Willow Makeover! 🙌🏻

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I saw revamped Willow in the voting booth!!!

The look is cute, but it reminded me of this thread..
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Those snake eyes don’t have any meaning. Or do they?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Did this one a while ago before I knew about this thread!  I think I put it in the update thread lol
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

I know Willow, so I know for a fact that she'd wear a crown wherever she went to if she could 🤣 
    Also used only items from the Kloset because I doubt GIu would use items from anywhere else to give her a makeover if they ever decide to lol
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This is my version of Willow! Glu should definitely update her look and include it in a storyline

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I reimagine Willow character into a superhero. During the days, Willow is a freelancing photographer for TMZ and Hot Gossip but at night, she is CAPTAIN CANCEL ! 

Karens complaining not getting services without wearing a mask? CAPTAIN CANCEL!  Influencers not social distancing and partying without masks? CAPTAIN CANCEL is there to slap masks on their faces! 
    IOS Player 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    another reminder that Willow needs a makeover. She looks too 2014 with her cartoonish dress and hair. I love the idea of this thread!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    apologies for pulling up an older thread, but ever since kalinda mentioned the new makeover for simon and maria, i got excited thinking about other characters that could use a makeover! my friend and i brought up willow and i HAD to come up with a few looks.

first look is willow’s casual look, second one is her getting turnt at the club, and the third look is her more formal appearances at brittania. ofc she has drinks in her hand because she has a littlllleee alcohol problem (poor willow!) 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    All of these are so good haha, but anything will be a major improvement 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This is fun. I tried not to change the face too much but had a nose job 😆

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Personally I think Willow deserves a custom drawn look and not just the normal NPC items! I mean she has been in our dolls lives for years just like Simon or Maria and she still looks like an npc from 2014. Glu c'mon, i hope with this remake of the game look this Kimmiversary update, we get a new Willow!
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Just bought a new face. Welcome the new willow, dolls. P.S this makeover idea is soo fun.
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited June 2021
    This is such a fun thread! Tried to capture her attitude, she really needs an update!  ✨✨

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Since it sounds like characters are getting upgrades in the update, it seems like we might finally see that new WIllow look. I wonder what she'll look like. 
    Platform: Android

• Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Since we’re getting a Maria update I decided to imagine how will she look like, casual and gala look!

What do you guys think? 🥰✨
    I love the look u created for Maria!!! She looks professional!! I love it 💕
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    I hope there’s a storyline for every character that gets an update it would be fun!! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    couldn't resist. I hope they don't use wardrobe stuff tho, like somebody said she's an OG and deserves more!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I hope they bring back......our dashing, mysterious Count Allucardi.  <3 and remake Willow. 

About 4 or 5 years ago, we tried to make over Misty. And then one time we all dressed as Willow.  20 versions of Paris/Tara Reid in the the thread.  I think the Willow dress is iconic, and perhaps needs a restyle instead of totally new dress.  The dress mimicked the dress Tara Reid wore, the night she was turned away at a club, as Paris and Kim breezed past the ropes.  Tara was heard saying something like who is she anyway about Kim. 
    If you need to Google Tara, that proves the Doorman’s decision. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I thought I’d give Willow more of a ‘Vamp’ lewk 💕
    edited June 2021
    Correction, she’s not in the dress, just saw the video again.  Talk about the Mandela effect. Ok, I’ll find the dish about the dress.   But it was cool watching Kim breeze in, while Tara is all confused.  

Ok,  I don’t think it looks like Paris’ dress, looks closer to something Kim wore, so let’s change the dress, after all, Isn’t Willow surprised to be friendlier now.  I would bring the neckline to the. Waist, and turn the skirt into a longer sides and back,  and make it clingy.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, Willow.
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    this is such a fun idea! I decided to run with the Paris Hilton inspo
    edited June 2021
    Ok I'm not doing Willow, I'm just showing the kind of dress I'd like to see the new improved Willow wearing.
    Its a rough idea, the flowers where the top meets the skirt would be gone, maybe a revised belt , but this is  my nod to the old dress, in anew dress.

This was my 1st attempt with Paint Shop pro on my new surface.  very clumsy I know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    This is my willow reimagined 😆😆 so excited to see the new update!! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I adore this thread and can’t wait for Willow’s Glow Up. I hope she get a casual chic look that is still iconic Willow and maybe a really glamorous look. 
    IOS Player 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

no surgery, just make up, tan and an anti-yellowing shampoo 😍
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

here she is with just kloset items! and i tried making her so she still looks like a b***h. and of course the pride background - because she’s the true enemies-to-lovers ship hahaha 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I really agree that willow need a lot of upgrade! She's our no. 1 rival in the game but look at her style, it doesn't make sense after so many things we've done for our doll.

Here is my kind of willow's new look. I keep her lips, face shape, hair color and smokey eye so she doesn't look so different but up graded and more stylish