🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @RiinaUkii I hope you feel better soon love!
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2021
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    milrist said:
    Talking to her really is just a waste of our fabulous time. May I interest you in a blue cat, to bring a little cheer in this thread?

He looks like he's photoshoped irl, my neighbours kitty❤️
    He’s such a beauty ! 🥺💕 Seeing so many cats on forum recently makes me want more
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thatgalbia thank you for being mature and apologizing about this!  Takes a big human to own their wrongs 
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I loooove all the earnables and the TS items!!
    I probably have NO chance at any of the TS items because of ticket buyers....but still crossing my fingers for a miracle! *crosses fingers and toes* the TS eyes are EVERYTHING!
    If we dont earn TS items, the only way to earn them is in future if they are randomly in a showstopper style box, right? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please focus on comments about the game and be respectful while posting on the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    KkhElena said:
    I'm sorry but if you're gonna whine and be disrespectful about other people's opinions bc you feel uncomfortable w those same opinions, just. Don't. Engage. And keep scrolling. If the topics of those arguments weren't serious, there wouldn't be that many messages and therefore you would see the inspo and news. I don't know how hard it is to just scroll over the messages and look at the outfit inspo but y'all are making it seem like walking around the world in 24h and it's kinda embarrassing
    embarrassing is, that you don't understand that this is a game. this is not real life - this is a fictional game. if you want to express your opinion, get involved socially in real life and let the people play the GAME in peace however they want to dress their doll. it's not your problem. I don't even wanna talk or reply to you so pls take your advice seriously and simply "scroll" do not answer.
    thanks.

Honey, this a forum where real people talk topics that relate to a game, the game is the app thats on your device lol
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KkhElena so so happy for you!!
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Naomi77 said:
    so I wasn't able to buy Misty's outfit for the Pride/Fireflies job. It seemed too familiar and I went scrolling thru my wadrobe.... the EXACT same dress is already part of the game,  as being a Korkov creation. On pointing that out to customer support,  however the reply was I am mistaken/delusional, heaped with rudeness. 
    You are right it is the same dress. I’m annoyed that I wasted my K stars to buy it. I think it was just for the shoes and earrings 😩🙄.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KkhElena so proud of you ! 👍
    IOS Player 
  • Ralu3012Ralu3012 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Some of the looks I've put together🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💫💫
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @KkhElena oh that's absolutely wonderful!! It's really hard to come to terms with ones sexuality let alone say it aloud.. But once you tel one person, it kinda lifts the weight of your sholders and it's much easier to come out to others!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    omg the unicorn tee! I need it!! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have a question since we get a new diamond box today. Why is there never any tickets in any of my pallets? Here’s a few from the last 3 SYS where we have had the diamond boxes...

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    tried to do some flag inspired looks! really happy with them (: hope you guys like them too!! (sorry for message collage!) 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    done some even more inspo! this theme is so fun!! ((:
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Honey, this a forum where real people talk topics that relate to a game, the game is the app thats on your device lol
    oh honeybunny, tell dis ur diary 🥱
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    oh honeybunny, tell dis ur diary 🥱
    ?? it's ironic that you're asking people to privately message if they disagree with someone, yet you keep using the forum to continue your own drama publicly???
    Platform: iOS
  • ClaireBaeClaireBae Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    What do I do? I went into the closet for the SYS to fix some looks and found this, only one initial ticket. It says three because I have 2 extras. But I didn’t get to start with two? And the countdown started before I even submitted a look? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Is the FG supposed to be in the game now? I'm not seeing it. Just the SYS box.
    Edit: Nevermind. I bought it and I decided to get another one later since I might as well get 2 at a time the first time I buy a fashion goal. 
    Platform: Android

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Just my luck. It was a good palette too🥲
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I tried the diamond box again. 2nd attempt: 12 blue dyes. 3rd: 12 whatever else dyes. 4th: pink dress. 5th: more blue dyes. I think I’ll stop here. Oh well☹️☹️☹️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.