🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    My iOS update isn’t out yet. I’ve tried shutting everything down twice now. Anyone else having this problem?
    I clicked on the update in SYS. When you browse your group members looks youll see it
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Will we have another VIP weekend before the anniversary boxes go away?
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @KalindaKing I HAVE JUST OPENED THE WHOLE PALLETE OF ITEMS MY STARS GOT TAKEN OFF BUT I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE ITEMS🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳

Thanks to those who replyed to help me with this issue ♥️ i got scared so i reinstaled the game for a previous save where i didnt spend those stars and just started over 😅
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Will we have another VIP weekend before the anniversary boxes go away?
    We should have one the weekend of the 2nd, so yes!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Lookin good Luther! 😍
    @Iridescence I love the new look but he’s still so grumpy 😂
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm underwhelmed at the items in the kimiversary boxes. Got the new eye mask though 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    @KalindaKing I HAVE JUST OPENED THE WHOLE PALLETE OF ITEMS MY STARS GOT TAKEN OFF BUT I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE ITEMS🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳

Hi. I'm sorry you had a problem. Please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3lines to access Optiv. Then tap Help, then tap Customer Care. Explain the problem and submit. 
    hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Never thought I could accurately see myself in a game 🥰

I couldn't find the matching modest set that Kalinda mentioned in her response to me last week so I put together this look 😊
    And here's my pick from the free Kimiversary box:

Omg your doll looks soo beautiful with the hijab on. I am thinking of completely changing my avatar. Idk if that is okay? I started the game not long ago and i was thinking permanently changing my doll to look more like me after kimiversery and i want to include the hijab too.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

what i got in my box! also i quite like these eyebrows & super excited to see what they do with that body icon 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Anytime this has happened to me I go to @KalindaKing for help because support never helps me. Do you have your screenshots to show what you opened? They can see where you spent your stars from your game ID, so I hope they help you.

What do you mean the whole pallet? Do you mean every Kimiversary box, or the three per pallet?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Before the update: I was getting 53-57 votes on all my sys looks.

After the update: 40 on my first one I submitted since updating.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    any idea what the body icon is going to be & what items will be available for the june 24th throw back?
    I picked these white pants in my free box on my main game. 😒 I'm not to crazy about them. Only 2 of the new gb items were in my pallet..that sucked. I'm not opening any until after I get what I want from the sale. I want the gb eyes so badly!🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

I adore the pink glasses, they're too cute.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    D98 said:
    Oh my God I love everything 

Where did you get your outfit from ? 😍 I love it

it’s from this SYS from 12.10.21
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Not gonna lie, I don’t really like the update. On my iPad it all looks fine enough, but some things on the iPhone version are so small and hard to read. SYS looks much worse, and again things are hard to read. I like the new items, and I’m glad everything is getting more inclusive, but idk, the design looks unfinished.
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I keep saying they should just make EVERYTHING FROM DAY 1 available to players  :s
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I have a 9.7 inch iPad & is it necessary for the text to take up almost half the screen 
    Okay this is probably wishful thinking but I am kind of hoping the next time Glu redesigns the game they will let the players help with the design. They could possibly make into a competition where we submit our own designs 🤷‍♀️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Have the eyebrow colors been updated for a while or is this new to this update? I am buying new hair color and was playing with the new brows and went into the colors and it looks like there is matching colors for all or almost all of the hair colors! 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited June 2021
    The update is awesome! Love the thin Gwen Stefani eyebrows! And it's night in new locations!!!(tbh I got the most excited about that)
    The whole look(especially the currency bar) is giving me stardom a list/old stardom and kkh vibes..
    The proportions of windows and bars are a little off, please at least stretch the currency bar
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Since the beginning of this update, I can’t delete looks in my lookbook. It’s very hard to delete. Is it just me?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    kjanne said:
    Tessakkh said:
    I dont really like the looks of the closet
    Dumb question. When we say the closet….do we mean the closet you can buy in the bel air house or the one where you can change your dolls looks on the bottom screen with the hanger icon? I’ve seen a few people mention the closet here and there and I always second guess which one it is 
    No dumb question at all! Sometimes we mean the bel air closet and sometimes the “normal” closet I guess 😂. This time I was talking about the normal closet. We usually say storage closet or bel air closet when we talk about that one
    Lol thank you!! I never purchased the bel air closet so I always assume there must be something happening in it that I can’t see lol 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I saw people talking about seeing a video when they opened the game after the update. I didn't get any video, was that an iOS or VIP exclusive? 🤔
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Waaaiiiit? Is there no way to filter your friends now or am I clumsy?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.