Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

@SDC93 no kstars but 100k 😝🥰🥰 thank youuuu
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    viola said:

@SDC93 no kstars but 100k 😝🥰🥰 thank youuuu
    Haha that’s another 100k in gambling!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hey dolls!! Quick question😓 Is it worth spending 500 k-stars for these items? They’re lovely but Kimiversary is so close. I tried for the eyes or dress or hair and got the necklace in the box instead😩 This is how they look on my doll. 

Hey dolls!! Quick question😓 Is it worth spending 500 k-stars for these items? They’re lovely but Kimiversary is so close. I tried for the eyes or dress or hair and got the necklace in the box instead😩 This is how they look on my doll. 

It depends on what you’re trying to buy imo. I really wanted the GB eyes, and one of my Kollections. Those are never going to be on “sale” so for me it was worth it to go to the dress. The braids are absolutely gorgeous, and I haven’t seen any hair quite like that before in game. If you love micro braids, I’d say they’re worth it!  There are so few well designed POC styles, so if you love the style I’d say 500 stars vs 25 diamonds is a worthy trade lol

I spent “only” 300 kstars for obv reasons, but the hair are so stunning, I love long hair and I never saw a poc hairstyle like this in the game. So I would go for the hair. You have a little time left to gain other kstars before kimiversary (doing a lot of realities in Bel Air this we).
    If it can help for this VIP I bought The ski resort (10+90 kstars) in st moritz and the vineyard in Cape town (90 kstars) so I received back 2 kstars for finish an event and a spin of a collection I really liked (110).
    I really suggest this things or something in the kloset like the pets that never going on sale. @MackenzieHollister
    @SDC93 @viola Thank you for the input. I really like the hair. There has been a lot of POC hair lately and they have been stunning. I think I’m going to get them and then grind as much as possible for the next two weeks. I could use some more businesses anyway. 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I did not participate in VIP weekend. I don’t have many stars bc I’ve mainly just been doing the daily quest so I’m saving for the sale, and I don’t think I’ll use the items. 

Also been absent this week. Thanks for the gifts! 

Wasn’t impressed that I went SEVEN days and out of them six boxes I opened contained cash. So I’ve been a little bitter with the game this week. Sorry guys lol 
    1. Vi @viola , Eden @eden_ , Mackenzie Hollister @MackenzieHollister ,Ivy @imazora ,Bridget @thenailaholic ,Mackenzie @MackenziePL ,Jezebel @jezebelle ,Keri @xoKeri , Anulika @Anulika , Kyla @Kyla_Kkh , Z @kokokokonut , Samantha @samantha143 ,Gabrielle @leela147 , Joey @justjoey
    2. For some reason it’s in numerals, but with the sale coming soon are there any TB or Kloset items you’re excited to get?
    @SDC93 Oooh!! I’m excited about getting a new face for my doll. Contour, highlight, new eyes if I can find any that looks nice on my doll. Everything. I’m just excited for the sale in general. What about you? What do you plan on getting? 
    Unrelated, but I made a super lucky pick in the squad box today. I got the only item. 😁

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    1. Vi @viola , Eden @eden_ , Mackenzie Hollister @MackenzieHollister ,Ivy @imazora ,Bridget @thenailaholic ,Mackenzie @MackenziePL ,Jezebel @jezebelle ,Keri @xoKeri , Anulika @Anulika , Kyla @Kyla_Kkh , Z @kokokokonut , Samantha @samantha143 ,Gabrielle @leela147 , Joey @justjoey
    2. For some reason it’s in numerals, but with the sale coming soon are there any TB or Kloset items you’re excited to get?
    Not made my mind up about kloset items yet but I made a wish list for tb items I’m hoping to see. I posted it in another thread, I’ll see if I can find it
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞

Found it! I made this from past items in the encyclopaedia of things I’m hoping to see in the sale. Everything is at least a year old, most are way older I think

& looking through my photos I found this one for kloset items I put together a few weeks ago and forgot about. 
    I definitely can’t afford everything but I like to put these together so I know what I want when the time comes as I get overwhelmed haha ☺️

And that only in the kloset…. 😅😅😅
    @viola I forgot about eyeshadow colours and hair colours etc. now I need to make another wish list just for those! 😜
    edited June 2021
    @samantha143 yeah basically I’ll buy all of it 😂 
    except for the hair colours, I think I will choose 1 or 2, at the end I always choose blonde hair for my doll

items in pink 

Found it! I made this from past items in the encyclopaedia of things I’m hoping to see in the sale. Everything is at least a year old, most are way older I think
    The ponytail with the gold accessory should be in the sale since I got it in the BF sale. If not, I can always put it in a lookbook :)
    @SDC93 Oooh!! I’m excited about getting a new face for my doll. Contour, highlight, new eyes if I can find any that looks nice on my doll. Everything. I’m just excited for the sale in general. What about you? What do you plan on getting? 

This was my first draft. Pardon the bad crop haha. I think I’ll let Maria give me luxe goals and go from there. I should have about 3000 k stars by the sale, and I’m thinking I’ll use most on TB items. I usually try to leave myself at least 300 after the sale so I can do VIPs lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I’m so hoping the WWIB items, and the clothes from the SYS that never happened would be great. Here is the dress from the SYS that never happened. I got the dress 9n a silver box during a SYS, so the other things are 9n there! I have seen lacy shoes, and hat with hair. Only one game has the dress:

This set, and wwib and I’ll be happy. ;).  Oh, and there are a lot of Boots, shoes, and makeup on my list!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    So pumped the update is here! I haven't put together much of a wishlist yet, but I'm excited for make up! And the kimmiversary boxes tbh. I was pretty new last year this time and I love the eyes that came out last year! Literally waiting for the update to finish as we speak!
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited June 2021
    random, but I'm curious like if you're ios awesome if you're android
    edit - I'm ios!
    Reminder that items should be available now from the past update :). Also I think the boxes are here until VIP
    I don’t do wishlists. I go through the items over and over again and if I want something consistently throughout the weekend, or know I’ll use it a lot, I’ll get it. If I wishlist I fear I’ll miss things that I’ll use or want more, if that makes sense?  

Koko, what kollection is that aura from?  I want it lol. 
    Also, reminder when the sale hits to check in with each other for Diamond items, if they go on sale as well. Cuz that would be neat although I’m not expecting it! 

And… were we able to purchase auras from each other before?!?! 

Thank you 💜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2021
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

🥰🥰
    I can’t believe it’s been a month!  Thank you guys for joining our squad, it’s been so nice having daily players!
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

I buckled right before kimiversary 🙃😂 Spent about 320 k stars haha