🗳️ 👙 SYS 6/14/21 SYS - Summer Vibes! 🏖️ 🗳️

Comments

• YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Not my best SYS, but i did do the best I could 🙃
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Not sure where to post this, but it is topical to the sys.

i have a squad mate who had the cup handheld in her lookbook, is that possible? Is it from a previous sys? 

I updated between taking the screenshots. Can a doll reply to my concern please? Xx
    She is a hacker so it is possible for Her to have an item that others don’t have, and that is from this sys event.
    Yeah that’s what I thought, do I report this? Thank you xx
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    My scores plummeted after the update too. I was on track to easily get the last earnable and now it looks like I might not get it at all. I am still doing ok in my gold group because I think everyone’s scores have dropped but that doesn’t make it ok. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Is it your doll @Rikk ? ☺️

iOS player 

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

Does anyone have any advice?? I’m so over this sys, everyone above me is just using basic swimsuits lmao, I don’t know what else to submit 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i’m averaging low 30s now… no second earnable for me and definitely no ts prizes… this is so unfair ):
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @pristineperson Thank you so much, you're so sweet! 🥺💗💕💞
    Android player. 👾
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Is it your doll @Rikk ? ☺️

Yes that’s Luka! Thanks for spotting me @robertavyy 💕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This game is so frustrating with how rigged it is!! Before the update I had excellent scores (53-57) and got the tanning lotion with my 4th look. My last four looks (all posted AFTER the update) have received the same score...38! I'm not pouting that they deserve 50+, but dang sure higher than 38. I held onto the 2nd spot until the update and now I'm swinging between 7th and 9th. 🙄😑😑😑
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I just for caught up with the last 3 pages of this thread and it is absolutely INSANE how many of our scores dropped after the update! @KalindaKing Can we get some kind of answer of why this is happening after we update? It's not our looks, it's not just a coincidence...this is a very fine example of a rigged system. It's not fair to any one of us players.😕😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    i was scoring high 40s and now my looks are barely going past 30 after updating! I even tried submitting outfits similar to my high scoring ones, but that hasnt worked.
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @echarrison if you can report it please do! it keeps the game fair and fun for everyone
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    after the update my scores went way down?! : ( 30 votes for this??
    iOS platform
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finally scored a 51!! All my other looks are 30-40 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I don’t know what to do. 🥺
    I’m on track to get the final earnable and do decently well in my TS group (I’m in 3rd right now), but I like the next SYS items so much. 

Should I skip my last 2 tickets to stay in silver or try for these prizes and get stuck back in gold?

Skip - Agree
    Submit - Like
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Why is the final score so dark i can barely see it, its slightly annoying...
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Where is the dress from the right from? I can't show shop the look and I'm so curious.

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Where is the dress from the right from? I can't show shop the look and I'm so curious.

It's from this kollection

• bbygirlllbbygirlll Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

i’m unbelievably disappointed. All I wanted was 1 or 2 of the things from this outfit and I didn’t get a single one, I didn’t even really want the other set, that I got. And the dye ?!? hate that ! 10 dyes for like 70 stars 🤢🤮 sickening 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    What ticket number are we on? I don’t know if I skipped a ticket or if I submitted an extra look. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited June 2021
    bethw said:

Does anyone have any advice?? I’m so over this sys, everyone above me is just using basic swimsuits lmao, I don’t know what else to submit 
    So the scores are totally bullsh*t because of the update, but swimsuits have been doing best for me 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Can someone tell me what number look we are on and how many we get in total?  I think I missed a ticket :neutral:
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Spotted these beautiful dolls including @Amy136602 and @AmandaMKkh 💖

Yup that’s me!! Thank you for spotting me, for the compliment, and for the vote!!🥰💕@pristineperson
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    after the update my scores went way down?! : ( 30 votes for this??
    omg this is the cutest look! 💖
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    So happy to be getting in the 40s after doing so badly recently 🥺
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I keep wondering why people crop out their scores but it turns out the points are just too hard to see. They really should change that. 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    tortor said:
    bethw said:

So the scores are totally bullsh*t because of the update, but swimsuits have been doing best for me 

I think this game just hates me this sys lmaooo but thank you anyway ((: 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.