iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Ready for the Pride Parade 🌈💕 @naeusts

This is so cool 🌈❤️🌈❤️
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    i thought these looks deserved better💔but loving these pride looks everyone has been creating🥰
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Edit: double post 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    letus said:
    I'm really disappointed that the miss managed look is a fashion goal :neutral:
    Last year we got two dresses in pride month... 
    I only remember the rainbow dress many are using, what was the other? I can't remember at all.

i think this is the other dress we got 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Wait wait wait, so you know how the vip or whatever is this weekend with the poc hair at the very end, thats not out yet right? If its not out yet I literally just saw a doll already with that hair just now in the vb ,i didnt get to screenshot as i was just lazily voting and caught it as it was changing to the next dolls. So i guess i got hackers in my game 😐
    jalapeno said:
    Wait wait wait, so you know how the vip or whatever is this weekend with the poc hair at the very end, thats not out yet right? If its not out yet I literally just saw a doll already with that hair just now in the vb ,i didnt get to screenshot as i was just lazily voting and caught it as it was changing to the next dolls. So i guess i got hackers in my game 😐
    For context i mean this hair
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Hi everyone I hope it’s okay to ask this here. Is there an app that improves picture quality? I noticed that your screenshots are always so high quality and sharp 😍 I’ll appreciate it if you suggest some apps on ios ❤️
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @AmyMimi
    oh my god your edit is amazing!! i love that you made the rainbow dress into a two piece 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @maniya yes it’s Remini 🥰
    maniya said:

Hi everyone I hope it’s okay to ask this here. Is there an app that improves picture quality? I noticed that your screenshots are always so high quality and sharp 😍 I’ll appreciate it if you suggest some apps on ios ❤️
    So weird i play on my ipad so maybe thats why my screenshots are clear? I never edit them
    Is the collection worth it anyone i lowkey want that bundle top left 🧐
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues trying to buy items with diamonds? Every time I try it freezes! 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @YoMomma @BooskiBabii @watermelonsugarhigh thank you so much guys ! 🥰💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Ouch😓 
    Omfg ive never had a look score so low🥺thought i matched the colors well to the flag and its colorful 😓
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Dotty20012Dotty20012 Registered Users 2 Posts
    @AmyMimi I didn't find nothing funny I was sliding down and I guess my finger slide on it cause I didn't realize until you said something
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    How come there is only 1 pride item in the pallet?
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Johanaa said:

Sorry but who TF found this funny?😤😤
    @kkhsam Would you like to share what's so funny about this picture? Is it the PRIDE background? PRIDE balloon? PRIDE dress? Care to share? You lol'd at the original post by @Johanaa  as well. So???

@BooskiBabii

Hello, I didn’t even realized I had clicked lol on your post, it happened by mistake. And to answer to your question, there’s nothing funny with the picture. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @rikkksss This is you right? I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before. Your doll is gorgeous😍😍😍

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Jessakey said:

Ive been saving up my diamonds for something special.
     I really liked this weeks showstopper items so i foolishly believed i could use diamonds to obtain some non-dye items...im a fool:tired_face: !!!
    I should have listened to y'all's words of wisdom when you warned showstopper boxes were a waste of diamonds. im a fool for not heading your warnings :bawling:
    After spending 20 diamonds i only got one item and a load of disappointment + regret. The item i got wasnt one of this weeks showstopper style items or even a cute past showstopper item...so disappointing :confounded: 

( I forgot to take screen shot of all items in 2nd pallete bc i was so :angry: that pallete only had 2 items, dyes, and tickets.)

I was mainly chasing the rainbow hair yet it wasnt even available in any of the 3 palletes I had..whyyyyyyy! 

I think glu enjoys our frustrations pertaining to dyes and diamonds glu= :trollface: 
    Never spending diamonds on dreams again :disappointed:
    Hey, just wanted to reach out and hopefully give a silver lining. I had this issue (somewhat) last week. With those 3 tickets, hopefully you’ll be able to come in first on an SYS where you really love the prizes!  The dye situation truly sucks, but that skirt is one of my favorites in the game. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    People need to chill...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Johanaa said:

Sorry but who TF found this funny?😤😤
    @kkhsam Would you like to share what's so funny about this picture? Is it the PRIDE background? PRIDE balloon? PRIDE dress? Care to share? You lol'd at the original post by @Johanaa  as well. So???

@BooskiBabii

Hello, I didn’t even realized I had clicked lol on your post, it happened by mistake. And to answer to your question, there’s nothing funny with the picture. 
    Sorry, I just had to ask with how that troll was earlier today.😒 I know that happens sometimes, and I didn't even think about it happening on accident. Sorry for my bitchy post. I just am really protective (and supportive) of the lgbtqia+ community, so when I saw it I got defensive.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I loathe being in Gold but I've been here for the past 4 SYS, so I guess this is home now. Anyway my group isn't too awful, I don't suppose but it's early. (That's me in the TS items) 

But my first 3 looks, I thought we're pretty good but "voters" thought differently, I guess.

I thought they deserved higher. I really wanted the TS but I guess it's not meant to be. 😔
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.