SamanaKKH said:
    Nik072898 said:
    Love your looks 😍
    Where is the second look hair from?
    @Nik072898 thank you, it’s a earnable hairstyle from April 2019 ☺️

Thank you 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:
    I’ve been searching my emails, the forum and I can’t find the June newsletter!! Can someone link me? Or post a picture of it! Thank you dolls! (also sent a message to customer service to send me the newsletter but they always take forever)
    here you go 

I wonder...did they mess up on the kollections? We've already had one, and it was neither of the ones in the newsletter. These don't line up with any sys themes either, normally one of them does. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I want to deeply thank each of y'all who replied to my post, sent me a pm, and/or thought about my sweet Sadie girl. She's been perfectly fine the rest of the evening. I'm going to take her to see her vet in the morning just to be safe anyhow, and she's getting her nails clipped, which she will be mad at me all day for.😒 The amount of love, well-wishes, and sweet messages were so touching. The closeness and support are the main reasons why I love being on the forum. Thank you from myself and Sadie both.🤗🤗🤗

She's perfectly content as long as she has her pillow and her blue bunny.

She’s adorable 🥰im glad she is ok:)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am glad your dog is okay. @BooskiBabii it sounds like either Sadie ate something sus or heatstroke but I think only a vet can 💯 diagnose that. As long as Sadie is eating and drinking, it should be ok until tomorrow and hopefully she be up and about. 

Note: the black and white dress is a really old dress from weekdays throwback boxes. Can’t find the pictures so I assume it is really old. 
    IOS Player 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Doing amazing and feeling my looks 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glad your fur baby is okay @BooskiBabii. They depend on us for everything, but can’t tell us when there is an issue. It sounded very very scary for you.  So happy he’s ok agsin.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I looked through the newsletter and I saw that the pride SYS is tomorrow 💖I hope we will get spoilers soon
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I can’t find the correct thread, so many threads on the forum now 🙈 I’m looking for this hair, can someone submit this? (Unfortunately no one in my squad has this hair). Edit* I’m on iOS.

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I actually really like the boots 😍 I’m doing so terribly this SYS that I doubt I’ll win anything else 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Top 4 highest looks ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    thank you @sarie !
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Is this a joke? :( 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My scores are all over the place 🤣

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was getting decent scores and thought I might have a chance at getting the eyes, but now that it's getting close to the end, my scores dropped. Not happy about how rigged the voting feels most of the time. 
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First load of looks. No idea what I’m doing so sticking with black&white, working ok. Those five 43s in a row was weird.

I play on iOS
  • tatumtatum Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi dolls, I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I'm kind of freaking out a little bit and maybe this happened to someone before. So a few hours ago I noticed that all of my SYS looks just disappeared (I had around 9-10 looks I think). At first I thought nothing of it because I had similar issues before where the TS list button would disappear for a while or something, so I thought that my looks would load up later and this was just a little glitch. But then I submitted a new look, and on the SYS screen it said that it was look#1 (even though all of my points from the previous looks are still there). And now I got the votes for the newest look, but they didn't get added to my overall score. I'm getting upset because I really like the TS items and I have a few tickets saved that I was intending to use, but now I don't know if I'll get any items at all.
    ps: also, in the past couple of hours in the voting booth I saw a looot of dolls with the TS items, like an abnormal amount
    My first 5 looks on my main game were in the 30s, then I got a 47 and 49, now I'm in the 50s the last few looks. My last one got a 59! Sadly, I just hope I can avoid a perfect 60 since I don't want to experience the curse afterwards.

Meanwhile, on my side game I've been in the high 40s the whole time, but the last two looks got 41 and 42. I copied my 59 look on this game to see what the score will be.

It seems like when one game goes up, my other game goes down. It's happened a bunch of times. Does this happen to anyone else that has more than one game? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    tatum said:
    Hi dolls, I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I'm kind of freaking out a little bit and maybe this happened to someone before. So a few hours ago I noticed that all of my SYS looks just disappeared (I had around 9-10 looks I think). At first I thought nothing of it because I had similar issues before where the TS list button would disappear for a while or something, so I thought that my looks would load up later and this was just a little glitch. But then I submitted a new look, and on the SYS screen it said that it was look#1 (even though all of my points from the previous looks are still there). And now I got the votes for the newest look, but they didn't get added to my overall score. I'm getting upset because I really like the TS items and I have a few tickets saved that I was intending to use, but now I don't know if I'll get any items at all.
    ps: also, in the past couple of hours in the voting booth I saw a looot of dolls with the TS items, like an abnormal amount
    I would message support just to be safe. They can see from your total score that you have prior looks and this one isn't your first look. Did you take a ss of your other looks? If so, count up your total to see if you're missing any other votes.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    This sys feels like it’s forcing me to buy tickets in order to at least get the eyes… otherwise all i will get is the dress and shoes which sucks. Gold is so hard to compete in because everyone buys tickets. I hope I can level down before it ends but I’ll have to miss out on prizes ☹️
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
     I mean i like the dress and shoes but the hair and eyes would’ve been nice too. 
  • tatumtatum Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    tatum said:
    I would message support just to be safe. They can see from your total score that you have prior looks and this one isn't your first look. Did you take a ss of your other looks? If so, count up your total to see if you're missing any other votes.
    I don't have screenshots of my previous looks unfortunately, but @kokokokonut said that she'll try to help me and for now I'll just keep playing and take screenshots.
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Finally getting some better scores, idk how long it’s been since I’ve been able to get 50s in my looks 🥴

Just hope I don’t end up reaching 60 and getting oh so blessed with the curse 🥲
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    first 2 looks ⭐️

Guess I should focus on white 🥴

PS: Waiting for my votes to get better someday again (pls) I am so sick of these votes!!! 😡
    3-5 ✨
    I am sooo frustrated. I don’t believe I am out of concept... I am doing the best I can but all I get are 30s for the last few SYSs.
    6-10 ⭐️⭐️

Can we say complaining works 🥴🥴
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Is this a joke? :( 
    I’m sorry but… what am I doing wrong???

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    tatum said:
    Happens to me alll the time when my wifi or internet connection is bad:// if it keeps happening screenshot & send to support! 🤍 love your look btw! 🤩
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    tatum said:
    The same happened to me on this SYS, and I don't have any connection or memory issue. I'm talking with glu support for a solution, I recommend you the same thing
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.