What items would you recommend new players buy during Kimiversary and Black Friday?

leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Hi again everyone. I’ve made a thread for this topic before but I made it a question thread instead of a discussion one. So I decided to make a new one. I have no idea how to delete the old one though 😅. Anyway, if you could be so kind as to recommend outfits that do well during show your style events for us new players, that’d be so great! I’ve heard that the mermaid Korkov dress does well but if you have any other suggestions please let us know! Handhelds, swimsuits, office wear, casual wear, jewelry, makeup anything. If you’d also just like to recommend something that can’t be used so often but comes in handy once in a while, please feel free! But make sure to put a little disclaimer to let us know 😉. If you could also include screenshots that’d be even more awesome. Thank you in advance for all your helpful answers!

Comments

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i got this confetti aura last time and it’s super useful, there’s also a pink one that should be available this year!  😁 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Best way to go about it is to keep in mind what you need. For example every time you're styling an outfit you notice it would go great with a nice pair of boots, or you're bored of your face and want a makeover.
    Now don't make a mistake of buying stuff that's popular because you can't have everything either way. You could buy dresses and auras that everyones raving about for formal sys events but still won't have anything for a streetstyle or beach or any of those unique themes. So best stick with your gut and your style and eventually your sys points will start going up!
    You can also browse through the encyclopedia and see what you like. I made a collage of items I want so I can easily chose :smiley:

Now I know I'm not helping you much. So I'll still tell you what the popular items are just lemme find the photos

This is a part of my wishlist.. That orange dress could be a great beginner staple, you should have a nice handheld like the red wine(i have it so it's not on the list).. There's very nice beachwear in the closet so that's gonna be 50% off.. Take this chance to buy the expensive make up and hair.. And don't forget on shoes and bags to tie your looks together!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I want those black platform shoes from a event back in November 2018
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Some of things pictured I'm getting are the holographic dress, cotton candy, pie, pink blush, ombre lips and the eyes.
    Platform: Android

• leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    i got this confetti aura last time and it’s super useful, there’s also a pink one that should be available this year!  😁 
    Thank you!
    milrist said:

This is a part of my wishlist.. That orange dress could be a great beginner staple, you should have a nice handheld like the red wine(i have it so it's not on the list).. There's very nice beachwear in the closet so that's gonna be 50% off.. Take this chance to buy the expensive make up and hair.. And don't forget on shoes and bags to tie your looks together!
    Thank you for taking the time to post this 🥺. Do you perhaps have any items you have already bought that do really well? Thanks again 💕
    keke0388 said:
    I want those black platform shoes from a event back in November 2018
    I hope you’re able to get them 😊

Some of things pictured I'm getting are the holographic dress, cotton candy, pie, pink blush, ombre lips and the eyes.
    Ah...okay. Thank you for the advice 🤗
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Does anyone know exactly what tb items will be available for during  kimiversary?
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I think big-ticket things that you can use for every SYS are your best bet. Contour & Highlight are gonna be 50% off so it makes sense. Buying at least one aura makes sense because a lot of voters don't really look at outfits but something moving draws eyes. After that, I'd be basic and get new lips or eyes and a few gowns that can work in a lot of settings.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

these are two of my best scoring dresses. the first is in the kloset, the second could be in the tb sale ✨
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @asta I love your profile pic! So cute haha 🥰🌈

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @asta I love your profile pic! So cute haha 🥰🌈
    haha thank you so much!! 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Does anyone know if these lips will be on sale?or this dress?
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    To answer some of your questions; we never know what will be available during the sales unfortunately. The items that were available last time will probably be available again, but even that we dont know for sure. 😊
    Emme1216 said:
    I think big-ticket things that you can use for every SYS are your best bet. Contour & Highlight are gonna be 50% off so it makes sense. Buying at least one aura makes sense because a lot of voters don't really look at outfits but something moving draws eyes. After that, I'd be basic and get new lips or eyes and a few gowns that can work in a lot of settings.
    Thanks a lot! 💕
    asta said: 

these are two of my best scoring dresses. the first is in the kloset, the second could be in the tb sale ✨
    Thanks for the tip! 🥺
    Is there anyone who has this dress and scores really well with it? I’m thinking of buying it but I’m not too crazy about it. Would it be a good investment?