• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 8 looks. Doing ok I think.

I play on iOS
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ✨

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Got the dress! 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My 5-7 looks . I dyed my clothes, shoes, accessories in same colour as flag .
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Can’t believe it especially since there’s only 2 items in the box each time tempted to try again but probably pushing my luck 😂

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited June 2021
    My game is error. It should be my 7th looks but my first 5 looks are missing. And the score that i got from my look #6 (now become my #1) didn't count to my total score. Instead of 210, it should be 250 now

Does anyone happened the same as me? Could it be fix? Or is it because of internet connection?

Edit : even when my look #7 (now become #2) finished, the total score still stuck in 210. I've fully close the app then reopen, i even already restart my phone but it still happened like this. What should i do, i really like the earnables 😭

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

womp womp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I think these dolls in my group are @Galaxaura14 @JadeLaMuneca and @BooskiBabii , mine is the last one. All three of you have been submitting really pretty looks! ☺️ 
    Android player. 👾
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I think these dolls in my group are @Galaxaura14 @JadeLaMuneca and @BooskiBabii , mine is the last one. All three of you have been submitting really pretty looks! ☺️ 
    That's me! I always love being in a group with you, your looks are always stunning. @Galaxaura14 and @BooskiBabii your looks are beautiful too 💖
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks so far! scores are all over the place

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This blue streak on the red part really bothers me!!
    @JadeLaMuneca Thank you! 💗 Your looks are always amazing and I hope you are scoring well! ☺️ Good luck! 🤞✨🤞
    Android player. 👾
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Yes, that's me! I've never been spotted before or realized I was in a group w/ forum dolls 🥺💜 You all look so so gorgeous @KristaLenz @JadeLaMuneca @BooskiBabii 😍
    Sorry I didn't realize or have been paying attention this weekend (nose in the books for Bar studying), but I will keep an eye on all of your looks from this point on 🥺🥰💜
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 Thank you! 💗 I see you sometimes in the vb and you always look so pretty! You get my vote everytime 🙈 Good luck and I hope you're scoring well! 🤞✨🤞✨
    Android player. 👾
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    milrist said:
    Sooooo I just submitted my first look.. And was added to a ts group with people that already have A LOT of votes, and I have zero :/
    Is this a new feature? If you start late you get added to a random ts group no matter if they started the same time you did? I don't remember it ever being like that

@milrist I don't believe it's a new feature since it's happened to other dolls before. Sadly it's a risk when you start late, you either get placed in a group with others who start at the same time you do or a group that has already started a while ago
  • cheriethomas32cheriethomas32 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    So, I think I'm finally going to fall out of Gold.

Not that I mind being out Gold but idk. These scores are sucky. I had hoped I would do better. 😔
    Happy with my scores, but more importantly discovering my inner Rainbow Brite is giving me so much joy! 

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    This blue streak on the red part really bothers me!!
    I agree, but also, it’s the effect of the light on the balloon, a ton of items have that effect as I’ve come to notice 
  • cheriethomas32cheriethomas32 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Some of these looks are not representing PRIDE its just a night out on the town kinda look to me I also noticed women of color on some post the same outfit as "others" and score low .. what's with that!
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @maggiey thank you for answering to me! I guess it could also be the fact that I'm in gold, so there aren't as many late starting players
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    im stuck in the low 40s lol tickets 5-9 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Well, well 😍

The second and third one are the same look I just love the eyes
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Someone just said not all these looks are representing pride 💀 didn’t realize there was a specific outfit that represented pride ,its about showing yourself what your comfortable in and what you believe 💀 i think all your outfits are amazing guys ❤️
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    These are looks 1-8. The only thing good about these scores is the consistency, I guess. Looks nine and ten don't have a score yet but based on these I'd say the 30's.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Some of these looks are not representing PRIDE its just a night out on the town kinda look to me I also noticed women of color on some post the same outfit as "others" and score low .. what's with that!
    Pride is about loving yourself, not necessarily dressing head to toe in rainbows! It’s about feeling comfortable and expressing who you are, and saying that gorgeous looks don’t represent that is kinda going against the purpose of pride. 😅
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My game is error. It should be my 7th looks but my first 5 looks are missing. And the score that i got from my look #6 (now become my #1) didn't count to my total score. Instead of 210, it should be 250 now

Does anyone happened the same as me? Could it be fix? Or is it because of internet connection?

Edit : even when my look #7 (now become #2) finished, the total score still stuck in 210. I've fully close the app then reopen, i even already restart my phone but it still happened like this. What should i do, i really like the earnables 😭

You can send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened.and make screenshots.  In the meantime, keep playing.  And screenshotting your results.   Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my looks so far 🌈

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I am having the worst votes this SYS. Send good vibes my way! I need them to finish the event. 😩
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

You can send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened.and make screenshots.  In the meantime, keep playing.  And screenshotting your results.   Hope this helps.
    Thank you @kokokokonut, i'll try
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.