šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    kkh893 said:
    Katinkae said:

Let us change colour on these lips!!!!!!!!!!! For heavens sake šŸ™šŸ»
    Did you get these lips with the update? I donā€™t have those anywhere in my closet
    Edit: these are the screen shots of the lips I haveĀ 
    Whereā€™s the hair from in the top pic please?
    I think someone said the top hair is unreleased!Ā 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Sav said:
    Just noticed Miss Zuhri here, can we be expecting a new storyline!? Or have I been completely out of the loop?!

it looks like it may be a storyline, forsure a kollection which i am so excited about. i want that slick hair :)
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Sav said:
    Just noticed Miss Zuhri here, can we be expecting a new storyline!? Or have I been completely out of the loop?!
    OMG I love her! I think we are getting one soon!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Ok so it said gifts from 6/14 til 7/11 that does mean boxes correct? I have newer player in my group and asking questions and I have only played for a year and half - this is only my second kimiversaryĀ 

hey all, was hoping you guys could educate me a bit or share your thoughts. i loved seeing the new hairstyles, however will not be using any. i, personally deemed this as a poc style, but maybe i misjudged? iā€™ve been seeing a lot of dolls in the vb wearing it.. iā€™m aware poc are not just one color however just wanted to hear you guysā€™ thoughts/feelings. i, however, will continue to not use it.Ā 
    if anyoneā€™s doll on the forum is pictured, i apologize. i used the pics for referenceĀ 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    boujeejen said:

hey all, was hoping you guys could educate me a bit or share your thoughts. i loved seeing the new hairstyles, however will not be using any. i, personally deemed this as a poc style, but maybe i misjudged? iā€™ve been seeing a lot of dolls in the vb wearing it.. iā€™m aware poc are not just one color however just wanted to hear you guysā€™ thoughts/feelings. i, however, will continue to not use it.Ā 
    if anyoneā€™s doll on the forum is pictured, i apologize. i used the pics for referenceĀ 
    I always stay out of convos about hair styles for poc ,which is weird to say cause im mixed (half white ,half black) but i literally dont look like it , i use to tell my mom I mustā€™ve not baked long enough in youšŸ˜‚i say wear a hairstyle that represents you ,yk? If you have braids were them? But if youā€™re wearing afro puffs and your hair is straight as a bone i dont think you should at all lol, even myself being mixed with extremely curly hair i wouldnt wear the afros ,idk its a hard subject to discuss šŸ™ƒĀ 
    boujeejen said:

been made clear how people feel about poc hair styles but not everyone is on forum to see discussions - also you have to think about people who are very young- mixed raced and just uneducated about stuff. Itā€™s never going to stop happening and I wish it would for people who it offends. My 14 year old niece is mixed race plays game and she switches her skin color up to suit her feels that day but she is black, Irish and Greek so she feels itā€™s ok to style her doll how she wants. She isnā€™t on forum or social media becuause she isnā€™t allowed - how am I to tell her not to use those hairs in the way she wants because she is a beautiful mix of so many cultures? We have no idea how people view things! When there are people who are blatant a holes about thatā€™s when itā€™s a problem- but again we donā€™t know peoples races mixes etc unless they are here on forum and we canā€™t educate everyone in the game šŸ„ŗ
    boujeejen said:

Like look at my skin tone lmfao and my mom is about as white as the floor in the background and my dads darker than where the sun dont shinešŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€and then i got my hair from my dad i call them my little ringlet curlsšŸ’€
    jalapeno said:
    boujeejen said:

Like look at my skin tone lmfao and my mom is about as white as the floor in the background and my dads darker than where the sun dont shinešŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€and then i got my hair from my dad i call them my little ringlet curlsšŸ’€
    Same as my niece she is almost porcelain and blue eyes but has your same hair but a little darker maybe - she said tonight when I was talking about the game do you mean I canā€™t do what I do because people get mad/ my goodness itā€™s a game! Said to her babe play how you want I canā€™t tell you because you are a gorgeous mix of so many beautiful things! Some days she wants to rep dad some days she wants to rep mom some days she wants to create something she finds beautiful in all of her cultures - she isnā€™t wrong. She doesnā€™t know hate or racism thank god! And I hate that people still deal with that bs / but it is a game and it shouldnā€™t be so big people come to escape and create - Iā€™m so torn on this subject! Ā Letā€™s all jay just let people we donā€™t know be and not post their dolls even with a dot on their face because that could be my niece in that booth who canā€™t defend herself here - millions of player thousands here / itā€™s a fishbowl trying to educate an ocean - and some people playing need it and others donā€™t becaus they are all aware of their backgroundsĀ 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    boujeejen said:

They are but I've seen many black people/mixed w a very light skintone.
    Same as my niece she is almost porcelain and blue eyes but has your same hair but a little darker maybe - she said tonight when I was talking about the game do you mean I canā€™t do what I do because people get mad/ my goodness itā€™s a game! Said to her babe play how you want I canā€™t tell you because you are a gorgeous mix of so many beautiful things! Some days she wants to rep dad some days she wants to rep mom some days she wants to create something she finds beautiful in all of her cultures - she isnā€™t wrong. She doesnā€™t know hate or racism thank god! And I hate that people still deal with that bs / but it is a game and it shouldnā€™t be so big people come to escape and create - Iā€™m so torn on this subject! Ā Letā€™s all jay just let people we donā€™t know be and not post their dolls even with a dot on their face because that could be my niece in that booth who canā€™t defend herself here - millions of player thousands here / itā€™s a fishbowl trying to educate an ocean - and some people playing need it and others donā€™t becaus they are all aware of their backgroundsĀ 
    Omg yes when i was younger i was much lighter and my eyes were sky blue šŸ˜‚ they eventually changed to a dark green which is so weird and it is a tough subject honestly thatā€™s why i always stay out and just let people decide themselves:) unless theyā€™re just plain rude about it but some of those people could be very well mixed,just like me ,just some of us didnt bake long enough šŸ’€
    edited June 2021
    @jalapeno i agree, i usually stray from the topic aswell bc it isnā€™t my place. was just hoping for some education and input from poc ! thank you for responding :)

edit; i agree though in wearing what represents myself. im a pale-skin, hispanic girl with green eyes, sure i have fun in the game but Iā€™m aware whatā€™s right & wrong.
    Talking about this subject makes me remember one time šŸ’€ my mom when she first had me, walked outside of her apartment with my father and guess what this **** neighbor said šŸ¤—šŸ’€ she saidā€that babyā€™s too white to be hisā€ literally to my mother infront of my father šŸ˜ so we always had a running joke that i was ā€œthe milk mans babyā€ šŸ’€šŸ¤£ but dont be rude like that bitchy neighborĀ 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Omg yes when i was younger i was much lighter and my eyes were sky blue šŸ˜‚ they eventually changed to a dark green which is so weird and it is a tough subject honestly thatā€™s why i always stay out and just let people decide themselves:) unless theyā€™re just plain rude about it but some of those people could be very well mixed,just like me ,just some of us didnt bake long enough šŸ’€
    I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but the term baking reminded me of how I used to refer to me and my motheršŸ˜‚. I deadass told her (when I was around 6/7) that she left me in the 'oven' one too many minutes and that's why I'm so darkšŸ’€. The fun part is that i actually did stay in the womb for nearly 10 monthsšŸ’€
    KkhElena said:
    jalapeno said:
    I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but the term baking reminded me of how I used to refer to me and my motheršŸ˜‚. I deadass told her (when I was around 6/7) that she left me in the 'oven' one too many minutes and that's why I'm so darkšŸ’€. The fun part is that i actually did stay in the womb for nearly 10 monthsšŸ’€
    šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ yes ive always told my parents I shouldā€™ve stayed in longer i got no color from my fatheršŸ¤£
    @jalapeno yes! I just wish people werenā€™t blatant a holes here and Iā€™m glad people want to be educated but I also feel some people will put that stuff up just to create the discussion and deal on every thread to be an sjw and they donā€™t even know or care who the person is behind that digital doll - Iā€™m 100 percent not saying @boujeejen did that at all but people do and most of the time itā€™s the same four dolls who arenā€™t poc they just like to point out what they saw in booth and like I said if I ever see my babes doll with a dot on her face Iā€™ll let loose on that person Ā because they just donā€™t know who that person is irl and what they feel or know or what their race or mix isĀ 
    @KkhElena and @jalapeno Iā€™m sharing the not baking not long enough with my sweet babes she will get a kick out of it and so will her mom and dad! Ā 
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Still says 5 diamonds šŸ‘€
    Okay so I got this today too, and when I claimed it I got no diamonds? Iā€™ve contacted customer care but they take ages to reposed, is this a glitch or an actual new thing now?Ā 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Still says 5 diamonds šŸ‘€
    Okay so I got this today too, and when I claimed it I got no diamonds? Iā€™ve contacted customer care but they take ages to reposed, is this a glitch or an actual new thing now?Ā 
    Iā€™ve gotten it two days in a row now, so I messaged costumer care. I was told theyā€™ve escalated it to the proper team, so hopefully we get an answer soon?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Iā€™ve yet to get any items in my squad box for about two weeks now? Just dyes,stars, and diamonds.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kalindaking Iā€™ve yet to get anything in my squad box in the last two weeks just dyes stars and diamonds
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    question: will the throwback items be available for k-stars during the kimiversary sale in the voting booth or still only for the impossible/overpriced diamonds? @KalindaKing please answer my dearĀ  :)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing why is it that we need to log in to facebook almost every time we enter the game?!?! Every time it gets signed outā€¦
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.