🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    milrist said:

Waaaiiiit? Is there no way to filter your friends now or am I clumsy?
    Next to All contacts, Friends Only 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @kadyyy Thank you so much, bb! 🥺💜 Yes! If you want to change your doll to make it look more like you, do it !!! I support you 100000%! ✨💜 Hopefully we get more modest clothes and hijabs soon so it'll be easier to put together some hijabi looks 😊
    She/Her
    Android
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I saw people talking about seeing a video when they opened the game after the update. I didn't get any video, was that an iOS or VIP exclusive? 🤔
    @PrincessCDette Same here, I didnt get a video either! I'm on Android too. @KalindaKing Will the Kim video be available somewhere else for those who didnt get it?
    edited June 2021
    Never thought I could accurately see myself in a game 🥰

I couldn't find the matching modest set that Kalinda mentioned in her response to me last week so I put together this look 😊
    And here's my pick from the free Kimiversary box:

@Galaxaura14 This look is amazing and your doll is stunning 😍 I'm so happy there are more inclusive updates, they're long overdue! Maybe the modest set will be in the secret body options tab?

Also can I ask where your dress is from? It's gorgeous! 💖
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Does anyone else’s game keep crashing? I don’t know if I should just wait it out and hope it stops or contact support
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Never thought I could accurately see myself in a game 🥰

I couldn't find the matching modest set that Kalinda mentioned in her response to me last week so I put together this look 😊
    And here's my pick from the free Kimiversary box:

This outfit is fire!! 🔥 I love it. And I really hope they include more styles and colors as well! 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    I saw people talking about seeing a video when they opened the game after the update. I didn't get any video, was that an iOS or VIP exclusive? 🤔
    i did get a video as the game was loading but i closed out of it before anything could show thinking it was an ad 😭
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I am so disappointed that there are no body shapes yet. It's 2021. We all don't look like our dolls in real life. I have thighs and calves for days. I want to look like me. 
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Everything looks so overwhelmingly huge???

I really like the new icons though! I’m more into the rounded edges, but not when they take up my whole screen😭
    I’m on iPad btw!

I have 9.7 inch iPad & the text takes up almost half the screen. It feels like I’m wearing glasses  😭😭

I also like the rounded edges more because rounded edges are everywhere on iPadOS
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Everything looks so overwhelmingly huge???

I really like the new icons though! I’m more into the rounded edges, but not when they take up my whole screen😭
    I’m on iPad btw!

I have 9.7 inch iPad & the text takes up almost half the screen. It feels like I’m wearing glasses  😭😭

I also like the rounded edges more because rounded edges are everywhere on iPadOS
    Literally same here i play on the ipad and it looks nice everything is just BIG😂
    saam002 said:
    Anyone else’s SYS votes extremely low after the update? Before the update I was getting 39-40 and after the update my two scores were 27 & 29 
    Yes i was consistently in 40-43 ‘s for each look and i just got a look that was 33 and its lowkey the same look as all the others 🙃💀
    Everything is huge on my ipad 😂i also hate how the money overlaps the words and how the number of events you have on the side goes outside the white bubble
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Everything is huge on my ipad 😂i also hate how the money overlaps the words and how the number of events you have on the side goes outside the white bubble
    Yeah that triggers my OCD guess I won’t be looking at my goals anytime soon 😆

Why do I think they designed the new layout for phones & just stretched the design, thinking it would work for tablets 😒😒
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited June 2021
    kkh_kylie said:
    D98 said:
    Oh my God I love everything 

Where did you get your outfit from ? 😍 I love it
    Hello @kkh_kylie Sorry for answering you so far,I never like to leave others with doubts...It's from the SYS pajama party...
    Greetings cute...
    💋🌹
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

a ss from earlier that tripped me out, the way the energy and time overlap 😂 i nearly screamed when i seen 103:18 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

BeeBella said:
    Was kind of hoping Willow would get a real makeover... but maybe that is still to come? 
    im also surprised the dress in the closet didn’t change lol we can still buy the more cartoon version
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Why do I think they designed the new layout for phones & just stretched the design, thinking it would work for tablets 😒😒
    Exactly! It makes so much sense since phones have longer screens (does that make sense?), everything on iPad looks so compressed🥴
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    @PrincessCDette Same here, I didnt get a video either! I'm on Android too. @KalindaKing Will the Kim video be available somewhere else for those who didnt get it?
    I had to close out my app and restart it to activate the video. I want to know more about the Saks giveaway too.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    saam002 said:
    Anyone else’s SYS votes extremely low after the update? Before the update I was getting 39-40 and after the update my two scores were 27 & 29 
    Mine are! My first 5 looks were 53-57, looks 6 and 7 after the update were 41 and 43.😤 I had 2nd place secured (well for the time) and now the lower scores will knock me down.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited June 2021
    Chrysalis said:
    I had to close out my app and restart it to activate the video. I want to know more about the Saks giveaway too.
    @BooskiBabii Tysm 💕 I tried closing and opening again but it didn't work on my phone 😢 Hopefully it'll get posted somewhere or fixed so we can all see it! 🤞 
    Edit: grammar
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @KalindaKing After updating, whenever I try press the furniture icon to buy something in any of my homes, I get kicked out of the game. Now I have a Lux Goal that I can’t complete. 
    This!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.