🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I love these looks, but I’m super busy this week with a wedding and I don’t think I can participate :( can someone confirm that if you don’t open the SYS event, you remain in the same tier for the next one? I’m afraid of leveling down 😭
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    oh my god i love EVERYTHING
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I’m a little disappointed in the quality of the unicorn accessory. The ones in Covet are much more detailed and pretty:

This has just made me download Covet lol 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Julia88 Maybe we're getting it with the weekly storyline, or at least I hope so. 
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    No Miss Managed Outfit :(  but love everything else wow gorgeous <3
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Omggg I need all these items😭😭 I hope I have better luck with my diamond boxes!! I LOVE the eye makeup earnable  wow
    Unfortunately, the eye makeup isn't earnables, it's a TS prize.🥺
    Ur right!! Rip my chances then. I’ll probably be stuck in gold again and with those prizes… I can smell the ticket buyers already!!😵‍💫😵‍💫
    Same!! I've been in love with those eyes for a couple of weeks and I want them. But I can already see having a lot of ticket buyers in each group.😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I want the eyes so bad!!!! But i’m gonna be in gold next sys ☹️
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Oh my god the ts shirt is everything and I WANT IT
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Tried to make a look to match every flag!! I wasn’t sure what to do for the blm one though, the last thing I wanted was to be offensive so I just put together a rainbow look for it 🥰
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    tortor said:

I really want to use short hair but I know how it usually scores...would you guys vote any of these? 
    When I vote I usually just look at the outfit and don’t really base it on the hair. So yeah I would vote for short hair. Sometimes they’re the popular vote too. 

I really love the 4th look! 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Tried to make a look to match every flag!! I wasn’t sure what to do for the blm one though, the last thing I wanted was to be offensive so I just put together a rainbow look for it 🥰
    You’re very creative to come up with a look for each flag. I love them all! I hope they score well for you! Good luck doll💖 
    islaeden said:
    I love these looks, but I’m super busy this week with a wedding and I don’t think I can participate :( can someone confirm that if you don’t open the SYS event, you remain in the same tier for the next one? I’m afraid of leveling down 😭
    If you're able to log.in every 12 hours then you won't miss out on any tickets. Just submit your first two, then 12 hours later you will have 2 tickets to use again for 2 more looks. From what others have posted, as long as you don't submit any looks you will stay in your current level you're in now (or at the end of this sys).
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    FoxieLola said:
    AliBryant said:
    I’m a little disappointed in the quality of the unicorn accessory. The ones in Covet are much more detailed and pretty:

This has just made me download Covet lol 
    It makes me super curious about the game, but the way my KKH addiction is...I'm afraid to develop another habit 🙈🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I think there’s a difference between people you know or knowing someone that identifies within the community and wearing their flag to show support compared to strangers online using the flags as an accessory to boost up votes in an online game. It comes off as wrong and we don’t know peoples intentions as to why they’re using the flags? I get people can want to wear it to show support but the creating “looks” based off of flags basically devalues what those flags mean and why they’re important to many people. There’s probably even a few people wearing the flags not even knowing what they mean and who they represent. It just comes off as insensitive at times. Of course that’s just my opinion and how I view it?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    unsure of how i feel about people styling around the identity flags. feels wrong. they’re not accessories. if it’s not what you identify as, just please leave it alone. 
    I’m sorry you felt like styling outfits around the flag colors is wrong, definitely not my intention, I just thought that since it’s a pride SYS we should “show” pride to all identities, regardless of my personal identity 🤭 I just thought it’d be a way to show support to everyone and all identities 🥴😅 really sorry tho, honestly 🥺
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited June 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.