Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks like I won't reach the earnable dress and I'm in 20th place 🤣

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    does the fact that these pom poms aren’t a perfect pattern bother anyone else? 😅
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    This is the highest score I’ve gotten while in gold for honestly probably a few months. When i level down to silver i see more high scores but I’m constantly barely scraping 40 in gold so this surprised me. It’s getting tiring how set up it is. 

Anyways i enjoyed this look too so I’m glad it got a decent score 🏳️‍🌈

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I didnt expect that my looks would be this low after scoring 60 😭😭😭😭

• ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I want the hand fan so bad 😭 had almost all dyes in the pallet on my next try too. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2021
    My looks 5-12:

Looks definitely picked up! Hoping I stay in the top 9.. MUST have that unicorn horn and I will use my 5 saved extra tickets to get it if necessary.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I don’t think my looks are not THAT bad... My votes are down again. Seriously enough! 😤
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Look 1-8, I have been getting a lot of low votes lately and excited to get back into the 40+ (look 6 and 8 were created by my fiance) Love this theme as a non-binary lesbian! 
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Ok, so I tried to solve my problem with the in game support but i don’t think they are doing it.

On thursday, I submitted my first ticket. It was supposed to have 2 free tickets available at that time. But it was not. My timer was counting. I immediately sent them a message. On friday they replied me saying that “they wish there was something that could be done in this case and tried every possible way but unfortunately they won’t be able to do anything”. I asked them why, because this issue already had happened to me once and they gave me my lost ticket back. This is the second time it happens. And I don’t even know why it happens, because they don’t say anything at all. 

My ticket on support is still open, but it’s sunday and the event will end before they solve my problem, I’m sure of it. So that means I lost one of my free tickets. 

Seriously, Glu. Don’t treat your loyal players like this and don’t say “thank you for being a loyal player” when you don’t care about your loyal players. 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I’ve never done this well when in gold. Hoping I can get the top at least.

I play on iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I’m so in love with this look and happy it scored well ❤️ 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @KristaLenz Omg, you are too kind 🥺 tysm !!! 💖 Now that I am more familiar w/ your doll, I will look for you in the VB 😊 I've been loving all of the looks you've submitted thus far 🤩 I hope you score well too! 💜✨
    She/Her
    Android
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

highest 2 looks 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH I feel you but try to close this ticket and open another one. It happened to me last week and they gave me the tickets I lost.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Doing well with my last few looks. Was scoring around 40 ish until I use the Mars Attacks dress with wings. 

IOS Player 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    viola said:
    @BDelevingne_KKH I feel you but try to close this ticket and open another one. It happened to me last week and they gave me the tickets I lost.
    I’ll try it, thanks! ♥️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I just spent 10 diamonds to open one box. Has this ever happened to anyone? I spent 5 diamonds and opened a box which I scored hair :-) and left the boxes. I just came back on and saw that I now only 2 instead 7. I just don't get it and it's extremely annoying to work for them just to be lost. Anyone I hope everyone is having a great day sorry for sounding like a debbie downer just ANNOYED
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Riding the rollercoaster of one event good, the next bad, the next good, the next bad, etc. This event is good!

Been scoring really well, made it to the earnable dress with my 12th ticket! I am happy because the dress is so cute. Here are my looks 5-8. I started recycling the looks above on my 10th look.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Been so busy doing reality TV shoes I almost forgot to post these beautiful looks 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    One more ticket to go 44 points away from the dress. They really need to lower the bar I mean Ive been really scoring high and I still might not get the last earnable, what can newer players aspire to…

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Got the dress with my 12th ticket💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hi everyone, that pride fan in the giftbox or the diamond box, is it dyable? Can you dye it? And if you can, would anyone mind posting a pic of it? Thank you!
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Hi everyone, that pride fan in the giftbox or the diamond box, is it dyable? Can you dye it? And if you can, would anyone mind posting a pic of it? Thank you!

I find it looks really washed out with the lighter colors, but these are some decent dye options! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2021
    StellaKKH said:
    It dyes well in my opinion !
    heres some colors of it
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    ☹️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I'm soooooo done with these show your style events. They can better name it : show your money. Because even if your looks look super on point, the votes will be low as hel. I did sooo my best on all of my looks and not one is higher than 34.. So to finish, I needed  to spend some money to buy tickets.

I saw some amazing outfits on these forum and the scores just shock me because they deserve so much more.

Glu please, You know that their is a problem, FIX it!! 
    Bring the old sys event back, I really miss it.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Can’t believe it especially since there’s only 2 items in the box each time tempted to try again but probably pushing my luck 😂

Tired one last time, happy with my pick but won’t be trying again since the fan isn’t even an option

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    really like this sys, but 39 for FG outfit was rude
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.