💎The Elite List💎 {Squad Thread} ✨Please DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• FashionStephenFashionStephen Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It's always the same. There's only one style level for men's side.
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    What are the earnables?
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    woah 80kstars for placing first tho!!
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I got the vespa! Color me surprised!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    So, my Squad box wasn't a complete let down today.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    I've gotten dye for the past three days! I'm so frustrated. And then it's just one dye, like come on. They should take dye and Kash out of these boxes and replace it with more items, more diamonds maybe SYS tickets. So that free players can get extra tickets.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 

I've gotten dye for the past three days! I'm so frustrated. And then it's just one dye, like come on. They should take dye and Kash out of these boxes and replace it with more items, more diamonds maybe SYS tickets. So that free players can get extra tickets.

Agreed. One dye does nothing. It's a waste of space. Giving out the rare currency, i.e. Diamonds and K-stars, would boost Kollections being opened and the Diamond Boxes being opened. The issue is that pay players are the only ones they pay attention to (no offense to pay players, I'm one from time to time). It's just frustrating when you open 3 or 4 boxes in a day and get dye out of every single one after spending K-stars and/or Diamonds.

If I have to spend the rare currency then I want the payoff to be worth what I put out. 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I got the puffs in my free box!! 

Finished the 5-Star Event!

Look at @MsMKT86 pulling her Vespa right into my foyer.

Look at @MsMKT86 pulling her Vespa right into my foyer.
    Girl, I'm proud of that thing!! I see your 💵💵 you can afford to get yo floors fixed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    My Squad Box was pretty good today!!

Finally didn't pick a dye!!

Day 1 of Opening My Squad Box in Order

This does not bode well, it seems! 🙄
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Today’s palette was awful! Only 2 items available, luckily I picked the hair. 
    It's less stressful for me pick in order because I was always going to get what was there, it makes it seem less rigged.🤷🏾‍♀️

I got all the Earnables! I don't know how I feel about this dress. But here it is! 

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Does anyone have any of these items? I'm looking to buy them with diamonds💎💎💎
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
    How is everyone fairing on this SYS? I'm not doing all that well.

I don't mind being dropped from Gold but I didn't think I'd do this bad! 

Sorry! I wish I had them! 

I don't have any of those but maybe they'll be in the sale. 

I got the necklace and the head scarf!! 😍

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

I don’t have them😔
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

I have the skirt and the cupcake!! I’ll make a look with them and add them in my lookbook 🥰
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

I have the skirt and the cupcake!! I’ll make a look with them and add them in my lookbook 🥰
    Added them!!
    @caitlinxsj great thanks!
    Pronouns are she/her
    I'm unable to buy items from the look book... I've tried restarting the game, emptying my cache and restarting my phone.
    Anyone have any other ideas? I don't want to have to contact support, it's always a pain😒
    Pronouns are she/her
    I'm unable to buy items from the look book... I've tried restarting the game, emptying my cache and restarting my phone.
    Anyone have any other ideas? I don't want to have to contact support, it's always a pain😒
    What exactly is happening? Is everything unavailable or you getting a pop up that tells you it's unavailable for purchase even though it is?

I leveled down to Silver III because I finished 23rd. I got a silver box and thankfully my choice wasn't crappy!

This jacket is fly!! 👍🏾
    My weekend wasn't a complete loss 😂 Looking forward to the update and the sale.