🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/11/21 - Treat Yourself to a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    every kstar counts for the VIP @kkhmarie
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

I got the dress in my free box, I then opened 2 more boxes and got the hair and energy. Successful venture. I also got the dress (:
    Time to grind 😩

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    viola said:

perfect date: like
    deviloshly stylish: awesome
    Please help me!! I can took only one more spin.🥰

I take the bundle 😍 The wings would also be fine.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I wasn't excited about spinning any kollection I just bought some closet items that aren't as expensive as others when not on sale. I still have a lot saved up for the sale even before earning Kstars back and I wanted to get the lip colors I've been waiting to get.
    Platform: Android

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I got the makeup on my first box 😍

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

I WAS GOING TO CLICK ON THE EYES NOOO 😭😭😭😭
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I haven’t been reading through the forum lately.. Did double star weekends get eliminated or am I missing something? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I haven’t been reading through the forum lately.. Did double star weekends get eliminated or am I missing something? 
    The next one isn’t until July 2nd, almost certainly to force people to buy star packs during Kimmiversary 🙄🙄
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 ok thanks! I haven’t seen one in months so at least they aren’t gone for good 🖤
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Debating between whether I should run through 500 of my k-stars right before Kimiversary. 😀
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Done ✔ 

Got the beautiful ankara dress in my free box:

Another VIP Weekend, another weekend without the Baby Blue Kollection in my rotation 😔😭
     Love what I got from spinning the Mermaid Queen Kollection 🤪🤡

I also spent some K-Stars purchasing & furnishing the ski resort and K-World Park

I hope we all have a good weekend and grind to make up for next week! 💜

Edit: Comment posted out of order
    She/Her
    Android
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    in my pursuit to get the eyes i managed to get the dress/hair 😭 i am obsesssed tho
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Spend 160 stars and got the eyes 😍🥰

P.S. need to spend 140 more to get the vip dress. Any suggestions? 😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2021
    So I started with 5807, spent 300 and now I gained 100 kstars although doing all these gigs is tiring af 😭 hopefully I can get to 800-900 by Sunday! 🤞🏼 Also notice how I spent 300k lmaooo 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Spend 160 stars and got the eyes 😍🥰

P.S. need to spend 140 more to get the vip dress. Any suggestions? 😊
    Buy business and pets. They help in the long run. 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited June 2021
    So I started with 5807, spent 300 and now I gained 100 kstars although doing all these gigs is tiring af 😭 hopefully I can get to 800-900 by Sunday! 🤞🏼 Also notice how I spent 300k lmaooo 😭😭😭
    Sis u and me both 😭😭

Also thank you to all the dolls who voted, I got the pink hair. It looks cute ☺️ 
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I’m TERRIFIED to open my free box because I want the eyes so bad but I have the worst luck at picking lol
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Phew 😅 I’m OBSESSED with these tho ngl. 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wanted the eyes but happy with my pick☺️

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    So I didn’t pick the eyes in my free box and I was like 😭😭😭 because I loved them!!! So I was like 😔😔😔 I’m just going to take this L because I need to save my stars for kimiversary. But after coming here and seeing all you dolls with the eyes and how gorgeous they are I was like THAT’S IT I’M CHASING. Sooo I just had my first chase ever and spent half my k stars lol worth it!! ☺️ Going to have to grind for stars these next coming days 🥴

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    So I didn’t pick the eyes in my free box and I was like 😭😭😭 because I loved them!!! So I was like 😔😔😔 I’m just going to take this L because I need to save my stars for kimiversary. But after coming here and seeing all you dolls with the eyes and how gorgeous they are I was like THAT’S IT I’M CHASING. Sooo I just had my first chase ever and spent half my k stars lol worth it!! ☺️ Going to have to grind for stars these next coming days 🥴

They look absolutely beautiful on your doll!! I love how you styled them with the dress!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:

They look absolutely beautiful on your doll!! I love how you styled them with the dress!
    Awww thank you so much @dinoqueen9 that made my day!! 🥺💕
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The only thing I slightly wanted was the eyes but I got dye in my free box 😐. 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Just want the eyes and theyre not even there
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I decided to press my luck with this VIP event although I wanted the eye makeup I’m okay with getting the dress. 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Should i try for the eyes again?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.