🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Iridescence @asta thank you girls. I’m so sad. I wanted to use the dress without the gloves for the SYS.
    @KalindaKing Can you ask the team the option to take off the gloves? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Soooo. What is the situation about the Saks shopping voucher that Kim mention in her video ? 
    IOS Player 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    If anyone bought the cape graduation set I would love to see how it dyes, the price is too much but I really like capes and things 😭. 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @Chrysalis Tysm !!! 🥺💖 Way way overdue, yes! And oooh, yeah, maybe! Kalinda's comment made it seem like it was going to be released along w/ all of the other items/ features we just got. 😅 
    And the dress is from the Theia Magazine partnership!

@Tokyo_T Tysm !!! 🥰💜 I really hope they do too! 
    She/Her
    Android
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I wonder when is the double kstar offer?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @bansheeschild

I dyed it in a couple dyes pink/purple/light green / gold and aquamarine that I think show up the best. 

But if you have the purple cape from the superhero SYS , that is almost similar and you can give a miss. 
    IOS Player 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    220 k stars for the graduation outfit right before the Kimiversary?? I can’t do it 😭😭 I’ve been saving too much for this. The outfit looks great on all you dolls!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    viola said:
    @Iridescence @asta thank you girls. I’m so sad. I wanted to use the dress without the gloves for the SYS.
    @KalindaKing Can you ask the team the option to take off the gloves? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    A number of wardrobe glitches (that we used to our advantage) have been fixed.  I am the 1st complain , I’ve l9st more good glitches than I care to recall. But, while it helps us, put a glass of champagne in our hands with that dress, or the long Nicki hair that can hold a drink with any dress, it makes other things not work.  So very often when they are researching why something doesn’t work, they end up eliminating what made the good glitch work.
    they are not sitting here reading for glitches we find, to end them.  But our fun manipulation to lose gloves, often disappears when they are working on the game.   But I’m feeling the pain too whenever they fix one of these things.  
    I’ll be honest, they can plug all the holes they want, if they  just let us UN-delete friends deleted by accident.  :(. Yes I think I accidentally deleted my twin. :(  either that or she just disappeared.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    viola said:
    Agree: You have already bought/ you gonna buy the graduation outfit
    Like: You pass 

Help me to choose 🙏🥰
    I’m gonna buy it but I’m waiting until after Kimiversary (which I’m also doing with the fancy gown/hair that was offered like two months back 😅)
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I didn’t know this was possible
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you so much for doing that I really appreciate it!  <3
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Does anyone know if the weekly gigs for the next week appear if u haven’t finished the previous week’s? Do u still get the bonus gifts from the weeks between “big star outfit” week and vip week if u can’t do the storylines the weeks they came out?
    @ThreePartMagic Yup, the next week's gig appears even if you haven't finished the previous week's gigs. You'll still get all the bonus gifts as long as you finish the storyline before VIP ends.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Maybe we can compile a list of what they ‘fixed’ and we could ask them to try and give us a solution that works for us as players without bending the game.  I’ll ask if there’s any point and report back.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The video from Kim was so cute! I like the new sleek design. I hope Glu has more exciting things up their sleeves for kimversary!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What video @evilhag?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    What video @evilhag?
    When I logged on this morning after the loading screen a video from Kim popped up talking about the 7 year anniversary
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I didn’t get that video? 
    What was she saying about the 7th kimiversary @evilhag?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was fine with skipping the cap and gown. We're too close to the sale now and I wouldn't even use those items much. 
    Platform: Android

• smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Question!! Did I get this right? If I dont buy the graduation outfit right away and wait until Kimiversary/VIP event I can still get the free gift from the quest? Just making sure coz fomo is real 🥵
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Its been a long time since I had anything good to say aboutthe game but I LOOOOVVEEE THE NEW FACIAL FEATURES
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    If you’re 18+ and you live in the United States or Canada, you can enter for a chance to win $1,000 to spend at Saks Fifth Avenue! The sweepstakes will run from June 17 – July 17. There will be a promo window in the game with a link to enter and each person can enter once. Good luck! No purchase necessary. Ends 7/17/21. 50 US/DC and Canada (excl QC). 18+ or age of majority. Rules https://kkhsweepstake.prizelogic.com
    Of course Québec is excluded. I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up... 😩
    GC: freezylicious
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Ugh no... it's true, no more beloved glove glitch 😭 Well, goodbye to literally all my clothes with useless gloves that I now can't use.

I don't want to whine and complain, but this is actually something I used quite a lot, and I'm sure others did too! I understand that Glu is trying to improve the game, but why not let us hold things with gloves FIRST and then take this glitch away? Glu, please let us hold things with gloves on! 🙏 Or better yet, let us remove the gloves?

For now, my doll will be howling to the Armenian hills in this top with unnecessary gloves 😢😆

Ugh. I absolutely love that shirt without the gloves. I had it dyed in almost every color. 😭😭😭
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    smcs97 said:
    Question!! Did I get this right? If I dont buy the graduation outfit right away and wait until Kimiversary/VIP event I can still get the free gift from the quest? Just making sure coz fomo is real 🥵
    @smcs97 yes!! You will still get the gift, just not the bonus event points. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Wrong thread sorry
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    smcs97 said:
    @smcs97 yes!! You will still get the gift, just not the bonus event points. 

Oh thank you! I’d rather wait for the sale than spend my stars now 💛
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.