🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/11/21 - Treat Yourself to a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Everything is beautiful! Love the dress, but I don't have 300 kstars on hand lol
    Will spend for the shoes tho! 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    hmm like the items, but I don't use my stars for them.. didn't really like the last few VIPs either
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I can't even use the hair, I guess the most I would do is spend to the dress since I have more saved for the sale than I thought I would. Should I get this fashion goal? I can't decide because I mostly want the hair and eyes but if I got the one with the pastel hair, purple dress and moon bag, I want everything from that one and the one with the floral dress and head piece. 
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Love both earnables and the GB items! Getting major Queen Bey in the Spirit Mv vibes! Anyone know the inspiration for the looks ?
    IOS Player 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited June 2021

OH NOOOOOO… Glu you are so evil
    I hope a kollection I've been waiting forever for comes back this week and I hope I get the GB eyes too since I can't use any other item. Plus I always like getting more eyes and I didn't get a chance to get the Gemini ones.

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Love love LOVE the eyes, desperately hope I pick them in my free box since I’m tryna save k-stars 😭😭
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Not sure if I will spend to get the dress. The gift box eyes are intriguing, I wonder if you can change the shadow color? My kollections changed and I have the absolute worst ones, so I have nothing to even spend stars on at this point let alone 300. I swear they program all the old as shit kollections like all the KKG, Alice+Olivia and Roberto Cavalli to appear during VIP.
    iOS
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    These items are beautiful!! But I think I will save my k stars especially with Kimiversary being so close🥲
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The dragonfly shoes are so cute!!! 😍 I love the dress but I’m just going to spend 50 stars. 
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    wahhhh I almost have 2000kstars for the sale but BOOM there goes 500.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

I am SO buying this. Goodbye, all my money I mooched off my parents 😩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Earnable dress is really pretty, but I’m thinking to skip this Vip event and save up more kstars for sale. 
    iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Everything is stunning 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Aahhh I don't know what to do. I only got 600 kstars and my kstar videos aren't working...but I don't think I'll manage not getting the earnable dress
    edited June 2021
    I'm waiting for my fashions goal to refresh to decide if I'll get the new one. I don't get a good one today, I don't know if I'll have self control because I really wanted that hair. 

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Thank god I don’t like anything 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 My kstars are safe
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @lovelydoll Hey! Don't go all the way through if you only have 900 k-stars. You'll find some pretty hairstyles, dresses and heels during Kimiversary. In six months you'll have another chance of getting this earnables 😀
    @lovelydoll You can get VIP stuff later. It's not something you can only get during the event.

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I have absolutely nothing to match them but I am in love with the dragonfly shoes. 🥰
    I'm not sure if I was imagining it but I'm almost positive a Kstar disappeared when I started watching a video to earn one so now it's the same before I watched an ad. 

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The dress is really pretty but I just reached 500 K-stars so I might just spend enough to get the GB box and skip the rest😅 I need handhelds and other things I can buy during Kimiversary more anyway... 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Two different POC hairstyles…both money grabs
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

The dress is really pretty, but spending 300 stars so close to Kimiversary is something I don't want to do. This is super tempting.😩

Jazzlyn yelled when I showed her the hair. She's spending until she gets all the items. I told her to save up so she can buy a lot during the sale, but  as long as she loves it, that's all that matters. The hair is beautiful and is almost like the micro braids she wants done.

I will try to get the eyes if I like them on my doll.

Of course this is a FG! I don't buy stuff in game and was honestly hoping this would be an outfit we could buy.🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

I'm seeing other dolls with this bundle but I'm not seeing it on my game
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Darn the earnable dress is fabulous!!!! My budget will take a hit, but I may just spend. I don't want to have to use my diamonds on it later cuz there's other stuff I'm already planning for. Decisions, decisions 🤔
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    *monotone deadpan voice* What a surprise. Not one good kollection for VIP. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.