✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Hey dolls! How is everyone doing? I saw that list with every SYS item that we can get in squad boxes, how many items do you have until now? What item do you love the most?

Me: 8/52, I hope I can get all items and we can have an update on the boxes soon 🤞🏻

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Since the squad boxes started, I've only picked two items. I'm always picking dye, energy, or rarely stars. I started playing in March of 2020, so I don't have any of the items at all. Usually, there are only one or two items in my pallet.😒 I picked the white pantsuit a few days after this started and picked the ripped jeans last week. I just hope I get a good pallet and choose an item really soon.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Not missing too many pieces but I’ve been longing for that lavender dress with the metallic pattern ever since I didnt get it in sys. Also really looking forward to getting the pink drink and denim corset top!
    Pink: already won/earned
    Blue: squad box
    I finally picked an item!
    I'm not too crazy about it, but it's an item lol

Also, thanks Lexi for your purchase! I always love getting stars 🤣
    (I'm not sure what your @ is)🙈

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I finally picked an item!
    I'm not too crazy about it, but it's an item lol

Also, thanks Lexi for your purchase! I always love getting stars 🤣
    (I'm not sure what your @ is)🙈
    @BooskiBabii that's me! It's the First Time for me purchasing smth different than TT but I really needed the ShowStoppingStyle hair and the Vespa! Glad you Dolls joined from It too, cause I'm feeling guilty from that purchase lol.

This is my current palette. Those in Pink are the items I achieved from playing SYS and in green are the items I won from squad boxes. I am dying for the first hair, the White dress, and the Red dress. But I'm honestly satisfied RN. 
    @LexiMcKinnon I thought it was you but I didn't want to tag the wrong person lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Sadly, my items are extremely bare 🙈 The checks are what I've won so far. I wasn't playing when these items were the prizes. I compare the items from this time frame to what we win now and I see a hugggge difference. Idk if they changed designers or what, but I think it's a let down compared to older items. I think I have the first hair on the left, I just can't remember which game I have it on lol.

I want many of the items, I just hope I can get them before these items disappear from the squad boxes. I would be most happy with my fave items.

**=Favorite items

Left set of items I want:

The first hair** and pink dress**.
    White dress and hair
    Snow suit and matching hair
    White dress 
    Britney popstar hair **
    Swimsuit and drink

Right set of items:

Sweater dress
    White dress, drink**, fireworks**
    Workout outfits with abs **
    Gold dress with mask

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This is what I won from the squad boxes. I went back to playing in November 2020, so I didn’t have any of this items. I wanted the last hair with a feather and the silver dress so bad 😢😢

I went back to playing in the end of 2020 too, so I didn’t have any of this items either. Yesterday I picked another item, so now I have 9/52 🍀

Hoping to get a hair soon, specially the first one or the last one from the left! 🤞🏻 Would love to get a drink too! 
    And thanks @LexiMcKinnon for buying a diamond pack! 🤑💕
    I’m trying to save my kstars for kimiversary but then this happened yesterday…

It wasn’t my intention, I just wanted the hair color, but unfortunately it was the last prize 😣

• nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi dolls! ✨
    At first I thought I was lucky on my squad box but I only got 4 items, this is what a won untill now 😰
     As I also returned to play in 2020, I didn't have any of this items.

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Mine has been going alright! The pink dress is taunting me, it’s been in almost every box but I never pick it. 🙈

Kudos to you all with your savings! I was proud of making it to 1000 kstars and then my collections refreshed and I spent half of that, whoops. 😅
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    These are the ones I have! I didn’t have any of them before either so I’ve gotten all of these from boxes! I really want that pink drink handheld 😍

Also opened my first ever diamond boxes this weekend 😅 these are what I got, I’m so happy I got the scooter but I reeeeally really wanted that hair 😩 considering buying a last minute diamond pack to try and get it 🤔 probably gonna have to buy some kstars for kimiversary too since I got 2 kollections I’ve been waiting for forever and had to spend all my stars on them 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does anyone know if they will be on sale for kimiversary like they were for Black Friday?

@Tova_kkh I'm pretty sure the kstar packs are double like they are on double star weekend. Also, thanks for the kstar gift!🤗

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @Tova_kkh omg girl, I’m so sorry for your pallets! So much dye 😣 I think Babi is right and the kstars pack should be on sale too on kimiversary! And Thanks for the gift! Did you get the hair? 🤞🏻🍀
    loraainec said:
    @Tova_kkh omg girl, I’m so sorry for your pallets! So much dye 😣 I think Babi is right and the kstars pack should be on sale too on kimiversary! And Thanks for the gift! Did you get the hair? 🤞🏻🍀
    I didn’t lol 😩 probably my first and last time trying to chase something in these diamond boxes 😅

That third pallet should be illegal lol 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Thank you @Tova_kkh for your purchase! 
    Tova_kkh said:
    loraainec said:
    I didn’t lol 😩 probably my first and last time trying to chase something in these diamond boxes 😅

That third pallet should be illegal lol 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Omg it’s so unfair! That’s why I never bought even a single diamond box, glu NEEDS to stop putting dyes in these boxes!
    Girls the squad’s lookbook glitch is finally fixed!

@valeetolar9 We can finally see your looks! I want the hair with braids so much 🥺 I’m currently 24 diamonds, it’s only one left 🤞🏻 lol
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

Guys I got everything.I love the look💕I am so happy😁🎉
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I am so sad about the turn out of this SYS :,(  I purchased a pack of 12 tickets the last 15 minutes but I ended up not receiving the tickets even tho the money was taken from my account. So I missed out on the eyes and ended up in 3rd place just a couple of points behind the 2nd place 💔💔💔 I truly wanted those eyes 🥲🤡 
    periimia said:

Guys I got everything.I love the look💕I am so happy😁🎉
    Omg you look so pretty!!! Congrats! 😍 I loved these items and my scores were good, but in gold I didn’t even have a chance with the TB lol 🥲 I ended up getting only the shoes and mirror 
    I am so sad about the turn out of this SYS :,(  I purchased a pack of 12 tickets the last 15 minutes but I ended up not receiving the tickets even tho the money was taken from my account. So I missed out on the eyes and ended up in 3rd place just a couple of points behind the 2nd place 💔💔💔 I truly wanted those eyes 🥲🤡 
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear that! Try contacting Glu to see what happened to your purchase! I loved these items too, if it serves as a consolation I only got the shoes and mirror 🤡
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear that! Try contacting Glu to see what happened to your purchase! I loved these items too, if it serves as a consolation I only got the shoes and mirror 🤡
    Yess!! I’ll definitely have to contact them.. 🤯 truly don’t know what went wrong.. at least the other items were really cute too tho haha, trying to convince myself it’s enough 🥲💗
    I was lucky to come in second place! I honestly thought I wouldn't even make it to the last earnable since my first 5 scores were in the 30s. After I posted on the sys thread about getting low scores, I got two 49s, then started scoring 55-59. That's a weird coincidence to me lol.
    The hair is cute, I don't have any other hair with bows, so I love it. I like how the eyes look close up, the eyeshadow colors give me summer vibes.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Thanks @Adriana_Couto for your purchase! 🤑
    I was lucky to come in second place! I honestly thought I wouldn't even make it to the last earnable since my first 5 scores were in the 30s. After I posted on the sys thread about getting low scores, I got two 49s, then started scoring 55-59. That's a weird coincidence to me lol.
    The hair is cute, I don't have any other hair with bows, so I love it. I like how the eyes look close up, the eyeshadow colors give me summer vibes.

Your doll looks pretty with those prizes! I’ll try this technique when I’m floping, who knows? lol 😂