🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 425 Posts
    edited June 10
    LadyLaura said:
    Do you know if any of the fans we have in game are already available for diamonds (like the yellow feather fan, or the Japanese fan, or perhaps there are some more)? I don't have any yet so I almost started opening boxes but then I thought that maybe I can just get one in VB. But I couldn't spot any and I'm wondering if it even makes sense to search
    @LadyLaura I believe both the yellow feather fan and the Japanese hand fan will be available for diamonds in the upcoming update (so sometime next week)
    If you're in a squad, you can ask a squad member to put in it their look book for you if they have it!
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

🤦🏻‍♀️ Will not be pushing my luck any more lol got the dress on my THIRD try! Ugh that rainbow hair tho 🤩 maybe I will push?? TBC 🤫
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,922 Posts
    If someone in my squad wants either fan, I have both.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Yesterday I finally took the first step to accepting my sexuality and came out to one of my closest friends as demisexual. She is the first and only person who I feel safe knowing about it and she was so respectful and nice about it. I was so scared that she was gonna invalidate me and my sexuality but she didn't and that made my entire day❤.
    Omg it’s so great to see another demi person on the forum and I’m so happy for you! 💜 My path was a bit different because I’ve never really had the acceptance part. I’ve simply always known I was ace and it was so normal for me, I felt cool with it, even though I fully realized I was different. But I didn’t know asexuality was a thing (like I didn’t know this term existed) and I was so excited when, after some years, I discovered the asexual community! I remember being so happy about having our own flag 😍 
    Also, I’m really happy to see how many people from our community are being kind and postive in this thread, saying that it’s ok for everyone to use the flags! I personally think it’s beautiful to see others celebrating pride with us. Even if they don’t know the meaning of the colours, intentions matter. Perhaps they’ll get inspired to read about it? I personally don’t mind seeing aesthetics created around my flag. If it’s done with kindness and respect by people who actually want to show support, for me it’s more than welcome 💖💕
  • joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Is it possible for the ticket buyers to cool it this SYS? I'm in a group with people with scores in 300s, and already have no chance at the TS. As someone who identifies as LGBTQ+ I was SO excited to get some pride items as I only get this chance ONCE A YEAR. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us all a chance at the items that represent our community 🙏❤
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 288 Posts
    Opened 3 diamond boxes trying to chase the hair and it wasn’t even in any of my pallets. 🥺
    But I got the cute lil aura so I’m happy!
    I just wish we got 5 diamonds per SYS so I could afford one more box. 😅
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

I gotta stop opening these stupid boxes...I never get anything besides dumb dyes. 
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Lmao

• HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    this doll needs to calm down, it’s only been 2 hours 😩🤚🏼

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    The doll in my group (gold of course 😒) has over 300 points already. It’s barley been a few hours.  
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I love my looks but this is how they scored 🙄🙃. I see how this SYS is going to go...

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Just gotta be honest here, I wasn't even set on getting any of these items I just wanted to open boxes 💀

She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 203 Posts

First 2 looks...I thought my 2nd look would do better I thought it was cute whoops 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I'm really disappointed that the miss managed look is a fashion goal :neutral:
    Last year we got two dresses in pride month... 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    edited June 10

Opened 2 boxes for fun..I got the ugly dye and the hair whohoho 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Junior Member Registered Users 138 Posts
    Did anyone else only get 1 SYS ticket?? 
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

I thought my outfit was very on point. But clearly it’s not 😂
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I’m obsessed with this look 🥰

1st box
    2nd box

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 423 Posts
    Won the hair and dress, these two hairs, and 3 tickets :) Also got some dyes🥲
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,544 Posts
    Johanaa said:

Sorry but who TF found this funny?😤😤
    @kkhsam Would you like to share what's so funny about this picture? Is it the PRIDE background? PRIDE balloon? PRIDE dress? Care to share? You lol'd at the original post by @Johanaa  as well. So???

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,544 Posts
    letus said:
    I'm really disappointed that the miss managed look is a fashion goal :neutral:
    Last year we got two dresses in pride month... 
    I only remember the rainbow dress many are using, what was the other? I can't remember at all.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,690 Posts
    Where do the show your style graphics like the one Johanaa posted come from?
    iOS
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Got what I wanted in the first box I opened

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    @AliBryant i think the graphics are for those who play on android and get the newsletter!
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 46
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 771 Posts
    edited June 10
    AliBryant said:
    I think it's from the Google play page, the same place where we download it

It shows which event is currently happening
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,240 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    When the previous Sys ends, the next Sys banner goes up in the Google App Store.   : ). At least that’s where I see it, 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,690 Posts
    Thanks everyone! that makes sense I don't see them since I am on iOS.
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.