🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    So disappointed but not suprised I wasted 25 diamonds and all I got was ugly dye
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited June 2021
    This feels like a homophobic box and I’m not okay w it. Why is there ONE pride item???

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes I love pride month so much 💕 Sending lots of love and light to all my fellow queer people on the forum!!! And all the allies and activists who work to make our lives safer and more vibrant 🌈 I love you guys 
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Amy136602 said:

Very thankful for my chase everything is so beautiful!!💕💕The fan came first but I forgot to screenshot! Hope these pallets help everyone who plans on chasing!!♥️
    Omg the amount of dyes in the last pallet is ridiculous 
    Edit: actually in all of them 
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    🙃🤡
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Well then
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    I was just wondering why there are so many new messages here... and again a disagreement? can't y'all continue that stupid conversation in private chat? some of us just want here to see outfit inspo's and update news! should it go on like this every time a new "special" event is pending? damn it play the game and shut the F up. 

People's sexuality and flags are not a "stupid" conversation. That was extremely insensitive for you to even say. You're really rude, try leaving that negative BS at the door.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Whos Erika…? 
    Johanaa said:

Sorry but who TF found this funny?😤😤
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Do you know if any of the fans we have in game are already available for diamonds (like the yellow feather fan, or the Japanese fan, or perhaps there are some more)? I don't have any yet so I almost started opening boxes but then I thought that maybe I can just get one in VB. But I couldn't spot any and I'm wondering if it even makes sense to search
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @Muco I bought it already since I have no patience and I've been waiting for days for a FG I want to spend on to pop up. I have to take screenshots but it dyes well in every color.
    Edit:

Platform: Android

• _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

In order - balloon, dress
    I love both earnables 😍😍

Bronze - eye makeup, unicorn top, skirt
    Gold will be more insane than it normally is. I want everything 🥺 I may have to use my extra tickets if my group isn't too outrageous.

😩😭😭 Too bad these boxes are rigged to where you spend so many diamonds. But I know my weakness, I'll at least try to open 3 of them.🙈 I would be happy with any of the items!
    for thebox rigging, oh my god. i didnt know that. iv been spending all my diams on these babies even tho my luck  is horrible!! no wonder i always get dyes. only once have i gotten something, but it was really ugly. GLU, FIX THIS!!! idc abt ur money. uve got enough
    Amy136602 said:

Very thankful for my chase everything is so beautiful!!💕💕The fan came first but I forgot to screenshot! Hope these pallets help everyone who plans on chasing!!♥️
    You literally have the BEST luck when it comes to chasing any items on the game 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @Muco I bought it already since I have no patience and I've been waiting for days for a FG I want to spend on to pop up. I have to take screenshots but it dyes well in every color.
    Edit:

Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it ❤️
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

Spent 10 diamonds. So annoying. When will boxes be fixed? It’s really unfair to include dyes in the limited time only boxes.

i mean if Glu *has* to do it can they at least chose the rare ones like opal, orange and sunset?? 
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Ive been saving up my diamonds for something special.
     I really liked this weeks showstopper items so i foolishly believed i could use diamonds to obtain some non-dye items...im a fool:tired_face: !!!
    I should have listened to y'all's words of wisdom when you warned showstopper boxes were a waste of diamonds. im a fool for not heading your warnings :bawling:
    After spending 20 diamonds i only got one item and a load of disappointment + regret. The item i got wasnt one of this weeks showstopper style items or even a cute past showstopper item...so disappointing :confounded: 

( I forgot to take screen shot of all items in 2nd pallete bc i was so :angry: that pallete only had 2 items, dyes, and tickets.)

I was mainly chasing the rainbow hair yet it wasnt even available in any of the 3 palletes I had..whyyyyyyy! 

I think glu enjoys our frustrations pertaining to dyes and diamonds glu= :trollface: 
    Never spending diamonds on dreams again :disappointed:
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2021
    LadyLaura said:
    Do you know if any of the fans we have in game are already available for diamonds (like the yellow feather fan, or the Japanese fan, or perhaps there are some more)? I don't have any yet so I almost started opening boxes but then I thought that maybe I can just get one in VB. But I couldn't spot any and I'm wondering if it even makes sense to search
    @LadyLaura I believe both the yellow feather fan and the Japanese hand fan will be available for diamonds in the upcoming update (so sometime next week)
    If you're in a squad, you can ask a squad member to put in it their look book for you if they have it!
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

🤦🏻‍♀️ Will not be pushing my luck any more lol got the dress on my THIRD try! Ugh that rainbow hair tho 🤩 maybe I will push?? TBC 🤫
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If someone in my squad wants either fan, I have both.
    Platform: Android

• LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Yesterday I finally took the first step to accepting my sexuality and came out to one of my closest friends as demisexual. She is the first and only person who I feel safe knowing about it and she was so respectful and nice about it. I was so scared that she was gonna invalidate me and my sexuality but she didn't and that made my entire day❤.
    Omg it’s so great to see another demi person on the forum and I’m so happy for you! 💜 My path was a bit different because I’ve never really had the acceptance part. I’ve simply always known I was ace and it was so normal for me, I felt cool with it, even though I fully realized I was different. But I didn’t know asexuality was a thing (like I didn’t know this term existed) and I was so excited when, after some years, I discovered the asexual community! I remember being so happy about having our own flag 😍 
    Also, I’m really happy to see how many people from our community are being kind and postive in this thread, saying that it’s ok for everyone to use the flags! I personally think it’s beautiful to see others celebrating pride with us. Even if they don’t know the meaning of the colours, intentions matter. Perhaps they’ll get inspired to read about it? I personally don’t mind seeing aesthetics created around my flag. If it’s done with kindness and respect by people who actually want to show support, for me it’s more than welcome 💖💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.