🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    i like those lips. Will we be able to buy them ? I didn't find them in kloset @KalindaKing
    You already own them love. That's why they're in "my items", they were free with all the other new items.

is that a new lip? i don't have this in my closet
    These lips are in shop my closet for 100 kstars, they weren't a freebie
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    viola said:

Can you still use handhelds with this dress? can you say me how please?
    Yes you can. Firstly , wear the dress and then secondly, go to makeup and click on any nails you have. The gloves will sadly disappear but you will be able to carry handhelds.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    viola said:

Yes you can. Firstly , wear the dress and then secondly, go to makeup and click on any nails you have. The gloves will sadly disappear but you will be able to carry handhelds.
    i don’t think that works anymore... not for me at least 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @asta where is the mole on this one? Can we remove it or was it photoshopped out? Tnx
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • heyyoubabyheyyoubaby Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    🥰
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    220 stars for a cap and cap for graduation right before Kimiversary? No thanks, Glu, I'll pass. It's great for those graduating this year and for the next sys. However, 220 stars is a lot. 

I only have a little over 1500 on one game and almost 1100 on my other. I'm wayyy behind. I had over 3000 for Black Friday. I didn't know to save for Kimiversary last year since I had only been playing a couple of months and didn't join the forum until like 2 weeks before Kimiversary. I'm not prepared yet, hopefully I can get at least 1500-2000 more before the sale. I have my 20 videos and a couple of games from the last double star weekend that I'm almost finished with. 
    You can hold off buying them till VIP. Just make sure to finish the remaining quests right after to get the bonus gift. I did this the last two times we got new items and was able to get both the bonus gifts.
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i like those lips. Will we be able to buy them ? I didn't find them in kloset @KalindaKing
    wheres the hair from???? its gorgeous
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Let us change colour on these lips!!!!!!!!!!! For heavens sake 🙏🏻
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    This reminds me of Koro Sensei. 😭😭😭
    asta said:
    viola said:

i don’t think that works anymore... not for me at least 
    Ah you're right. After the update. I am unable to do so too. Thanks for correcting me and sorry I was'nt a help.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @Boocketa haha i have no idea, the picture is probably just edited 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    sarie said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Beloved glove glitch... you will be missed 😢

They should honestly include the option to take the gloves off, this is gonna put me off so many dresses 😔
    They should let us use handhelds with gloves on. It will look so amazing! 
  • Paris_MinajParis_Minaj Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Am I going crazy or did Glu shrink our doll in the closet? mine seems smaller than usual 
    iOS player since 2014💎
    Instagram @ Kkh_Minaj 
    #BLM
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hey everyone! Maybe it’s a stupid question but i was wondering are these items in Kimeversery gift boxes going to be available also in the closet sale or not? ☺️
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Where can I find this hair and lips 😭😭😭?
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited June 2021
    nhq1012 said:
    Katinkae said:

Where can I find this hair and lips 😭😭😭?
    The hair actually has not been released yet 😬

• juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    my free box :-)
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Whenever I click these buttons my game crashes. I’ve tried it on multiply locations and every time it crashes 😕 Anyone else having this issue ?

I am. I reported it to @KalindaKing and support is looking into it. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Now that the game has kinda added dark mode, I would really like it if Glu added the option for it to follow the system so if you have your device set to light mode, the game is in light mode. Also there is a lot of other game elements that need dark mode all that white can be quite shocking at 1am when submitting a ticket 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Please tell me I am not the only one seeing this. Did Kalinda’s device severely glitch or something 

Edit: it has been like that for 5 minutes so I don’t think it’s my internet 😐
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Rosealyn said:
    You can hold off buying them till VIP. Just make sure to finish the remaining quests right after to get the bonus gift. I did this the last two times we got new items and was able to get both the bonus gifts.
    Does anyone know if the weekly gigs for the next week appear if u haven’t finished the previous week’s? Do u still get the bonus gifts from the weeks between “big star outfit” week and vip week if u can’t do the storylines the weeks they came out?
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I hope theres more to come with Willows updated look, it's really hitting the bare minimum right now
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I think I’ll save my kstars. Thank you 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    did someone read that during the update screen > Makeover mania: vote on your rival's new look
    I wonder how.. is Willow now featured in the voting both? @KalindaKing
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I didn’t get those lips @BooskiBabii?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Joanna6 nope, but you can wait till the VIP to open the boxes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.