🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing I would love to see some of these items in the male doll’s kimversary sale! Particularly the handhelds 🙏 

• josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I just realised Kimiversary will be during midsummer, a major holiday in my country!🙁 I eill probably be working and when I'm not working I will be celebrating, but hopefully I will have some time to play as well😅
    🇸🇪?? 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2021
    PS my male doll has over 5,000 k-stars saved for the sale! I’m hoping to buy a lot of older items since we can’t shop the voting booth. Please take my money! 😂
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts

Next week, we’ll celebrate Juneteenth with a new black fashion designer named Zuhri. Can’t wait to introduce you and show you her k-star kollection! FREE customizations will also be added to the wardrobe based on your requests, including a hijab and POC hairstyles.

Omg! I am so excited for hijabs since I do wear one irl! Though I have always wanted to suggest including items like hijabs (and maybe Ramadan and Eid storylines) in the game, the cultural appropriation, disrespect and insensitivity of some players has always turned me off from wanting some representation of myself in the game, as sad as that sounds. But since hijabs are being introduced, we'll need more modest and hijab-friendly clothes :) I hope Glu can keep this in mind in regards to the hijab.
    Yay fellow hijabi🥰💃💃 i feel you doll, dont want any disrespect or appropriation. I think i am good for now
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I haven’t actually played without the tier system before. What’s it like with just normal groups? Is there a chance for newer players to get TS items? I stay mostly in silver and I think the tiers help newer players still get items 
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Yayyy so excited🥰 I can’t wait to see what 4 events are brought back!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Can’t wait for spoilers and very excited to see the new interface & npc updates. I hope the new customizations finally include a tone that better reflects me and that the tb sale selection is much improved. (Also eager to update my profile pic, it’s been a while…)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers and update!!!!
    My ticket timer isn’t working. I have a ticket but it’s not showing up @ kalindaking or can anyone else help
    I mean @kalindaking my ticket timer isn’t working and I have a ticket but it’s not saying I have a ticket but my ticket was supposed to start  30 minutes ago!!!! Can anyone help me?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @keke0388 Please contact customer care from your game if something is wrong with SYS.

Clothing spoilers will come later this week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Ok
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @keke0388 Please contact customer care from your game if something is wrong with SYS.

Clothing spoilers will come later this week!
    I feel like "later this week" doesnt mean tomorrow :c, I´m so impatient lol
    When She says later this week usually it’s Friday when they’re posted.
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Wait so are we still gonna have sys events everyday or only on weekdays or something?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Why? 💔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Thanks for all this info @KalindaKing! I’m curious how it’s determined which past SYS items end up in the bronze/silver boxes vs the squad boxes? 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    The same throwback items of last Black Friday will be available? It’s been ages since we had new items added to the sale !!!!!!! You should do something about this please @KalindaKing
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Otherwise, can’t wait for the spoilers and the update ❤️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @KalindaKing will we be getting double stars before kimiversary?
    she commented in another thread and said that the next double stars offer isn’t until July 2nd … so after the Kimiversary 😔
    Seriously??!! Wooooow how more greedy can Glu get? We ALWAYS have it the weekend before VIP, and suddenly no double star weekend? That just 🐂 💩 fr. It's bc they know people will buy packs anyhow. What they don't understand is that people will spend even more if they're offering double. Somehow, Glu still manages to shock me!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    i’m really liking the sound of the changes & new features, i’m really hoping the sale is updated with newer items🤞🏼
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.