🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    lulula said:
    i'm sorry, but you being a STRAIGHT ally and stating that you shed blood and tears for the flags is just such an offensive thing to say to the LGBTQ+ community. you are STRAIGHT. you did not go through the tribulations the LGBTQ+ community has been through. this is something for the community, NOT you. you did not earn your right to use these flags. if people from the community are asking you to not use these flags as they are not for you, DO NOT use them.

@thatgalbia straight people wear rainbow from head to toe at pride parades every year to show support for the community and I've never heard of anyone in the LGBTQ+ community gatekeep it or say that they find it offensive. everyone embraces it and is uplifted!
    Right?? Gatekeeping is such an insecure thing to do, I’m so glad I had true friends who helped me embrace and accept my bisexuality, instead of friends who told me I have to be 100% sure about everything. The LGBTQ+ community isn’t supposed to be some secret service. It’s for anyone who identifies as not being straight and cis, and also for straight allies. The only person we must gatekeep it from are homophobic people, straight allies are the last people we need to worry about.  
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I hope everyone LGBTQ here feels loved and supported and comfortable being their true selves!!! I hope that this SYS is an opportunity for you to feel celebrated for your bravery in embracing your true selves!! I feel so lucky that my journey was embraced by my family and friends, but I know many are not that lucky!!! 

Wherever you are in your journey, please feel like in whatever stupid tiny way, you can embrace your true self this weekend 😍😍😍 🌈🌈🌈  
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    so I wasn't able to buy Misty's outfit for the Pride/Fireflies job. It seemed too familiar and I went scrolling thru my wadrobe.... the EXACT same dress is already part of the game,  as being a Korkov creation. On pointing that out to customer support,  however the reply was I am mistaken/delusional, heaped with rudeness. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @Naomi77 that outfit was not exclusive, it's made with the kloset items. It's the same dress you own and the price was for the stuff you don't have.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Wait is this the outfit🤔🤔 I love the ballon🥰🥰🥰
    Where is this hair from? 🙂
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Naomi77 said:
    so I wasn't able to buy Misty's outfit for the Pride/Fireflies job. It seemed too familiar and I went scrolling thru my wadrobe.... the EXACT same dress is already part of the game,  as being a Korkov creation. On pointing that out to customer support,  however the reply was I am mistaken/delusional, heaped with rudeness. 

Misty always gives us a recommendation of closet clothes we can buy for the sys. So actually all of the clothes were not unique and were from the closet, it's just now that you noticed it
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Inspo! This dress works perfectly
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    I was just wondering why there are so many new messages here... and again a disagreement? can't y'all continue that stupid conversation in private chat? some of us just want here to see outfit inspo's and update news! should it go on like this every time a new "special" event is pending? damn it play the game and shut the F up. 

KkhElena said:
    I'm sorry but if you're gonna whine and be disrespectful about other people's opinions bc you feel uncomfortable w those same opinions, just. Don't. Engage. And keep scrolling. If the topics of those arguments weren't serious, there wouldn't be that many messages and therefore you would see the inspo and news. I don't know how hard it is to just scroll over the messages and look at the outfit inspo but y'all are making it seem like walking around the world in 24h and it's kinda embarrassing
    embarrassing is, that you don't understand that this is a game. this is not real life - this is a fictional game. if you want to express your opinion, get involved socially in real life and let the people play the GAME in peace however they want to dress their doll. it's not your problem. I don't even wanna talk or reply to you so pls take your advice seriously and simply "scroll" do not answer.
    thanks.

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Demi and pan outfits!! But I'll think I'll go with pastel colours so mostly pink looking at my closet. And you bet I'll have my little trusty moped aura with me at all times! Good luck!!🎉💕
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    When will the update come out @KalindaKing???? Please tell us it’s Monday !!! I am dying to see what’s new. And will we get the kimiversary gift boxes right away? 
    what's wrong with you guys? y'all don't have to mention or write back in ur comments, I don't read that anyway.
    I scroll and scroll and scroll - all I see is y'all trying to insult me because I thought you should clarify such matters privately and not in the forum. but semms like y'all don't understand anything.
    funny, but I think that's enough now, it gets on my nerves.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.