All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Christie_KKH Tysm and I hope you kill it! Lol
    So I’ve tried to buy items from both Petra and Christie and when I click on purchase nothing happens. The items are available but it’s not registering when I click. Another glitch :(
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I’ve added probably the only stuff I have into my look books, unsure if they’re available or not but hopefully they might help someone.. it’s only the one look 🥴 I’m seriously lacking swim wear 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hey dolls! I hope your having a great day/night!
    does anyone have the leg tattoo which is a closet item for 15 diamonds. I wanted to buy it from someone else to see if they still get an award. 
    Tokyo_T said:
    does anyone have the leg tattoo which is a closet item for 15 diamonds. I wanted to buy it from someone else to see if they still get an award. 
    Hi Tokyo, I have it and will add to my look book now
    Tokyo_T said:
    Thanks doll! Just bought it. Lmk if it gives u anything. I wanted to see if we get rewards if someone buys a closet item that’s for diamonds. 
    Tokyo_T said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    Thanks doll! Just bought it. Lmk if it gives u anything. I wanted to see if we get rewards if someone buys a closet item that’s for diamonds. 
    I got a diamond 🥰. Ty!
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    I got a diamond 🥰. Ty!
    Omg that’s amazing! Do you reckon it will work if someone buys an item for stars or kash?

Does anyone have this skirt and could add it to their lookbook for me? I have the top and want to complete the set 😊
    @lilirose98  Wait that’s awesome!!
    HJLeonie said:

Does anyone have this skirt and could add it to their lookbook for me? I have the top and want to complete the set 😊
    I’ll add it ☺️
    Tokyo_T said:
    HJLeonie said:

I’ll add it ☺️
    Thank you!! 
    HJLeonie said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    I got a diamond 🥰. Ty!
    Omg that’s amazing! Do you reckon it will work if someone buys an item for stars or kash?
    I’ll test it out once I have enough cash and stars. If it does than that would be really cool. 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Hey dolls 🤗 
    I hope you've all had a great week so far and have a great SYS! 🍀
    My last one was so sad 😂 I had like super high 50s looks and didn't wait to submit after the update and all my last looks had low 30s which got me 10th place instead of 6th in gold 😭 

Better luck this time 🤞
    And omg it's so insane how suddenly after we got the squads the show stopping boxes are much more frequent and sooo much better in quality? 👀🙄 I loooove the stuff, hate chasing for nothing tho💀
    Hey dolls 🤗 
    I hope you've all had a great week so far and have a great SYS! 🍀
    My last one was so sad 😂 I had like super high 50s looks and didn't wait to submit after the update and all my last looks had low 30s which got me 10th place instead of 6th in gold 😭 

Better luck this time 🤞
    I had 30’s through out the SYS until I did the update. Then I got 40’s and 50’s. This game is fully rigged smh. I’m sorry you went through that. 
    @Christie_KKH I spent 45 diamonds and got everything but the laptop. I already have a laptop so I I’m not going to chase anymore. 
    edited June 2021
    @Christie_KKH I spent 45 diamonds and got everything but the laptop. I already have a laptop so I I’m not going to chase anymore. 

Opened one too & got the item I wanted most!  Haha containing myself now tho 🤗
    Edit: and what really throws me off is just how much dye is in these palettes, so eh. 

I was able to get the laptop last night. My first pick was the laptop :)
    I need the laptop too it’s the only one left and j know j won’t get it so I’m really trying not to spend diamond lol!!! 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi everyone!! i am SO sorry for being mia, i work in the political world & our nyc elections are coming up on tuesday so it's been absolute insanity but i should be back to normal & around after tuesday! i'll update my lookbooks then too because i think some of my older stuff should finally be available for everyone :)
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    hi everyone!! i am SO sorry for being mia, i work in the political world & our nyc elections are coming up on tuesday so it's been absolute insanity but i should be back to normal & around after tuesday! i'll update my lookbooks then too because i think some of my older stuff should finally be available for everyone :)

OMG that sounds so interesting & very stressful 😅 had to think of The Politician right away haha hope you got through all of it well 🤗
     Hey Dolls!
    I'm sooo excited for kimmiversary & the sale going live later tonight! Excited to see what items will be available & the event in general! Sale Event weekends are really my fav time to play! Always love going back through the normal shop to see which item I'd still need to fill up my closet & just finally spend all those hard earned k stars🎉😅
    Hope we'll all have a nice weekend! 

Tokyo_T said:
    I’ll test it out once I have enough cash and stars. If it does than that would be really cool. 
     Did you get to test it? There's so much in the look books I want to buy for k stars, I mean I'll try it anyways but interested to know! 🤔
    edited June 2021
    @Christie_KKH No I haven’t. I’m gonna see what I can get with 40 stars. 
    edited June 2021
    Tokyo_T said:
    @Christie_KKH No I haven’t. I’m gonna see what I can get with 40 stars. 

Oh I already bought stuff from you and &  @lilirose98 so I guess it doesn't work 🙄
    @Christie_KKH oh then yea, it would’ve been nice. Thanks doll for testing it out! 💕
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @christiekkh SO stressful but so interesting! it's why kkh is my escape 😊just getting to the fun of the sale now!! & i also happen to have the mario contour available. which do you think looks better on my doll? the the one that has two dolls in it is my current doll plus the mario contour (#1) and the close up is the kloset contour (#2). i hate that fashion goals don't go to squad bonuses because i'm leaning towards the mario 🙄

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    I love my face and hair colour so much!! For comparison my profile picture was what my avatar  looked like when I joined the forum 😍 Thankyou ladies for all our diamonds and kstars, love our squad 💕