Iconic Squad

Comments

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Got this beautiful dress in my squad box💓
    I’m not sure if she’s on the forum but thanks so much CarolAnn 💓🥺
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Hiii everyone!!!! Hows everything going??
    Im super happy today cause I took the bar exam (OAB exam here in Brazil) and I passed the test!! Im gonna be a lawyer soon! 
    It was a very difficult test, so different from all the others baby bars I did while studying :(
    I was crying thinking I wasnt going to make it but in the end everything was ok heheh (I needed a score of 40 points to pass and got 41) So now I have to do a second test in august, wish me luck!! 

Also, thank you CarolAnn, got 4 diamonds because of your purchase!! 💕

The giftboxes are terrible!! Sometimes it has MONEY in it for me and only one outfit/hair!! Like, shouldnt it be different?? 

Well, Im so happy to be in a squad with such nice people as you guys! Hope you all have a great week 

xx

iOS Player
  • laur_0olaur_0o Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Congrats!!!! @AnaB and good luck! 😊❤️
    thank you @laur_0o <3
    iOS Player
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @AnaB omg yesss that’s so exciting! Good luck on your second test💗
    @emmym I have been hunting to find half of the dolls in our squad on the forum 😫 I wish we could have a messaging system within the squad 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Is @soleil in this forum? I am always stalking your doll in the squad😍😍 i jst realised i use a different name from my doll in the game. My doll's name is Nuree 

@AnaB congratulations doll❤
    edited June 2021
    Thanks to the doll that gifted us 4 diamonds🥰🥰yall are rich 😭😭😭
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Thank you CarolAnn and congratulations @AnaB!!! What an accomplishment! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉🎉
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    @rikkksss @kadyyy @Boocketa thank you girls!!! Im so happy <3:smiley::blush:
    iOS Player
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Hiiiii dolls! I would like to update/add to my lookbook so I was wondering if there are any items anyone is looking for in particular? Also, if anyone has the watermelon slice can they please add it to their lookbook and tag me 🥰
    Good morning! I got this cool top in the box 🎉

rikkksss said:
    @emmym I have been hunting to find half of the dolls in our squad on the forum 😫 I wish we could have a messaging system within the squad 
    Same🥺
    emmmtee said:
    Hiiiii dolls! I would like to update/add to my lookbook so I was wondering if there are any items anyone is looking for in particular? Also, if anyone has the watermelon slice can they please add it to their lookbook and tag me 🥰
    I believe these are available since this update, and if you have any of the circled ones i’d love to buy some of them next time i purchase diamonds🥺
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @emmmtee I added the watermelon slide to my look book! 

@emmym I have the fan and added that to my look book definitely want the other items also! 🤩
    @emmym I have the fan in the last row going to add it now! It’s all I have from the ones you circled

@lenaaa9874 thank you I bought it from you!!!
    @emmmtee I added the watermelon slide to my look book! 

@emmym I have the fan and added that to my look book definitely want the other items also! 🤩
    I’m definitely gonna get the fan and watermelon when i buy diamonds thx 🙏 
    emmmtee said:
    @emmym I have the fan in the last row going to add it now! It’s all I have from the ones you circled

@lenaaa9874 thank you I bought it from you!!!
    Yay great! I’m gonna get it soon when i have enough What’s your doll name? 
    @emmym Zelda ☺️
    emmmtee said:
    @emmym Zelda ☺️
    Oh yes i see it! I’m for sure gonna be buying that when i get a few more diamonds :)
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Hey squad!  Would anyone mind showing me what my doll looks like with both ombré lips?  I have the skin tone and face shape shown below, the ombré eyebrows in black, the “nose job” nose, and contour, blush, freckles, and nose highlight from the face category. 

Any other lip suggestions?  I almost have enough diamonds. 💎👀

@henriette here’s what your doll looks like in the ombre lips! These lips are my favorite 
    does this fan dye well 🥺 can someone post it dyed please (: 

emmym said:
    emmmtee said:
    I believe these are available since this update, and if you have any of the circled ones i’d love to buy some of them next time i purchase diamonds🥺
    I Will add the fluffy dress to my lookbook!
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @rikkksss Thank you so much!  I do like those lips. She looks so cute 😍
    henriette said:
    Hey squad!  Would anyone mind showing me what my doll looks like with both ombré lips?  I have the skin tone and face shape shown below, the ombré eyebrows in black, the “nose job” nose, and contour, blush, freckles, and nose highlight from the face category. 

I have 46 diamonds and i am thinking of buying the lips too or some eyes i saw in the vb, i think they are 50 diamonds.
    kadyyy said:
    henriette said:

I have 46 diamonds and i am thinking of buying the lips too or some eyes i saw in the vb, i think they are 50 diamonds.
    I have a bunch of eyes and lips in my lookbook! 

Okay so I am also stuck on what face features to make my signature look
    1-like
    2-awesome (looks like me irl)
    3-lol 

Guys, it said I got 5 diamonds. I logged out and it still says 2 ;:( is it happening to anyone? im reporting it