šŸ’Ž Diamond Squad šŸ’Ž Open (14/15)

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Itā€™s called Stardom! @BooskiBabii so strange lolĀ 
    I even have this dress in KKH!this makes me feel like some stuff is reused and doesnā€™t feel as special anymoreā˜¹ļø
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'll download it and check it out lol
    Glu is notorious for reusing items in their other games. I've seen dolls post items from Kendall and Kylie and they're like what we have on here.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Wow I thought that was the Kendall and Kylie game when you first posted it, who knew Glu would copy the same format across THREE games.Ā 
    Dye...yet again!

I love the FG so much! I think the eyes are so beautiful šŸ„ŗ I love how they look on my doll. Too bad I don't spend money on the game bc we get punished. My 20 kstar videos add up. I don't want to lose them for one purchase, ya know

šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I think Stardom was up before KKH was released because I remember playing it before I played KKH? Although it is reused I think KKH is the only game they actually update frequently so even tho itā€™s the same itā€™s also so different šŸ˜­ Like K&K for example, hasnā€™t had an update in literally yearsā€¦ Which sucks, I was so invested in it at first
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Itā€™s a shame it took me a little over 300 stars just to pick the box with the eye make up in it, but at least I got the pretty shoes and dress of this weekendā€™s reward collection for itĀ 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    I only spent 15 k stars on a kloset item that I was planning to buy during kimversary anyways, in the hope of getting the eyes. Didnā€™t get them unfortunately and not sure if I want to chase them

I spent about 120 stars chasing the eyes. All I got was an old ugly red jumpsuit, dyes and the beautiful hair that I of course wonā€™t be using and wish I could gift. Iā€™m not going to keep chasing the eyes because Iā€™m down to about 500 stars and the Kimiversary is soon.
    Iā€™m just going to focus on the TS eyes for this SYS.
    Is Chevier Toronto worth buying right now? Itā€™s 65 k stars. I have a few businesses already SoChics, Chevier Paris or whatever itā€™s called lol, Lisbon Perfumery, St Mortiz resortā€¦ but Iā€™ve been thinking about the Toronto store or the Vineyard? As well as the bar? Any tips?
    Is Chevier Toronto worth buying right now? Itā€™s 65 k stars. I have a few businesses already SoChics, Chevier Paris or whatever itā€™s called lol, Lisbon Perfumery, St Mortiz resortā€¦ but Iā€™ve been thinking about the Toronto store or the Vineyard? As well as the bar? Any tips?
    I have all businesses except the gym. I think it depends how active you are but I feel like everyone in our squad is a daily player šŸ˜Š in that case I would recommend the toronto store since it costs almost no effort (you need to help two customers for five days to get the maximum rewards). I like the Cape Town vineyard too because you sometimes get 5 k stars when someone tweets about your wine but that doesnā€™t happen that often though. As for Prague bar, it is a six hour event so you need more energy than with the others, but I do like that it very different from other businesses.Ā 

To make a long story short, Iā€™d say go for the Toronto one for now and eventually buy the others šŸ¤—
    I agree with Toronto because it takes the least amount of energy and you don't have to ever commit to doing a full gig, it's just two energy to help each customer. The only thing I don't know is how much it costs to fully furnish each business, but there's definitely threads on the forum that break it down for you
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Do you guys know if I buy all furniture in the Chevier Paris studios, the reward I get each week will get better? I currently am getting 3 kstars and about 7000 kash, and Im wondering if it's worth spending on, since the amount of kstars would increase? Thanks!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I'm so happy rn! I picked items for two days in a row now after an awful streak of dyes and kash, and they are so prettyšŸ’«
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Do you guys know if I buy all furniture in the Chevier Paris studios, the reward I get each week will get better? I currently am getting 3 kstars and about 7000 kash, and Im wondering if it's worth spending on, since the amount of kstars would increase? Thanks!:)
    Yes! If you buy all the furniture you get 7 kstars and I forget the kash amount
    @kst99 oh wow so its definitively worth it then, thanks doll!:)
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Caved and purchased Chevier Toronto! I spent way too many k stars and kash furnishing it.Ā 
    i also purchased a k star pack to make up for the ones i used and need for the kimiversary (no self controlšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«)Ā 
    Thanks Brie! Guess we purchased at the same time lol.Ā 
    Happy for the diamond but there has not been an item in my box for the past four daysĀ  :# Ā hope the new update brings some more itemsĀ 
    edited June 2021
    I didn't plan to spend more than 59 stars for VIP, even though I loved the dress. I got the eyes on my main game in my first box, so I got a nail color to spend my 50.Ā 

My side game caused so many issues! I opened 5 boxes..no eyes. I spent 200 stars, so said screw it and opened 2 more boxes...no eyes. I told myself one more...as I went to click it, I fumbled my phone and it dropped on my tile floor. It cracked at the top and I now have 3 long cracks down the phone. As I dropped it, I hit a box by accident..no eyes. The box I was gonna pick had the eyes. šŸ˜©

So, I ended up with a cracked phone, no eyes, andĀ  I wasted 320 stars. I submitted sys looks but stayed away from the game for anything else. I was so mad! It was my own weakness, but omggg this game drives me crazy. I'm obsessed with it, sadly, so I won't delete it lol. I picked the dress and hair with the beautiful headdress but I won't wear it since it's for poc dolls. I'm not buying anything else till Kimiversary, so of course my kollections are great this week.šŸ¤£

I picked a diamond in my squad box this morning, it's been a while since I picked an item.Ā 

I just wanted to rant to my squad since y'all understand my frustrations lol
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I didn't plan to spend more than 59 stars for VIP, even though I loved the dress. I got the eyes on my main game in my first box, so I got a nail color to spend my 50.Ā 

My side game caused so many issues! I opened 5 boxes..no eyes. I spent 200 stars, so said screw it and opened 2 more boxes...no eyes. I told myself one more...as I went to click it, I fumbled my phone and it dropped on my tile floor. It cracked at the top and I now have 3 long cracks down the phone. As I dropped it, I hit a box by accident..no eyes. The box I was gonna pick had the eyes. šŸ˜©

So, I ended up with a cracked phone, no eyes, andĀ  I wasted 320 stars. I submitted sys looks but stayed away from the game for anything else. I was so mad! It was my own weakness, but omggg this game drives me crazy. I'm obsessed with it, sadly, so I won't delete it lol. I picked the dress and hair with the beautiful headdress but I won't wear it since it's for poc dolls. I'm not buying anything else till Kimiversary, so of course my kollections are great this week.šŸ¤£

I picked a diamond in my squad box this morning, it's been a while since I picked an item.Ā 

That was a very depressing rollercoaster šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ With the exception of the cracked phone (RIP) I can say Iā€™ve been there!! For a while now I forbid myself from spending on boxes, both kstar and diamond ones! I always end up spending way too much and rarely getting what I want
    has anyone else stopped receiving FGs? Recently Iā€™ve only been seeing ā€˜Kimā€™s Picksā€™ which include cute outfits, shoes and 60 k stars but I prefer FG because they normally offer hair, MAYBE eyes, outfit, shoes and stars. Iā€™ve purchased plenty of FGsā€¦ anyone else seeing this??Ā 
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    has anyone else stopped receiving FGs? Recently Iā€™ve only been seeing ā€˜Kimā€™s Picksā€™ which include cute outfits, shoes and 60 k stars but I prefer FG because they normally offer hair, MAYBE eyes, outfit, shoes and stars. Iā€™ve purchased plenty of FGsā€¦ anyone else seeing this??Ā 
    I still have them. Theyā€™ve been refreshing pretty frequently for me. Maybe ask support if you keep having the issue in a day or two? Not having them at all doesnā€™t seem normal šŸ˜•
    Yeah Iā€™ve been seeing Kimā€™s Picks instead of FGs for about 4 days now? Iā€™ll speak with support. Itā€™s strange, Iā€™ve purchased plenty of FGs before and they would refresh every 24hrs.
    Ā Thanks doll @saffron58
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Yeah Iā€™ve been seeing Kimā€™s Picks instead of FGs for about 4 days now? Iā€™ll speak with support. Itā€™s strange, Iā€™ve purchased plenty of FGs before and they would refresh every 24hrs.
    Ā Thanks doll @saffron58
    Yeah thatā€™s so weird! I buy them from time to time too, and I would be sad if they stopped showing up! I hope it gets resolved for you ASAP! ā¤ļøā¤ļø
    @KKHMICAELA do you think you bought them all? I get a lot of Apple gift cards from taking surveys so I ended up using them to buy every fashion goals and Kim pick's offered so now they don't show up for me until we get a new one

oh no! cracking your phone is like the worst feeling! I so know what you mean about the game driving you crazy! this is all their plan haha they know we love it too much to delete it, but we get sucked in by these boxes and spend more and more kstars. I usually have pretty good restraint for most boxes but recently I spent like 600 kstars chasing a lollipop- I was so mad at myself! you just tell yourself "I'll get it in the next box I open" then 20 boxes laterĀ  :D
    kst99 said:
    @KKHMICAELA do you think you bought them all? I get a lot of Apple gift cards from taking surveys so I ended up using them to buy every fashion goals and Kim pick's offered so now they don't show up for me until we get a new one
    What surveys do you do to get apple gift cards? Is it accessible to everyone with an iPhone or just something you sometimes get?šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    Iā€™m not sure if I wouldā€™ve purchased all, some I didnā€™t like. I reached out to support and they basically said I will see FGs when they are live and Kimā€™s Picks are picked by developers. If Iā€™m not seeing any FGs itā€™s because there are none live lol. OkšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. @kst99 @saffron58
    @Katya i am in love with this outfit!! Especially the bag. Once I get enough diamonds I am for sure purchasing this