yā€™all look so beautiful šŸ˜»šŸ˜»
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ā 
    Looks 1 & 2... not a great start, but not my worst
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    First three looks. Sad and sorry scores
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    When I ask Glu about the points šŸ˜‘
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @kkh893 The points have already been fixed to the normal weekly sys amount
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Thank you!!! I just closed out and reopened my game and itā€™s back to normal!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @BenedettaKKH thank you! i was in silver last sys so i didnā€™t see it aha! (:
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    šŸ˜”

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kkhxio thank you ! šŸ„°šŸ’•
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Iā€™m not gonna lie dolls, I had some late night bƶrek after work and Iā€™m not feeling beach ready šŸ™ˆ the good news is my doll is! Second in silver šŸŽ‰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    šŸ˜”

You deserve way more your dolls so pretty
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 ā­ļø

My votes so far āœØ Hope they increase šŸ€
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited June 2021
    kkh893 said:
    maggiey said:
    Thatā€™s not the point, ā€œthere wasnā€™t any error in the gameā€:Yes there was. The support knows nothing about the game. thatā€™s the real point. Even the diffĆ©rence between weekly and weekend SYS.Ā 
    What is the point to have a customer care if it doesnā€™t know the game? I understand they canā€™t be all KKHā€™s players and I know it isnā€™t the best job in the world. But you could at least give them a list with the gameā€™s rules.Ā 
    Problem -> solutionĀ 
    and the solution canā€™t always be ā€œcheck your internet connection and close and open the appā€.
    or ā€œI know it isnā€™t the answer you wanted to hear but we can do nothingā€.
    A customer care reads your problem, solves it and if there isnā€™t a solution it gave you a compensation.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

So Iā€™m off the 39 cho cho train and Iā€™m going down lol. Ā I know the votes are rigged and Iā€™m wondering how is it that they do it. Maybe the dolls that have low scores are put on the right side of the voting booth. We have seen that the left side is mostly the popular side. We then aim to vote for the popular look to get rewards therefore we get stuck in a cycle of being overlooked. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø just thinking lol. Iā€™m never one to say that all my looks deserve high scores but to stay in the same number range for every look whether hi or low seems highly improbable and unfair to the player. Why wonā€™t they allow real voting? Que sera sera
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kkh893 said:
    Exactly how they do me too. They don't seem to know very much about the game...no matter what the question is.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2021
    viola said:
    kkh893 said:
    maggiey said:
    Thatā€™s not the point, ā€œthere wasnā€™t any error in the gameā€:Yes there was. The support knows nothing about the game. thatā€™s the real point. Even the diffĆ©rence between weekly and weekend SYS.Ā 
    What is the point to have a customer care if it doesnā€™t know the game? I understand they canā€™t be all KKHā€™s players and I know it isnā€™t the best job in the world. But you could at least give them a list with the gameā€™s rules.Ā 
    Problem -> solutionĀ 
    and the solution canā€™t always be ā€œcheck your internet connection and close and open the appā€.
    or ā€œI know it isnā€™t the answer you wanted to hear but we can do nothingā€.
    A customer care reads your problem, solves it and if there isnā€™t a solution it gave you a compensation.
    I was just letting them know that the points have been fixed. Never said it was okay that support doesn't know the game.Ā Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    emmym said:
    šŸ˜”

You deserve way more your dolls so pretty
    Thank you šŸ„ŗšŸŒø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    LaceyH said:
    I was gonna post in here with the intentions of asking if anyone else had the problem of a black box covering Willow Popeā€™s face in Soho only to realise that itā€™s the shadow of the pole ahsjdkfmf I was so confused
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought something was wrong with the game šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm in silver 3 getting gold numbers of votes. It's probably because everyone's using the same swimsuits and separates.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 1-6 (looks 4 & 6 are my faves)

Also, with the update possibly hitting this afternoon today (EST for me), I thought I would try to offer some advice to maybe avoid the update curse: last month, I did not update my game until 1-1.5 hours after I had submitted & received my score from my afternoon ticket (it will be Look #7 for me today). Not only did that score come back normally/not suspiciously low, none of the looks following that one dropped. Just my experience! Maybe I avoided the curse by waiting to update, maybe I just got lucky, but thought I'd throw this out there and let you all know in case it does work.
    She/Her
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.