Exclusive Pack 86 items

ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
Heyyyy can anyone help me!? I just got a receipt from iTunes saying I purchased Exclusive Pack 86 on June 8 but I have no recollection of this. I reached out to Glu Support and they gave me 60 kstars and 3 wardrobe items. I got the kstars but can’t find the things in my Kloset. Support said it was a hairstyle, body accessories and a jumpsuit but no other details. Can anyone help me figure this out? TIA!!

Best Answer

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Answer ✓
    You can try sending another ticket, but if they can’t tell you what offer #86 is, I don’t know how you can find out. Maybe if you specifically ask what that boffer # is they can tell you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Glu keeps insisting that I got the items but they won’t show me what the items were or at least explain what they look like lol. Any ideas? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    I will try and help, but before you check your wardrobe, It was a jumpsuit, that's a start. Lets go look at the encyclopedia, for the most recent offer for real money that's a jumpsuit. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut ahh thank so much for replying!!! 💜💜 I will absolutely search the encyclopedia…I just am unsure of where that is 😅 if you could please point me in the right direction I can take it from there! Thanks again doll!!!
    edited June 2021
    I found this, jumpsuit in this page

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p27

But it's from march.  I just saw it said jumper, not jumpsuit.  You can follow that link. That is our Encyclopedia. Let's both you and I go the end, and try again this time I'm looking for a jumper, hair, and body accessory. So , not hair or clothes.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2021
    kokokokonut said: I just saw it said jumper, not jumpsuit.  You can follow that link. That is our Encyclopedia. Let's both you and I go the end, and try again this time I'm looking for a jumper, hair, and body accessory. So , not hair or clothes.  
    Oops I misread— thank you for pointing that out!! Still unsure of what the items could be since it was a $9.99 charge on 6/8 so between Gemini Season and Pride according to the encyclopedia. I cannot find anything different in my wardrobe for the life of me lol aside from my winnings in boxes and SYS events