🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,590 Posts
    tatum said:
    Hi dolls, I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I'm kind of freaking out a little bit and maybe this happened to someone before. So a few hours ago I noticed that all of my SYS looks just disappeared (I had around 9-10 looks I think). At first I thought nothing of it because I had similar issues before where the TS list button would disappear for a while or something, so I thought that my looks would load up later and this was just a little glitch. But then I submitted a new look, and on the SYS screen it said that it was look#1 (even though all of my points from the previous looks are still there). And now I got the votes for the newest look, but they didn't get added to my overall score. I'm getting upset because I really like the TS items and I have a few tickets saved that I was intending to use, but now I don't know if I'll get any items at all.
    ps: also, in the past couple of hours in the voting booth I saw a looot of dolls with the TS items, like an abnormal amount
    I would message support just to be safe. They can see from your total score that you have prior looks and this one isn't your first look. Did you take a ss of your other looks? If so, count up your total to see if you're missing any other votes.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 459 Posts
    This sys feels like it’s forcing me to buy tickets in order to at least get the eyes… otherwise all i will get is the dress and shoes which sucks. Gold is so hard to compete in because everyone buys tickets. I hope I can level down before it ends but I’ll have to miss out on prizes ☹️
     I mean i like the dress and shoes but the hair and eyes would’ve been nice too. 
  • tatumtatum Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    tatum said:
    Hi dolls, I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I'm kind of freaking out a little bit and maybe this happened to someone before. So a few hours ago I noticed that all of my SYS looks just disappeared (I had around 9-10 looks I think). At first I thought nothing of it because I had similar issues before where the TS list button would disappear for a while or something, so I thought that my looks would load up later and this was just a little glitch. But then I submitted a new look, and on the SYS screen it said that it was look#1 (even though all of my points from the previous looks are still there). And now I got the votes for the newest look, but they didn't get added to my overall score. I'm getting upset because I really like the TS items and I have a few tickets saved that I was intending to use, but now I don't know if I'll get any items at all.
    ps: also, in the past couple of hours in the voting booth I saw a looot of dolls with the TS items, like an abnormal amount
    I would message support just to be safe. They can see from your total score that you have prior looks and this one isn't your first look. Did you take a ss of your other looks? If so, count up your total to see if you're missing any other votes.
    I don't have screenshots of my previous looks unfortunately, but @kokokokonut said that she'll try to help me and for now I'll just keep playing and take screenshots.
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Finally getting some better scores, idk how long it’s been since I’ve been able to get 50s in my looks 🥴

Just hope I don’t end up reaching 60 and getting oh so blessed with the curse 🥲
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    first 2 looks ⭐️

Guess I should focus on white 🥴

PS: Waiting for my votes to get better someday again (pls) I am so sick of these votes!!! 😡
    3-5 ✨
    I am sooo frustrated. I don’t believe I am out of concept... I am doing the best I can but all I get are 30s for the last few SYSs.
    6-10 ⭐️⭐️

Can we say complaining works 🥴🥴
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Is this a joke? :( 
    I’m sorry but… what am I doing wrong???

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    tatum said:
    Happens to me alll the time when my wifi or internet connection is bad:// if it keeps happening screenshot & send to support! 🤍 love your look btw! 🤩
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    tatum said:
    The same happened to me on this SYS, and I don't have any connection or memory issue. I'm talking with glu support for a solution, I recommend you the same thing
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

Don't do whatever I was doing hahahahah
    I loved the second look tho :'(
    Is this a joke? :( 
    I’m sorry but… what am I doing wrong???

You're not doing anything wrong, love. The low scores are because the scoring is rigged. Your outfits are both great and deserve more than 23 and 26 votes.😕🥺 We've all experienced the highs and lows of this rigged system. Try not to take it personal.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    first 2 looks ⭐️

Guess I should focus on white 🥴

PS: Waiting for my votes to get better someday again (pls) I am so sick of these votes!!! 😡
    3-5 ✨
    I am sooo frustrated. I don’t believe I am out of concept... I am doing the best I can but all I get are 30s for the last few SYSs.
    6-10 ⭐️⭐️

Can we say complaining works 🥴🥴
    My scores magically went up after complaining about getting scores in the 30s too!😳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Oh no, :c I was doing soooo well

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

too close for comfort 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 718 Posts

I am in love with this hair 😍 and the dress is stunning too
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 50 / iOS
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Feel like I always get the best scores when I’m not pulling the best outfits🙄 I’m in 2nd for gold tier & still haven’t bought any tickets....my luck is totally gonna run out for another SYS when there’s cute items I reallllly want 🍀
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 717 Posts
    i have never had this experience after a 60 😭 i have 2 more free tickets, hoping they don’t bomb 

we’re in the same group i love ur looks ! i’ve never been in a group with someone from forum 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Oh god I’ve never done this bad. The algorithm really hates me this SYS :(

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,169 Posts
    looks 4-8

UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 48
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    letus said:
    Oh god I’ve never done this bad. The algorithm really hates me this SYS :(

What lips and brows are you using doll? Ur dolly is beautiful! This deserves more votes. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    This dress is very pretty! One of my favourite earnables we have gotten this month! ⭐️

@letus doll**** lol 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

😐😐😐
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,224 Posts

This dress is cute. 
    IOS Player 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,100 Posts
    Making that 1st black & white look was the most fun I've had with SYS in ages! But icy the looks are giving me 50s & I'm 1st🤞

[poorly imitating chain saw]
    "Cutting down the competition"
    Spent 20 minutes looking for a gif of this but found nothing

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Can I just check, should we have 13 tickets if we use all our tickets for this sys and don’t miss any? 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.