🗳️ 👙 SYS 6/14/21 SYS - Summer Vibes! 🏖️ 🗳️

Comments

• vallvall Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I submitted two looks around 5 minutes before the event ended and the scores didn't come in until later. I initially came third but now that I have all my scores in, I have actually placed first in silver 1. However, I am not able to collect any of my first and second place prizes :(
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited June 2021

My last two looks didn’t get any votes. @KalindaKing  help please! So many dolls are having the same issue. I am not going to collect my ts prizes before this is resolved. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i honestly have no idea how this happened! no tb’s i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ i love the hair and the cup! (but i’m a cheapskate so i don’t have any handheld poses lol)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited June 2021
    .NVM
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    Also, I want to add that this was one of the most bad sys events ever. cause as usual Our votes dropped after updating and we didn't get the votes we deserve. what do you have to say about that? @KalindaKing I was 3rd before updating. after updating i was 26th. i tried submitting tickets to catch up but it didnt let me. I want an explanation and we all want compensation.
    This!☝🏻☝🏻
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Some absolute stunners I saw in the voting booth throughout the SYS 😍😍😍

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I submitted my last ticket about 10 minutes before the end of the event (I started late) and it got no votes 😩 is this normal? 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My score was just resolved! Thank you!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    My scores are updating slowly! 
    I wonder who votes for our looks since the vb is closed...🤔🥴

LOL exactly 🤨 not sus at all 🙄😒
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I am not collecting my prizes. this is not what I deserve. my looks didnt score till this minute. All dolls and I want compesation for facing this. @KalindaKing please fix this as soon as possible.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Idk what's happening in my life, but it seems like I'm going through a rough patch 😕 Was dealing with certain life stuff and forgot to submit my last ticket, finished 19th. I know it's not the end of the world, it just added on to a pile of disappointments. 

Damn, I really wanted that red cup. 
    Hey lovlies, a lot of the screenshots I'm seeing asking for help aren't done having their votes tallied; it doesn't say "finished" along the bottom 🖤🖤🖤
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got 6th and I love all the items. They bring back memories of boat parties during my uni days and now I remember why I can’t / shouldn’t have 15 shots of tequila. 
    IOS Player 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

And then I got dyes in my silver box 🥲
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

This is the worst I know some of my looks weren’t the best but they definitely didn’t deserve to score in the 30’s each time. I even tried to submit an extra ticket to get the last earnable. I want to submit a support ticket but I feel like they’ll just tell me I should’ve submitted another style 🥺
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    my score came in which bumped me from 5th to 2nd in gold! (only 1 TB) but I already claimed my prize thinking I may get bumped down even more which usually happens. 

I’m ok with it since I don’t love the dress but it still is so weird and should be fixed for the next SYS
    Platform: iOS
    My scores are updating slowly! 
    I wonder who votes for our looks since the vb is closed...🤔🥴
    Kalinda said before that they take average. but, i don't trust or believe this. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I was in 1st collected my prizes and then like 5 minutes later I was in 2nd. Someone that wasn’t in the top 5 came out of nowhere and ended up being almost 100 points ahead of me. It doesn’t impact me any but I hope whoever was in 3rd was able to collect the prizes before they got bumped down to 4th and so on. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited June 2021
    Scores finallyyyyy came in 30 minutes after the vb closed...which is sus..
    I came in 9th on my side game, so I collected my prizes, went back to take a ss of my last look and suddenly noticed I was bumped down to 10th. I'm glad I got the tiny pool cooler thing in time!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Got 7th (:
    I got 39 votes each on my last 2 on my main game, but thankfully it put me in 4th place. I just wish the game didn't manipulate my votes or I would have taken the top spot and got the dress too.😒
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    jwawawa said:

Oh, that's my doll - first row, last one ❤️ First time seeing her on the SYS thread, exciting ✨
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    They will have to give us a response because majority of he players had issues after the update. Never have I missed the last earnable after submitting 3 extra tickers. This is crazy

I finished 4th in gold but could have been No1 if I didnt update my game

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts

The dress is so pretty. 😍
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    are we going to wait so long for an answer? @KalindaKing it has been 38 minutes.
    Diaana said:
    jwawawa said:

Oh, that's my doll - first row, last one ❤️ First time seeing her on the SYS thread, exciting ✨
    Yay!! I was hoping I'd have some forum dolls in there! 
    That was such a clever idea, using that outfit. I borrowed the idea for one of my looks too lol
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    This SYS feels extra glitchy to me. Scores went drastically down after the update. Then I was in 6th in gold for basically the whole time and then was in 8th when it ended today. Sometimes I go down one spot after the votes are tallied because I know some late votes come in but today I got bumped down to 12th. This is ridiculous.
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I know a lot of people had bad scores after the sys but did anyone have them throughout? I got consistent 20s, and while my looks weren’t the best, I feel like I deserved at least 35 for most lmao. Kinda disheartening to have everyone above you be wearing basic swimsuits and shoes and get all the prizes 🥲🥲🥲 praying the next sys is better 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    We need to be compensated. This is absolutely terrible what Glu is doing to us 
    We need to be compensated. This is absolutely terrible what Glu is doing to us 
    yes. we want prizes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.