Options

The Pina Coladas

yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Hi!

I didn't create this squad, but I'm in it and I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a place to talk. 

My doll's name is Lauren, and I've been a (mostly) daily player since the game first hit the App Store. If anyone has requests for items to go in a look-book, we can post them here.  :)<3
new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014

Comments

• Options
    ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hi! Thanks for making this thread. Did you see anyone else from the group pop up? There's so many items I want to buy from the look books. My diamonds are gonna go so quick lol. I'll compile a list of requests soon. Thanks again!
  • Options
    I'm back with my list of wants! 
    1. This purple gown 

2. These silver heart earrings

3. The fairy outfit

4. This flower sweater

I've saved up a bunch of diamonds and I'm ready to spend some. Hopefully you can add any of these to your look book. Let me know if there's anything I can add for you.
  • Options
    yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Oh, I have everything here except the fairy outfit! I'll go add these looks now. I'll put together a list of things for you too! It might be closer to next weekend though!

ponylegs said:
    I'm back with my list of wants! 
    1. This purple gown 

2. These silver heart earrings

3. The fairy outfit

4. This flower sweater

I've saved up a bunch of diamonds and I'm ready to spend some. Hopefully you can add any of these to your look book. Let me know if there's anything I can add for you.

new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • Options
    Thanks so much for adding the items! Been wanting some of those for awhile and this squads look book setup is great now that others get rewarded for dolls buying from them. 

Thank you!