🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Everything is huge on my ipad 😂i also hate how the money overlaps the words and how the number of events you have on the side goes outside the white bubble
    Yeah that triggers my OCD guess I won’t be looking at my goals anytime soon 😆

Why do I think they designed the new layout for phones & just stretched the design, thinking it would work for tablets 😒😒
    Idk, it looks just as crazy on my galaxy s10... 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game has crashed more times tonight since updating than it's crashed all week/possibly all month... mostly when I'm in the voting booth, but sometimes when doing tasks/events too. And once when I was flying somewhere, it just froze while I was on the jet before I could even scroll far enough to pick where I was going.
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Ok, overall.. the new screen is beautiful, I like it. the new face features are great and I'm looking forward to the body features, but I think it will only be contour, not an individual body size.. However, Glu could've freshened up the old-free hairs in the wardrobe cause in contrast to the new hair types, their quality is really low.

I'm a bit disappointed that there aren't any new hair colors - again, also not available in the booth.. It looks like the gift boxes haven't changed either, not even the daily box - I usually only get energy and vip+ boxes, which I can't use anyway.

And only 1 new look for the 7th Kimiversary? I can only hope that the kimiversary sale-event will be a good one and that the throwback items will be worth it.

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I really wanted the dress in box #8😩😩
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I forgot to take a screenshot but I got the mask in my free box 😊. I'm trying to save my stars but I need the matching outfit to it.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    i like those lips. Will we be able to buy them ? I didn't find them in kloset @KalindaKing
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Idk where else to post this but, I got the call for the campus cutie sys and wanted to share it since the thread isn’t open yet! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2021
    The size of this bar is just ridiculous 😂😂
    Edit: but other options is to small..

iOS player 

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    so the new icons in the closet look like free vectors that you can find on Google images 🙄🙄
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • remyybear03remyybear03 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I updated my game late but I'm so annoyed I didn't get the dress everybody else seemed to get lol. I'm saving what little k stars I have & refusing to chase the dress even though I really want to!! I'm a little jealous but all your dolls look gorgeous in the dress  <3:)
    Hi, I'm Sky!
    Lvl. 50 ;; A+++
    Android Player for 5+ years ;; New to this forum and very confused 
    Add my FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069179487054
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Whenever I click these buttons my game crashes. I’ve tried it on multiply locations and every time it crashes 😕 Anyone else having this issue ?

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Whenever I click these buttons my game crashes. I’ve tried it on multiply locations and every time it crashes 😕 Anyone else having this issue ?

Now that you mention it i did accidentally just hit it rn in belair and it closed my game🙃
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Can you still use handhelds with this dress? can you say me how please?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    i like those lips. Will we be able to buy them ? I didn't find them in kloset @KalindaKing
    You already own them love. That's why they're in "my items", they were free with all the other new items.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i need to know if the hair and cap are separable 😫
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    You already own them love. That's why they're in "my items", they were free with all the other new items.

is that a new lip? i don't have this in my closet
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    This might be a screenshot that was shared with us a couple week ago. I didnt get those lips. They are so pretty tho! Hope we can get them. 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @asta they seem not to😕 vivian asked for hair and robe as far as i can remember, not hair, cap and robe. I am still debating myself if it is worth 220 kstars. 

Update: i saw in another thread, they are seperable!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Idk why my replies need approval.

Anyhow, I said I may have gotten those lips and the new ones mixed up. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @pizzagurlyum i think it’s these ones, just without the mole

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    The hair and cap are separate dolls 👩🏼‍🎓 
    @IrisChanel thank you so much! the hair is hideous haha
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Lookin good Luther! 😍
    @Iridescence I love the new look but he’s still so grumpy 😂
    Ikr. He is like squidward of kkh. 😂
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    asta said:
    @pizzagurlyum i think it’s these ones, just without the mole

Oh thank you. I really hoped they released some with the same shape but without the mole(also lips which can be coloured the way we want them)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    asta said:
    i need to know if the hair and cap are separable 😫
    They are separable. The deal also comes with a hairstyle.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.