KKHMICAELA ?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.