👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I got great picks in both of boxes today—got this gorgeous hair from the squad box and the eyes from my VIP box!!

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @dpeters sadly I’ve maxed out the reality show achievements 😔 
    So definitely my main goal is to work as many reality shows as I can plus it also helps the friendship bar if you invite people and you get a k-star for when you reach certain points in the friendship 
    edit: lol the friendship bar thing I was talking about is the industry achievement you have with each person you invite for the reality show
    @Galaxaura14 girl, I feel you 😔
    I was really hoping for the Beautiful Eden collection so I could get the eyes and bundle but instead I got these 

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @maggiey Omg, the Beautiful Eden Kollection is so beautiful too! I can't recall if I have seen that Kollection since it was released too... 😬😔🥴 Sorry, bb 😔
    If it helps, I recently had the Regal Icon Kollection and the items are really pretty! I wish I had that in my rotation because I'd spin it! I love the dress and lipstick purse
    She/Her
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @maggiey does your doll have a baby? Someone posted a tip on buying all the baby clothes that are in the kloset for kash and that also helps achievements and gives you kstars 😁 good luck on your reality shows! Hope you get a lot of stars! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    I said I wouldn’t spend any k stars but I couldn’t help myself😭I might as well get the dress
    @dpeters thank you for the tip! I did end up buy some baby clothes and got some k-stars in return 😊
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! 💕💕💕

• chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Ok so I saw you guys talking picking which boxes stand out or are most sparkly the other day and I’ve decided to do that and... not to sound crazy but it works so good. I usually always pick the same box and was getting a lot of cash or energy but I’ve been picking whichever looked the most sparkly or bright and I’ve gotten a bunch of clothing I wanted 4 days in a row! So thank you for that advice! I’ve been dying to get the last two dresses so I’m super happy.( my go to box is third on the top so I would’ve gotten a bunch of eh boxes) 

I’m usually not up late enough to open my box right when they come out, I was so excited to win this dress tonight 🥰🥰

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! 💕💕💕

@maggiey You are very welcome! 🥳💕
    Today’s box ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Btw how is everyone doing this sys? I’m running out of inspo. I was pretty proud of this look I created but then I sent it to my mom and she said it’s giving McDonalds vibes and I can’t unsee it lol🙈🍟

I was going to go for the box with the black dress then second guessed myself and got kash 😭
    I gotta start trusting my initial instincts more 😕

@chrissyy you got some amazing picks! I'm glad our theory is working well for you! 💕

@buffysummers0990 I've been stuck with votes in the 30s and I kinda expected that since I got pretty high votes the last sys which sucks because I love this theme and the celebration of Pride 😕
    I hope you're doing better than I am (I see what your mom means but I still absolutely love the look! 😂)
    @maggiey My Ronald McDonald Pride look got a 40 lol.. but otherwise I’d say I’m scoring around average 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope both our scores improve! The prizes are so adorable🥺
    Today's box: Kash 🥴

As for this SYS, I'm averaging... Actually, for the last few SYS, I've only scored in the 30s-40s, hitting 50s on a few looks throughout... But I don't mind not scoring or placing high this weekend because even tho the prizes are so cute, I'd rather someone that is part of the LGBTQIA+ community win over me :)
    Here are my looks so far (not much you could draw inspo from)

I am just sticking w/ colorful and festive/fun looks

I love the look you put together, @buffysummers0990 🤩
    She/Her
    Android
    Today's box: Kash 🥴

As for this SYS, I'm averaging... Actually, for the last few SYS, I've only scored in the 30s-40s, hitting 50s on a few looks throughout... But I don't mind not scoring or placing high this weekend because even tho the prizes are so cute, I'd rather someone that is part of the LGBTQIA+ community win over me :)
    Here are my looks so far (not much you could draw inspo from)

I am just sticking w/ colorful and festive/fun looks

I love the look you put together, @buffysummers0990 🤩
    These are all beautiful😍🤩 I can’t wait till the wings/feathers in your last 2 looks become available! I’d love to buy them from you when the time comes!💖
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Is it just my account or does it say only 11 out of 15 of us have been on the app today? (which means we wont get the squad box)
    Mine says the same
    Mine too, I’m hoping it’s a glitch
    I recruited outside help lol

A little shook tbh😂
    Glad to see it was only a glitch and we still got our squad box! Especially since I finally managed to pick this beautiful dress 😍

I recruited outside help lol

A little shook tbh😂
    That’s an insanely good pick from a pretty rough palette! I think you have no choice but to ask this person to choose every box for you from here on out 😂
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    once again, picking the brightest box worked for me 💖
    edited June 2021
    Glad to see you’ve all been getting great picks!! Ive been getting cash for the past few days
    @buffysummers0990 tysm 🥺💜 And I will absolutely put the feathers in a look when it's time !!!

Today's box: energy 🥴 But I am so happy yall got such great picks !!! ✨
    She/Her
    Android
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    After 5 days of getting energy in my box, I finally got this cute top this morning. Now I have the complete look.
    I decided to go for the VIP dress! I used all my stars BUT I had kollections that I couldn’t pass up on 😅 oops …

By the time I spun my kollections I was more than halfway to the dress so I just decided to keep making purchases 🙈 I also got a new pet and some nail polish colours!

Hoping I can save up enough again to at least purchase some makeup during the anniversary sale 🤞🏼
    @LindsayRose Your doll looks gorgeous 😍 and omg, if I had those Kollections in my rotation (esp the Baby Blue one), I'd spend every last one of my k-stars 🤩✨
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 aw thank you, you’re too sweet 💕 and yeah my self control was nonexistent 😅 lol