🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    Is there anyone facing the same problem? after the update whenever I open the game and I get this call from Simon my game is freezing and I can't do anything and can't even talk to customer care I don't know what to do!! @KalindaKing can u please help? 

Where is the unicorn top and tutu from? I recently restarted and probably missed it. 😭
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

can we do something about the outfit like with the left harm it’s bothering me
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i feel like glu was going for a minimalistic look like what many companies do with their logos, but some parts were poorly executed. i’m not the biggest fan of minimalism overall.

i can’t help but think these lips look overlined too

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    I think the main problem for me with the new lips is not the shape but the fact that they look so blatantly over lined. I wish they just looked like actual fuller lips or lip injections
    Exactly what I was thinking, probably it has something to do with the positioning as well. It’s so far down that It looks ill fitting on the face and that they’re a part of the new design whilst the faces are still the old one. 
    Yes. Maybe they will redesign more facial features? Either way, the update is pretty great.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I actually really like the new look for the app. I like how the sys area looks now too.

I picked shoes in my free box on my side game 😭 I was between picking the shoes and the new Skims. Why, oh why, do I double guess myself? In the storage kloset they go! I'm making myself wait until I get what I want in the sale before opening any boxes. I really want like 8 items, mainly those gorgeous eyes. I only have 3 items, I think, so it will be a gamble trying to aim for the items I love most.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

This is so exciting !!! Thanks Glu
    I am so obsessed with these lips 😍 OMG
    The only thing missing is a still pose without having to wear specific purses or dresses.
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Does anyone have a male doll? Idk I'm curious to see if there's something new added for them as well 😅
    As far as I noticed I didn’t see anything new, no new facial features, body features, kloset items. At least I think the new update made the interfaces look cute, and the 20 k-stars and free box were very much appreciated 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    Is there anyone facing the same problem? after the update whenever I open the game and I get this call from Simon my game is freezing and I can't do anything and can't even talk to customer care I don't know what to do!! @KalindaKing can u please help? 

Where is the unicorn top and tutu from? I recently restarted and probably missed it. 😭

I got them from the past SYS (show your pride)🌈

• Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing After updating, whenever I try press the furniture icon to buy something in any of my homes, I get kicked out of the game. Now I have a Lux Goal that I can’t complete. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

@KalindaKing why aren’t these glasses available? They were supposed to be available after the update:(
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    emmym said:
    I’m very confused will other old items go on sale later? I just spent all my savings on boxes 🥺 I hope i won’t miss out
    The kloset will be half off everything that costs stars, and there will be a whole lot of throwback items available for stars (full price) that normally cost diamonds. It will be like Black Friday.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m sorry, why am i seeing past earnables in the kimiversary boxes? 🥴
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    That’s what the Kimiversary box is. It’s all of the past Kimiversary items. 
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    I got them from the past SYS (show your pride)🌈

That explains it! Was too low level to enter and see the prizes. Thank you!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA that hair has an awful harsh hairline, no blending at all. it sits in my storage kloset.
    @Julietalucia they always are. It contains all the weekend event items from past events, both earnable and gift boxes, plus special anniversary box only items.
    iOS
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    yeah i was a little confused why the yellow swimsuit was available? maybe it’s bc it was on the kimversery weekend/ close to it?? atleast that means players who didn’t get it before can get it now! (:
    I won the second hair in my free Kimiversary box but when I compare it to other high pony hairstyles, isnt there a harsh line or an I looking too close? I feel like it doesn’t look as natural as the other hairstyle?
    That's why I never use that hair. The black outline drives me crazy lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @AliBryant glad to know someone else noticed!! I was happy I won it but when I really looked at it I was like 😵‍💫😵‍💫 that harsh line is driving me crazy!’
    @BooskiBabii totally agree. I thought I was just overthinking it but seeing it up close… nope😵‍💫
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i hope that they updated the squad box and that they taken out the dyes, cash & energy 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:
    I’m very confused will other old items go on sale later? I just spent all my savings on boxes 🥺 I hope i won’t miss out
    The kloset will be half off everything that costs stars, and there will be a whole lot of throwback items available for stars (full price) that normally cost diamonds. It will be like Black Friday.
    Omg noo i should have waited 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    The update is great GLU!
    As someone else said here, i hate it and i like it in the same time lol
    The thing that let me down is that the wardrobe is still a mess, no change in the order of clothes, it would make so much more sense to be inversed, so we can scroll from new to old, not otherwise, because is very very annoying. I really expected this change with this big update. Ohh well! 
    Overall it looks good, it will take time for us to get use to it tho! 
    Thank you GLU for the free Kstars and items!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.