šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    OMG, I had to leave my squad because some players didn't play and I never get the gift boxes!!! looking for a squad, I play daily and buy items occasionally. Please help
  • ray97ray97 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here somebody drop their squad number or name. !!Ā 
  • DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

2 very active sisters starting a new squad!

The squad we are in now is not super active and we canā€™t communicate with our squad members.Ā 

If you are looking for a active squad and also want to be in touch, being able to share your looks so we can add specific clothes to our lookbooks, please send a message!Ā 

We only have 2 requests:

• Only apply if you are online daily!
    • Add at least 3 lookbooks.Ā 

We would like members who buy and sell diamond items.Ā 

Frequent buyers would be highly appreciated but is not required.Ā Ā 

Would like to have a full group before Kimiversary because we really saved up!!Ā 

And are planning on buying packages.Ā 

5/15 members now

• umpaflorumpaflor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ray97 said:
    Same here somebody drop their squad number or name. !!Ā 
    #385770 join, 10 members active
  • KrystalBlueKrystalBlue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi im looking for a super active squad! I play everyday and buy items often! I just need a ACTIVE group!
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi dolls ..our squad need only one member who is daily player for sure and active on the fourm to be in touch anyone interested please DM me

Edit:we find the new member..best of luck to all
  • Summercobb00Summercobb00 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited June 2021
    We are currently full šŸ˜ŠLooking for active members that play daily. I occasionally make purchases but not always so that is not important. Iā€™m so excited to be starting my own squad and hope that you joinĀ 
  • DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Daphny said:

The squad we are in now is not super active and we canā€™t communicate with our squad members.Ā 

If you are looking for a active squad and also want to be in touch, being able to share your looks so we can add specific clothes to our lookbooks, please send a message!Ā 

We only have 2 requests:

Would like to have a full group before Kimiversary because we really saved up!!Ā 

5/15 members now

Our Squad is full! Can everyone who joined us, please send me a message so we can be in touch šŸ˜Š?!
  • singstarsamsingstarsam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Long time lurker on the forum and first time poster! I'd like to be a part of a squad and get those gift boxes! I occasionally spend money in game and I'm a daily user :)
  • OdessaStarOdessaStar Registered Users 24 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi there! SUPER active player here. I've been playing for years, spend $ fairly frequently, and would love be in a squad with others like me!Ā 

I just created a squad, if this sounds like you please join! Let's get those gift boxes! šŸ™‚

JOIN MY NEW SQUAD! ^_^

DAILY PLAYERS SQUAD
    SQUAD#932279
  • chstevensonjrchstevensonjr Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hello everybody!šŸ‘
    Ā I have been playing for years. I am the leader of my squad. Iā€™m fabulous, you MUST be a fashionistaā€¦.to be on this squad. Daily player, always adding money and above all else Iā€™ve been doing this for years! #legendaryĀ 

• MelaniexoxoMelaniexoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Daphny said:

We only have 2 requests:

5/15 members now

Can I join? šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
  • MelaniexoxoMelaniexoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Is there still not full group:'( i would like to join
  • amt777amt777 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone! I created a private squad after joining several squads where I never received all three prizes due to inactive members šŸ˜• Just like the squad above, there are only two requirements to be accepted ā€¦
    Ā - Have three or more lookbooksĀ 
    Ā - Play online DAILY

I am VERY active on the game. I have also made several purchases. Thank you!!! Canā€™t wait to have members like me on my squad šŸ’ž
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Hello everybody!šŸ‘
    Ā I have been playing for years. I am the leader of my squad. Iā€™m fabulous, you MUST be a fashionistaā€¦.to be on this squad. Daily player, always adding money and above all else Iā€™ve been doing this for years! #legendaryĀ 

Ok, I just joined. I am an old player, getting my feet wet again. I do spend and play.
    Playing daily on iOSĀ 
    Facebook:Ā 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5Ā 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.Ā 

• gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Iā€™m thinking of starting a squad, I play daily and sometimes spend real money. Anyone interested??

edit: also Iā€™m 18+ and would prefer if other members are too, donā€™t wanna be a creepĀ 
  • nikkij123nikkij123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone! Iā€™m looking for a super active squad with players that actually have diamond items in their lookbooks! (All the squads Iā€™ve joined either donā€™t play daily or if they are active theyā€™re all newer players) I play daily and will occasionally make purchases!ā˜ŗļø
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I just started my squad, daily players feel free to join!Ā 

• xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey everyone, looking for a daily squad so we can help each other get those squad boxes. Recently left the squad I was in since it was a full squad but only 9/10 logged in daily.

Please let me know if you have a space available for me in your squad, been playing daily and would love to be in a squad with dolls on the forum šŸ„°
  • xMadisonxMadison Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Hey dolls i am looking for a squad. I have been playing since November 2020. I spend real money on the game from time to time. You can say i am addicted. Never heard about the sqaud until today. šŸ¤ž

• xMadisonxMadison Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    HiiĀ i have been playing for a few years and play every day i am looking for active squadĀ 
  • mercedesjuemercedesjue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    xCMFR said:
    Hey everyone, looking for a daily squad so we can help each other get those squad boxes. Recently left the squad I was in since it was a full squad but only 9/10 logged in daily.

Please let me know if you have a space available for me in your squad, been playing daily and would love to be in a squad with dolls on the forum šŸ„°
    the exact same happened to me so left my squad, too. I joined a new one called Devoted Players, I hope they live up to their name lol. Thereā€™s still spaces left as today.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I still never found a squad, if anyone will have me šŸ„ŗ
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    hey iā€™m looking for a squad where everyone is on the forum. Iā€™m a daily player (iā€™m addicted haha) and a free player, i joined last year in lockdown but then played to much i decided to it was healthy to stop but then went back in lockdown this year, downloaded it, and well i cant stop playing. Are any squads open? šŸ–¤
  • AleexjAleexj Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey girls, how are you?Ā 

I just made a new squad #758995

I play daily and I hope you can enjoy it.

ā˜ŗļøāœØ

• xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Aleexj said:
    Hey girls, how are you?Ā 

ā˜ŗļøāœØ

Just joined your squad maybe after we can even create a thread for the squad in the forum šŸ„°
  • babyprossecobabyprosseco Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Feel free to join my Prosseco Squad šŸ„°
  • kkh_biancaxokkh_biancaxo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Aleexj said:
    Hey girls, how are you?Ā 

ā˜ŗļøāœØ

Iā€™ve just joined your squad! In game my name is Brooke šŸŒø

I hope we will be getting gift boxes, for now Iā€™ve been in squads with non active players and opened only 2 boxes since the whole squad update :(
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just got back into the game andĀ would like to join a squad. Don't understand them, but I have a bunch of old and rare clothes. šŸ˜…
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kkhdiorlynnkkhdiorlynn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hey yā€™all ! iā€™m looking for a squad. play daily, and i spend sometimesā€¦ šŸ˜© help !Ā