🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/11/21 - Treat Yourself to a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    So I am not sure, but it seems to me the box items look like traditional wedding attire from South Africa/Lesotho.

what do you guys think? All these ladies are absolutely stunning 😍 

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Ashamed to say how I much I spent chasing these eyes

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited June 2021

i decided to chase the eyes, so i bought a box and got the hair, and then i got the eyes in my free box!!
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Every time I use the eyes my blush is removed. Does anyone else have this problem?

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    maniya said:
    Every time I use the eyes my blush is removed. Does anyone else have this problem?

yes me too!
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @maniya it's because the eyes have a little highlight attached to them 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I got the eyes in my second box🤍

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Finished this kollection and I won the dress in my GB but I stored it in my closet🥰

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I really hate they put dye in any sort of gift box 😭 I wish there was a gift box that was specifically for dyes. I just wasted 80 kstars bc I opened 5 dyes twice! At least I finally got the eyes…. 400 stars later 🥺
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited June 2021
    The joke is on me

But my kollections are not pretty, which means I finally bought this outfit from Cassio/Logan lol

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Ahhh I picked the eyes in my free box!! I’m so thrilled, I think they’re absolutely beautiful 🥰🥰

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I was hoping to get the eyes but I’m happy with Kstars

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Got the eye makeup in my box and i’m obsessed with them! I also got the hair too Gonna wait until my collections refresh tomorrow to spend 300 for the dres
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I had a great VIP this time round!  I spun Cloud Nine and got the bundle first time... 

...then got 160 K-stars back spinning collections and chasing items in this week's boxes 🥳.So I finally got to this beautiful hair with less damage done to my K-star savings then I thought! 🤍

I really love this week's items 🧡💙:
    Oh my gosh, everything looks GORGEOUS on your doll!! I love how you styled the braids 😍😍
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Spent 30 k stars to get my free box + took 3 spins chasing the eyes, of course my palette didn’t even have the eyes but it did have an old jumpsuit and ugly heels! I also got the beautiful hair but will not be using it (I would love to gift it if Glu would let us)Yay☹️☹️

I don’t know if someone else has pointed this out but you can change the lid color of the eyeshadow!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I feel like I always have super simple VIP hauls 😂 I just bought these earrings and won the eye makeup! It’s really sultry and pretty 💕

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I had a successful chase for the GB eyes!  I spun splendor and grace for 30 k stars, in my free box got 40 k stars, then got the dress and hair. Next palette was dye and 40 k stars twice. Third pallets was necklace and eyes. All in all I “spent 310” for vip but really only spent 190 for 2 shoes, 3 dresses, 2 hair, eyes, and a necklace. They eyes alone were worth 100 in my opinion! As for the GB hair, I absolutely love the texture - similar to my own hair. I just wish the wrap was an accessory because I don’t think I’ll be using it unless there is an appropriate SYS theme. I’d love to see more 3C/4A styles in the game. Whoever has been designing the more recent styles has done a great job of giving it shape and definition instead of just throwing some curly lines and calling it good lol.  
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Remind me never to spin any collection🤬🤬🤬 it is always dye or energy. Should have continued saving my kstars for kimiversery. What foolery🤡🤡🤡
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Thanks so much @dinoqueen9! That really means a lot 💛💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Got the necklace in my free box and then was debating if I should try to get the eyes... The 2nd box was energy, I opened the 3rd box and omg, there they were 😍

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    does anyone know if going to maria and changing your name for 50 k stars counts toward vip weekend?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.